Confused?

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri covered the message with a tissue and gave it to Seulgi.


"Thanks Daddy" Seulgi said as she sips on the coffee happily.


Yuri cannot eat nor look at Tiffany her heart is just beating so fast. She is almost teary eyed she does not know if it is because of happiness or anger because a part of her thinks that Tiffany is just doing it because she is sorry about last night and like her, they do not want Seulgi to be hurt.


Tiffany on the other hand. 'Why did she give it to Seulgi? That is for her... But yeah for her Seulgi comes first than anyone... Yul please answer me back... I think she does not believe me at all.' Tiffany thought so she wasted no time as Seulgi is busy drinking the Mocha Frap. Tiffany moved her chair closer to Yuri's. She wiped her lips with a tissue; her eyes are smiling with Seulgi. Her daughter eyes are smiling too. She then put her left hand on the table and rested her chin as her right hand is under the table. Her right hand is on top of Yuri's legs.


Yuri felt that warm hand put on her leg. She had her eyes wide open and stopped eating, She smiled awkwardly and took a deep breath that is almost blow what is inside . Tiffany notice that Yuri is uncomfortable with her hand on her leg so she decided to tease even more as she moves her hand up and down on Yuri's leg. It is creating a y gesture. She is doing it slowly so Yuri could be turn on. This is her way of getting what she wants from Yuri


Yuri started to sweat and her toes inside her sneakers are crossed as she is almost getting wet with the y sensation under the table.


Seulgi is definitely clueless about what her mommy is doing. She did not see what is written simply because it is covered by tissues. Yuri is just looking at her daughter stuck she is afraid that her daughter might see what her Mother is doing who is jut smiling at her with those bright eyes.


"Tiffany stop Seulgi might see it and there are people around." Yuri said smiling without moving her lips.


Tiffany stopped the movement of her hands. Yuri sighed in relief because she does not want to be having that much of a PDA or anything. As Yuri is about to drink from her glass, She felt the hands of Tiffany closer to her ... You know... The thing in between her thighs. Yuri coughed so loud as Tiffany is being more playful.


"Daddy? You okay?" Seulgi asked in concerned of Yuri.


'No honey I am not, make your mother stop!' She said in her mind but she smiled awkwardly to Seulgi and say. "Yeah... Juice is too sour." She looked at Tiffany now and she is threatening Tiffany with her looks. Tiffany giggles a bit.


"Yeah but it is lemon juice" Seulgi said as she started eating again.


"Too sour?" Tiffany asked teasing. 'You look so cute Yuri.. I miss this playing around with you it is kind of fun' she said in her mind. She did not mind about anything she just enjoys touching Yuri.


'Gosh Fany... You are so confusing....' Yuri said she needs this to stop so she took Tiffany's right hand and hold it to make Fany stop. Tiffany blushed. 'I forgot how soft your hands are Yuri. How sweet they were holding me in the past.' She said as she intertwined their hands. Yuri blush with the action as Tiffany put it on top of the table. That made Yuri redder and hotter. Never had Tiffany did that hold her hand and show it to the people around.


Seulgi' eyes are wide open with what she saw. There are fireworks that appeared around her as she smiled from ear to ear seeing her parents to skinship like that specially in a public place.


"Mommy was just cold and I just wanted to warn I mean warm her" Yuri excused which is totally a lame excuse that even her own daughter will not buy.


"Ah owwwkay... You said so" Seulgi said in a teasing manner and now smirking.


Yuri started eating again and Seulgi as well. Tiffany put her right hand again under the table but before she can do anything Yuri's phone ring. She looked at the caller ID and it is Jessica’s number, Tiffany saw it too before Yuri can answer Tiffany took the phone and answered it.


"Yah!" Tiffany said always shouting.


Yuri is trying to get her phone from Tiffany.


"Yuri Noona?" Chanyeol is on the phone. Jessica left her phone at home well she received a call early in the morning that made her rush and left her phone and Chanyeol at home.


Tiffany calm down as she heard that it is a young boy's name.


"This is Tiffany, Chanyeol" she said as she recognized Chanyeol's voice. As she said Chanyeol Seulgi looked at her mother and blushed a bit and Yuri noticed it who pouted with the behavior of her daughter.


"Yah! Seulgi-ah...." Yuri shouted with sounding a bit mad but she is not she is just being protective to her of course.


"Tiffany Noona, I am sorry to bother you but I am actually in front of you house. I don't know a lot of people in the community (well he does not really go out much he just wants to play games and surf online) Sica Noona left me at home and she unfortunately did not leave any food and I am really hungry... Can you let me in?" Chanyeol said bravely because he is really hungry.

 

'What type of sister she is leaving her younger brother without anything to eat.' Tiffany thought.


"Uhm .. Chanyeol we are currently out of our house" Tiffany said.


"Aw... That is so sad" Chanyeol said and his stomach made a growling sound. He is really hungry oh well he had not eaten yet for the rest of the day so he is really hungry.


Tiffany heard it and she does have a soft heart in this type of situation so she did not think twice. "Chanyeol" Seulgi is just looking at Tiffany listening on the conversation while Yuri is pre occupied looking at her daughter who seemed to be really interested in eavesdropping.

"You can get our spare key under the pot beside our door. You can use it and eat some snack in the fridge" Tiffany said.

Yuri has her eyes widen on why Tiffany told someone about that spare key. But when she heard about the food she understood it and calm down.


Chanyeol jumped in happiness. "I got it Noona, thank you so much. I will have my Noona pay for what I will get." He added.


"Actually no need to pay for anything... Just make sure that you clean the whole house for a week" Tiffany said joking.


"Sure that works for me Noona.. Thanks much!" Chanyeol agreed right away because for him it is really a big favor.


"I am just joking no need to say yes but please wash the dishes that you will use and don't leave any crumbs or anything.. And please don't spill anything or make sure you wipe it if you do so.... All the food in the fridge you can eat it and there is a drawer with food as well you could get noodles or something.. There are labels on the food se are for Seulgi, mine or Yuri so you can probably eat anything you want but again do not make a mess... Understand?" Tiffany said like a mother to Chanyeol.


"Yes Noona! Uhmm Noona can I talk to Seulgi for a while.. " Chanyeol asked shyly.


'Why does he needs to talk to Seulgi?' She asked in her mind and she saw her daughter blushing and eavesdropping and then she looked at Yuri who has her eyebrows furrowed looking at their daughter. 'Ah okay... Hmm' She thought as she gives the phone to Seulgi.


Yuri has drop and she looked at Fany with what the hell expression.

Fany just moved her shoulder with a face like 'what?'


"Yeah?" Seulgi asked shyly and blushing looking at her parents. Yuri and Tiffany are looking at her but with different expressions Tiffany is smiling with an excited face while her father is giving a mad look.


"How are you?" Chanyeol ask as he open the fridge.


"Good" Seulgi said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter