Love and Betrayal

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The barbecue turned out to be a hardcore drinking session. They started with grilling and getting to know each other while the two kids bonded on their own. Seulgi and Chanyeol played video games nonstop. They are playing TEKKEN SEVEN.

"Yah! How did you know about that combo?!" Chanyeol complained he lost to Seulgi for the nth time and for the record this is the first time that he lost to someone. He is such a gamer, he spends his day in the arcades and he is called master but HOLA a girl from his neighborhood had been beating him for the Nth time.

"Hahah I warned you to not give mercy earlier, I am good at this. My Daddy did the sound effects for this game and we got a free console from them so I had this before it was even released in the market and I mastered it." Seulgi said focused on pressing her keys to control her character.

"K.O!" The console said.

"Let's stop you've lost enough and I am
No longer challenged." The ten years old said to the fourteen-year-old boy.

"NO! Not until I get my vengeance!" Chanyeiol said.

"Aish, boys boys boys, you never really want to admit that girls are better than you, well If that is what you want I am happy to give you more defeat until your ego crashed into pieces." Seulgi said and chose a character.

Chanyeol did not say anything and started to press his keys as well.

Meanwhile the adults are pretty drunk, they arrived in Soo Young's place around 3PM they started the party right away. Dr. TOP brought a lot of beverages it is the expensive ones. It is as if he was planning to drunk someone. Jessica, Yoona, Seo Hyun, Tiffany, Yuri, TOP, Bora and Soo Young are in the backyard inside a gazebo type place.

"Yuri is the shy one... Girls chase her. Right Bora?" Soo Young said she is telling stories about their childhood and on what she thinks about Yuri.

"Yah! CHOI SOO YOUNG... I was not chasing her." Bora defended she is eyeing on Yoona this time and Seo Hyun's eyes are just at her and TOP the younger Hwang has been noticing the two wanting a piece of her girlfriend this is something that she got used to, whenever they go out girls and boys look at Yoona and that makes her feel proud of herself because she has such a great looking girlfriend to brag about but today is different, she felt this difference when she found out about Yoona and Bora, she felt jealous... Not because of the connection of the two but she felt like Yoona is too good for her. So she saddens her expression.

"Baby is everything okay?" Yoona said as her hand is on Seo Hyun's waist and she tighten it for her nose to touch Seo Hyun's ear,

Seo Hyun just nodded, she had been thinking why Yoona is staying with someone like her, someone who rejected a not official proposal when Yoona seemed to deserve better than her. Yoona is telling stories to her, stories that she heard in the past and she is responding with awkward smiles because her thought is flying.

"Yeah right Bora, remember the time that we were on..." Bora stuff something on TOP's mouth before he could continue what he is about to say and everyone laughed.

"You know what Tiffany, It really shocked me when she got you pregnant... She always counts the days that when she is to secrete siemen and egg and avoid to have contact with anyone at all and kept her ity but to you one night? She forgot her 16 years of purity... Cheers for the enticing Tiffany." Soo Young said and everyone put their glass up.

Yuri is pretty quiet because she is so drunk, so as Jessica they just laughed on every joke that the people talk about, they are looking at each other momentarily, but once their eyes met they immediately look on different directions and become more shy to each other.

Tiffany and Soo Young are the two noisy ones. They talked about politics, Language, sports, music, animals, TV Shows then stocks, finance, showbiz, news headline as if they are talking newspapers that discuss everything that is latest.

"She and Brad Pitt deserves to get married." Tiffany exclaimed as she drinks her bottle of beer.

"He is too perfect for Angelina." Soo Young said as she drinks her bottle as well.

"Yah!!! Those things that you are saying is so judgmental... He is just exactly what she needed a person who will accept your past, present and will care about your future... He seen good in her even though people see bad stuff in her... His eyes only focus on her and that made them deserve each other." Tiffany explained could really explain everything especially with alcohol inside her it makes her brave. She looked at Yuri who is smiling dorkily at her she might be a bit drunken but the truth is she still is conscious about protecting her feelings.. She plans to drink more to confess.

"Yeah right that make sense, but have you heard about the guy who died in the US because of EBOLA? Soo Young changed the topic

"Yeah, he infected another guy already... The one who assisted him... I just hope it will not spread in the whole US. It will be a big mess... Wonder how Obama will take care of it." Tiffany commented the two continue talking about stuff. They did not see that Yuri and Sica had been constantly laughing at them.

Yuri's and Sica's eyes met again. This time Yuri smiled at Jessica and She responded with a sweet smile Yuri tilted her head as if she is inviting Sica for a talk as she stood up from their table. Tiffany noticed it.

"Yul, where are you going?" She asked as she hold on Yuri's wrist lightly.

"I will just get some more drinks... Do you want more?" Yuri said she sweat a bit because she lied she intended to talk to the girl she invited.

"Okay.. Just get a bucket the night is still long." Tiffany said and offered her bright smile.

Yuri felt guilty on lying and on what she is about to do, which is talking with Jessica.

Yuri walked away from the gazebo and minutes after Jessica stood up as well intending to follow Yuri.

"Hey Hon, where you headed?" Soo Young asked.

"Washroom baby." Jessica replied she is indeed going to the washroom but with a hidden agenda.

"Oks... Kiss me first.. I'm gonna miss you." Soo Young said sweetly.

Jessica peck a kiss on her forehead and left right away.

"So are you together now?" Tiffany asked in curiosity.

"Not yet... I have commitment issues and I am trying it out because she seemed to be extra ordinary than the other girls I hang out with." Soo Young explained with a dork expression describing her love for Jessica.

"Ahahah, you look so in love to her." Tiffany commented.

"You do too... With Yuri." Soo Young said

"Is it that obvious? I plan to confess to her tonight and I hope she still feels the same way for me." Tiffany sighed.

"I never seen her li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter