THINGS GONE WORSE?

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOUR FATHER DID WHAT?!" My mother Tiffany Hwang is raging in anger as I told her what I saw, why I fainted and why I am here in Busan Hospital. I barely remember anything but the image of My father kissing the doll face is clear. No I am not hallucinating it was real. They kissed and I hate the fact that I just told my mother about it what a mess. I thought but I could not lie, not to her. She will find out eventually and it is better to find it out from me. I feel so weak and just weak.... I wish I did not see that I wish I was not bored playing games. I wish... I just wish she did not do it....

"Tiffany, I'm sorry.. " My father speaks up in a broken tone I can see her face, she looks guilty, she is regretting what she did... I am doubting her, was she guilty because of the act or guilty because she was caught? I don't know but I am in so much pain right now.... So much pain, realizing that the happy family that I have been wanting to have is just an illusion.... My own world, I made it up. She does not love my mother the way I thought she does. I can see my mother's face she is so angry tears are on her eyes.... Mom.. I wanted to go to her but my knees are just so weak.

"Why Yuri?" My Mom said calmly but she is facing the ground she is broken more than I am right now, my assumptions of her is correct she does love my father... She had been loving her silently...

"Tiffany.... You always knew that I like her... I mean you had been pushing me to her for the longest time... I just don't understand why are you like this?" My father said.. GOD DAD... They are all correct you are so stupid!

My mom is not speaking she is composing herself... I just realized that my dad is correct... I myself is a witness of that, she even arrange me to go out with the doll face and dad to go to the beach.. I found out about it because Irene told me how cool she was shopping with her and Tae Yeon Auntie I did not tell daddy about it because I thought she will pursue the doll face even more but even though I did not tell her she still go after that doll face... But daddy does have a point..

"Tiffany, you even told me to tell you first when Sica and I become a couple... But now you are making a fuss about me and her kissing, acting like you care!!" My daddy said angrily. This is the first time she sounded like this over to mom, she never argue or talk back to her. She seemed to be totally confuse and then she looked at me her eyes soften... As is she is asking for forgiveness the way she looks at me... I looked on another direction I can't look at her, I don't hate her but pain runs over my whole body as our eyes met. I wanted to speak up but if it is not because of this oxygen stuck on my mouth I would. I was able to utter the words of my dad kissing the doll face but I feel that if remove this mouth piece again my there is no way I can breathe.

"Baby..." She calls. I can't tilt my head no I just can't

"Don't touch her." My mother said she sounded hurt. I feel sorry for her because of this pain written all over her face.

"If you want to be Jessica then go to her... I can raise Seulgi alone.. We don't need you anymore!" My mother said she is broken I can tell... But as I look at my father she seemed to not know the reason why my mom is hurting.... Why is she so stupid or maybe she knows but she doesn't believe it because...

"Tiffany you are over reacting!" She shouted angrily.

"OVER REACTING YURI?!" She stood up glaring at my father. "YOU JUST KISSED SOMEONE IN FRONT OF YOUR DAUGHTER AND SHE ALMOST DIED, ..." My mom was cut off.

"WHY? DO YOU WANT ME TO HIDE IT THE WAY YOU DID WITH TAE YEON!?" My dad shouted. I looked at my mom and she was shock. I am shock too.. Does my dad mean that Tae Yeon Auntie and Mommy?

They both look at me. My dad looks guilty as she should not have said those words she did an aigoo. My mother on the other side of the bed looked guilty as well, she does not need to say a word it is all written on her face that she did it. My heart is beating fast I can feel it I knew tears fell down my face... Both of them.. They did it with someone else.. For the first time in my life I feel that I burden them both... Am I too selfish? Selfish because I wanted them to be together when obviously they never wanted each other. I wanted to run away if I can... I should have just runaway. They both wanted to touch me but I raised my hands asking them no too... Just please don't ... Don't touch me anyone of you... I feel so selfish... I am a bad daughter... I am a burden that they have live with for ten years... I took their youth their future their right to love someone else I am a mistake... I just can't think of anything else... I am crying sobbing and I feel so tight right now... I can't look at them.. No...

"Seulgi, baby... I am so sorry... I did not mean to do that... I was not careful .. I was just confused and selfish... I should have thought of you." My father said in a controlled voice.

"Seulgi... My daughter... Mom is sorry too... I promise I will never hurt you anymore.. Tae Yeon and I was a mistake... A mistake I will never be proud of... But it is all history... I love you.. I am so sorry.. " My mom cried.

"Yuri." My mom called my dad. As she wipes her tears and she is in pain I can feel it. I am in pain too.

She looked at her.

"Tae Yeon and I was a mistake and you should have not brought it up.. I'm sorry if we happened but I never had feelings for her unlike what you feel with Jessica... (She took a deep breath)... Choose.." She said looking straight at my father's face.

My Dad is shocked. As if she does not want to choose anyone... She just can't believe what my mama said.

"Tiffany... Don't do this." My dad said in a broken voice.

My mother looked down it is as if she knows that we were not chosen already. That stings my heart but a part of me thinks that she made the right decision, that she deserves it.

"Leave." My mother said firmly. I am spaced out I can't even think but them being separated is what I wanted at least one of them deserve to be happy. It's time for me to wake up, to wake up that my parents will never be together.

"Tiffany.. You are asking for too much." She shouted and tears fell down her face as she moves on my mother's direction she held on her shoulders... "Tiffany... This is too much.. You want me to disappear in your and Seulgi's life... You are being unfair as always." My father is crying tears are falling her face as she plead for me... I hope she is pleading for my mother but no she just wants me not her and I feel so bad for my mother.

--

That was the last time I saw my parents in one room. A month had pass.

My grandmother came out of the hospital and she was fine back on working. She has no idea that my parents are no longer living together. I can't tell her because my father requested for me not to... Well she said that my grandma would worry and might have those headaches again so I just did not tell her about it.

Okay, here is what happened, once we arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter