Why it can't be YULTI?

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is just home. She does not have work today because she spent a week in a tour with SM artists which their radio station (FM 106.1 MHz) sponsored. She works as a Sound/Audio Engineer for them. She is concern with the creative and practical aspects of sounds including speech and music, as well as the development of new audio technologies and advancing scientific understanding of audible sound. Her work is a shifting schedule since she works in a radio station.

She started to clean their house to do something productive she went to the living room and started cleaning and wiping things 

“Aish, I was gone for a week and this house is a total mess… I can’t blame Fany since she is very busy with her work and taking care of Seulgi. (Sighed). She turned out to be a real hard working woman.”


Their dog “Prince Jackson” a cute little white Japanese zu is following her around. She got it taken cared by Jessica because the dog was not feeling so well a week ago and since Fany had been really busy because she just got promoted as a Sales and Service Manager and of course she used it as a chance to talk to her neighbor Vet. She smiled remembering what happened earlier.

 

EARLY THIS MORNING

Doorbell is ringing hard.

Yuri stood up all sleepy still, she stretches and yawn as she walks towards the door. She opened it. Her eyes brighten as she sees the figure of her neighbor. She smiled widely and the neighbor responded with a loud laugh.

She frowned. “What is funny Sica- Chu?” Yuri said. She tries to be sweet to the girl.

“You grow mustache in a week? Who hit you? You now have a black eye?” Jessica said as she laughs while holding a leash on her right hand. The dog started to bark.

“Wait what?” She ran to the mirror and she saw herself. She has a mustache that look so ancient and both of her eyes are covered by black circle and there were some dots on both of her cheeks, she then knew who did it.

“Seulgi!!!!!” She shouted.

Jessica went in; well she let Jackson (The dog) drag her, it is just a small dog but oh well she wanted to go in too because she knows that Yuri is the only one home. She saw the mother and daughter get in to the car and waited about 15 minutes before she delivers Prince Jackson.

She never dares to get in or even get near the Kwon –Hwang house if the other two owners are around well Seulgi is just frowning when she is around crossing her arms and follow her where ever she goes and just hugs Yuri if they start to talk or smile at each other. She does not like Jessica at all for the fact that her Dad likes her. She feels that Jessica is flirting with her Dad every time they will have an interaction. She is totally against YulSic. 

It is not intentional but Jessica is just sweet. Tiffany on the other hand smiles brightly at her but she feels that Tiffany is only doing that because Yuri is around she barely talks to her when Yuri is not around. Not to mention that she caught Fany rolling her eyes to her when Yuri helped her once to carry boxes of medicine when she arrived.

'Their household never change it is all clean and it smells so good. I bet Tiffany is really taking care of all these.' She said as she looks around. She saw a picture of the three all happy on the side table of the living room and she pouted. 'It had been five years now since I met this family. I know Yuri assured me that she and Tiffany are just good friends and Seulgi is the only connection that they have... I don't know why I feel this way... Yuri is just really sweet... I know I should not like her but she is just so persuasive and I can't even control myself anymore.' She sighed and turned around as she turned around she saw Yuri's face inches closer to her and she blushed and almost fell because of Yuri's face all black now, the ink well all over her face.

"Whoah" Yuri was able to put her arms around Sica's waist and prevent her from falling.

"You okay, Sica?" Yuri asked and smiled widely.

"Don't do that again!" She hit Yuri lightly on her shoulder.

"I just wanted to see your face closer Sica.. I kinda miss you it had been a week." Yuri flirted Jessica cupped her cheeks and grab a wet tissue and started to wipe the latter’s face.

"There better" Jessica smiled.

"Ah we should be official so I can take care of you.. I have been courting you for quite some time now.. Don't you like me?" Yuri teased. Jessica wanted to say yes, but she knows she can’t, she should not and besides she is not even sure about Yuri when she has her own things..

"Yuri-ah stop teasing me. You know we can't be together... You have Fany and Seulgi." Jessica hit Yuri's cheek.

"We don't have any relationship Sica. Tiffany and I cannot be together as a couple. Never..." Yuri exclaimed.

"Yeah whatever I have to go to work now. I will see you around Kwon!" Jessica walks out of their house.

Yuri ran and grab Sica's arm. She smiled and said "I am not giving up Sica"

'Yul, if you don't have Tiffany and Seulgi it should have been easy' Sica said to her mind and looked at Yuri in somewhat admiring look.

Yuri turned her puppy eyes on and Sica knows she wanted to hear something...

"Okay Yuri- ah I miss you too." Sica said she looked back and smiled as Yuri giggled so loud.

"Take care Sica!" She shouted as Jessica is walking towards her car that is parked in front of her house.


END OF FLASHBACK


After vacuuming the whole house Yuri moved upstairs.

She went in Tiffany’s room. Well she is a clean freak she loves cleaning her room and keep everything organized everything is pink. The wall the bed the closet nothing there is in different color. ‘She really likes pink. I guess I have nothing to do here.' She then goes to Seulgi’s room first. Oh well her daughter’s room is fairly clean just some dust but the bed was not fix at all. 'She got Fany's OCNESS ahahahaah when it comes to her things but my bed problem she got it, really cute kid.' 

She wiped it and fix the bed as she fixes the pillow she saw a drawing of the ten-year-old girl that made her smile. It is a drawing of the whole Family Fany, Seulgi, Jackson and her. She smiled but sighed. "Seulgi baby ... I wanted to give you this family... But Tiffany Mommy has other plans so we need to stick to that plan but baby Daddy will always love you ah!" She holds the drawing in her chest and smiled.


DECEMBER 2003

YURI'S POV

It had been seven months since Fany told me about her pregnancy. I am afraid too, you know. I never know how to take care of a child but I know I made the right decision to keep our baby.  I know that I like Fany since that night that is why I always visit her dorm and pretended that it is Tae Yeon that I am visiting but the truth is I am secretly checking out on her. I consider our child as a blessing because I become closer to her and I now have the reason to visit their dorm and her and not pretend to actually talk to Tae Yeon while my eyes are just actually on her every move,

I told my Umma about it and she was mad at first but she understood it after a while. We are not rich my Umma is just working in a factory and what she earns is just enough for my allowance and for hers too but she still gives me more so I can save as Tiffany is about to give birth in two months now.

She is still studying hard. It must be hard for her too and her stomach is not small anymore it is as if she has a full big watermelon inside her tummy. We found out that it is a girl and I am pretty excited about it.

I have been working hard to buy Tiffany's vitamins and to pay f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter