SunYeon

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner, Yuri cleaned the table and washed the dishes as Tiffany assisted their daughter to go up in her room to sleep.

"Mommy?" Seulgi said

"Hmm?" Tiffany hummed as she covers Seulgi with her blanket.

"I miss our family days.. I hope we could have one you are both are busy now and you kinda forget relaxing. I hope we can go to a public spa again or zoo anywhere that we can all enjoy." Seulgi said as she is yawning.

Prince Jackson is sleepy too so he positioned himself to his mini bed beside Seulgi's.

"We will find a way baby.. " Tiffany said as she kisses her daughter's forehead Seulgi closed her eyes.

"Good night Seulgi... I love you" Tiffany said as she walks out the door.

"Mommy, Love you too and Daddy and good night."

Tiffany turned off her lights and closed the door. She was about to go in her room but she noticed that the lights downstairs are still on so she decided to go down. She then found Yuri drinking tea sitting on their couch. She sits beside Yuri. She s her arm around Yuri's and rested her head on the Seobang's shoulder.

Yuri offered the tea and Tiff took a sip.

"Yuri- ah" Tiffany said.

"Hmmm?" Yuri hummed.

"I love you" Tiffany said just resting her head on Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri was stunned her head is on Tiffany's direction she is gulping and eyes wide open. She never heard those words from Tiffany and for a moment now her world just turns back to the time, her feelings of being in love with Tiffany, the hurt that she felt because of Tiffany and just everything.

Tiffany looked at her shock.

"Wae?! Why is your face red? Did you drink alcohol Yul?" Tiffany asked in a bit mad tone.

"Nope.. You just said you love me." Yuri is catching her breath.

"Ah yeah. Seulgi said.. 'I love you Daddy' so I am just passing the message" Tiffany smiled though she meant every word. She is just afraid on hurting Yuri well her commitment issue.

Yuri sighed. "For a moment there I thought you were serious" Yul smiled at her.

"Yuri?....What if... What if...WHAT IF?" Tiffany can't complete her sentence.

"What if what? If you are back with Tae Yeon?" Yuri asked. Tiffany did not respond but she pouted. Yuri did not see it because she is busy sipping her tea.

"Tae Yeon loves you, you know... And she loves Seulgi too, I guess that is what's important..." Yuri said in a serious tone but yeah she was hurt.

"She has Sunny." Tiffany commented in a disappointed manner.

"Well they are divorce now. I don't see anything bad about it... I know you love her too." Yuri said in a bitter tone they are pushing and pushing no pulling yet.

Tiffany just sighed. "So you and Sica ah?" She asked, she wanted to confirm the score of the two but a bit scared on what Yuri will say.

Yuri smiled hearing Sica's name.. "Well we are not together, not yet but I can tell she likes me too, I mean that is good right? I just need to find a way for Seulgi to like her so you know she could admit her feelings." Yuri said.

"Ah ow..kay" Tiffany replied she does not want Sica to be close to Seulgi she is afraid that she will be replace by Sica as Seulgi's mom. Worse is that she knows that the two (Yuri and Sica) like each other.

"I will let you know once we are official... You will be the first to know except us of course." Yuri said.

Tiffany pokes Yuri's face. "I wish you good luck Kwon!" 'But please don't let her to be too close to Seulgi.'she thought. She wanted Yuri to be happy, to experience the thing she can never give at least she is afraid to give.

"Oh yeah Seulgi wants to go to the park or the zoo... She wants to have fun like..." Tiffany was cut off.

"Great I can take her and Sica to the beach over the weekend swim a little and walk the dogs." Yuri said excitedly.

Tiffany was stunned she opened with disbelief. 'Yul it is supposed to be a family day our family day!' She said in her mind but chose not to argue anymore because she does not want to confuse Yuri again. "Sounds good... I actually am swamp over the weekend so yes you could bring them both." Tiffany suggested trying to say it not with a broken tone as tears fell down her face. She does not have anything to do over the weekend. No work no plans, just nothing.

"You okay Fany?" Yuri asked she felt Fany sobbed.

"Yeah, I just feel so sleepy. I am going up now. Turn off the lights and wash that cup. I don't want cockroaches here in my house! Please make sure that the doors are locked too." She stood up and face the opposite direction as she does not want Yuri to see her cry.

Yuri held her hand and pull Fany back to the couch she pinned Fany on the sofa and they are looking at each other.

"Don't cry on little stuff Fany.. You are making me worried" She knew that Fany cried she just does not know the reason why 'Is it because I told her that Tae Yeon and her could work and she is hurt because Tae Yeon is married or used to be married? Aish situation is so confusing...'

"I did not cry Yul, I just yawn and tears fell down on my face. That's it… no biggie... Can you let go of me now? I will sleep in my room. “she said trying to remove her arm on being pinned.

"Yul let me go please." She pleaded; she cannot control her breathing as her heart is moving so fast. It is way back since Yuri and she had been this close.

Yuri is just looking at the swollen eyes of Fany. 'Fany.. Stop crying about her please just don't cry about Tae Yeon' she said in her mind.

"You ok Yul?" Tiffany asked as Yuri is just looking straight to her eyes. Yuri's face is moving closer to hers. She moves back a bit. Tiffany is feeling hot from ear to ear but trying to control herself not to show it to Yuri. She closed her eyes not pouting just closed her eyes.

Their lips are inches away and they feel the breath of one another it is heavy and full of nervousness.

"Tiffany" Yuri said sweetly. Tiffany did not answer. Then Yul moved her lips upward and kissed her nose and stood up.

"I will go up! You turn off the lights and wash this because I don't want cockroaches in my house. Please make sure all the doors as locked too. " Yuri mocked Tiffany.

"What?" Tiffany opened with disbelief and she is a bit piss as Yuri hurriedly go up to her room. "Kwon!"

"That was close" Yuri sighed deeply as she closes her door.


KIM'S RESIDENCE


Tae Yeon is outside their veranda drinking some whiskey. She is thinking about earlier.

"Yul, you never change jealous about Fany though she is yours now and why do you hang out with Jessica? Do you really like her? Then let go of Fany... Or it should be the other way around? Fany should let go of Yul.. I mess up big time and Yul is just so protective on Fany.. I know... I hurt lots of people so enough of love, But I miss Sunny, the person whom I can talk to about all stuff.. I should have kept my promise to her and she should've not left me." She sighed and smiled bitterly. She is talking to herself until her phone ring. She looked at who it is and she is thinking if she should answer the caller ID says 'EX WIFEY'. After two calls from Sunny she is waiting for a third one, she just loves to keep Sunny waiting because she is really impatient but Sunny did not call back. She went inside her room and there is Irene sleeping.

She sighed and dialed Sunny's number. After about eight rings. Sunny picks up.

"Hey Kim Tae Yeon, you wanted me to call back thrice, like the other times?" Sunny said in a sarcastic, teasing manner.

"No, not really" she responded weakly.

"Good. Is Irene still awake?" Sunny asked in a concern tone.

"She is sleeping... You should've called earlier... You would've gotten a chance to talk to your daughter who misses you by the way." Tae Yeon said a bit mean but she wants Sunny to understand th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter