Why?

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny and Irene left as Sunny started to drive her bit damage car.

"I'm sorry about that Tiffany.... Sunny is just." Tae Yeon apologized

"Tae, she was hurt.... We hurt her." Tiffany said in a sad tone.

"I know and I was sorry and you were too right?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Yeah I am... I should better be going my daughter will arrive at home already." Tiffany said as she was about to walk away.

"Let me drive you home... I know it is just a few blocks but it is dark already and you are probably tired the whole day shopping." Tae Yeon invited.

"Okay." Tiffany said.

Tiffany went in the car and Tae Yeon started the engine. Before the car even move.

"I guess I should tell Yuri before she hears it from someone else." Tiffany said.

"Are you sure?" Tae Yeon said.

"I am... I should not have any secrets to her she never left me. I guess knowing what we did will not make her leave." Tiffany said.

"You will hurt her… Tiffany..."

"She has Jessica now I don't think she will be affected too much." Tiffany said and faked a smile.

Tae Yeon started to drive. 'If Yuri leaves you Fany you can always run to me you know.' She said in her mind.

They arrive in the front door of Hwang Kwon resident. Yuri's car just arrived as well.

Tiffany got off on Tae Yeon's car and Jessica and Chanyeol got off on Yuri's. Jessica smiled at her and Tiffany did too. She then saw Yuri who is glaring at her carrying a sleeping Seulgi. Yuri then looked at the car parked behind her and it is Tae Yeon’s who bowed and drove after without even waiting for a response from Yuri. Tae Yeon smirked and Yuri saw that and it made her so mad.

"Yuri-ah.. It was a great day. I hope this could happen again." Jessica said as she pecks on Yuri's cheeks and Seulgi's forehead.

Tiffany noticed it too she removed her shoes and throw it to Jessica and it hit her head! Well at least that what she wanted to do to Jessica when she saw her being so sweet to Yuri but she just looked at the other direction and closed her fist.

"It was fun Yuri Noona and I hope Seulgi will be fine too" Chanyeol waved and entered the house.

Tiffany moved to Yuri's and Seulgi's direction she would like to get Seulgi for Yuri to get the things but Yuri faced the other direction and entered their house.

'Is she mad at me? Jessica had fun and kissed her who should be mad here? I should be right?' She said in her mind as she gets the things from Yuri's car.

Yuri put Seulgi in her bed room and she went down to get her things which is already inside the house because Tiffany brought it in. She is in the kitchen bar preparing something.

"How was the trip?" Tiffany asked smiling.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "It was amazing Seulgi had an accident but it is fine Jessica helped her." Yuri said emphasizing the name of Sica. "You, how was work? I did not know that you could wear short shorts at work now." She said sarcastically. She is mad seeing Tiffany with Tae Yeon and she thinks that Tiffany lied so that she can have a date with Tae Yeon.

"I did not have work today. I'm sorry if I lied." Tiffany said apologetically. "I just want...."

"You just want to see Tae Yeon and hang out with her?!" Yuri shouted.

"What? No." Tiffany said in defense.

"What did you do the whole day then? Nothing changes in here it is the same thing as we left it... So you hurriedly put your short shorts on and run to her house to what? To make out with her the whole day?" Yuri asked a bit shouting.

"What the hell Yul..." Tiffany said and before she could continue she was interrupted.

"Tiffany if you want to be with her just tell me and I will let you be." Yuri said almost crying.

"I don't want to be back with her or something... Why are you acting like that?" Tiffany said in irritation.

"Acting like what?!" Yuri shouted.

"Acting jealous or something you spent the rest of the day with Jessica with our daughter... I am the one who should be acting like that." Tiffanys said.

"It could've been us if you did not lie!" Yuri said.

"I did not lie because of whatever you are thinking.. I did it because it is what you want." Tiffany said almost shouting.

"I wanted? Wow Tiffany, I wanted you not to come? I should just said that Fany don't come because Jessica will be there... Did you hear me say that? Common sense! Tiffany, common sense!" Yuri is raging now.

Tiffany is just looking at a mad Yuri.

"I hate it.... I hate seeing you with Tae Yeon it is making me so mad... I don't know why but it just.... I hate it" Yuri said looking down

Tiffany is speechless. She is just looking at Yuri. The latter's eyes are almost crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter