HBD Hyo

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been more than a week that the couple (Yuri and Tiffany) had been really close. Tiffany goes to the Studio and eat lunch with Yuri and often she woke up early in the morning and jog with Yuri after cooking breakfast. Seulgi noticed it and she had been really happy seeing her parents joke around, laughing at each other and teasing one another. Seulgi cannot be happier. She shares it with Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun had been happy to with such progress from her loving sister to express her feelings.

Tiffany on the other hand is still doubtful about Yuri's feelings though they seemed to be on the cloud 9. She knows that Yuri is thinking of something or someone else still but she is still trying to show her feelings to Yuri.

Today is Hyo Yeon's birthday there will be a small gathering in the restaurant Tiffany is reluctant to come because of Victoria. She knows that Vic hates her because of what happened to her and Tae Yeon. She also knows that it is her who told Sunny about it.

They are inside the car and Yuri knows that Fany does not want to come but she wanted to look like a supportive...partner?

Seulgi is on the back seat she is wearing a dress. She is looking at her Mom she does not know why but she knows something is wrong,

"Mommy? You okay? You seemed nervous..." Seulgi asked in concern.

"Mommy is okay Seulgi, I just feel a bit uneasy with my dress." She said and smiled at Seulgi she actually looks elegant with her light pink knee length gown.

Yuri looked at her and took her hand, Tiffany looked at her as well and smiled.

"I am not going to let Vic say something to you don't worry." Yuri assured Tiffany.

Tiffany just felt safety on Yuri's words.

Seulgi saw her parents hand together and she smiled widely.

They reach the restaurant and get off the car. Hyo Yeon is against high end party she just wants to have a simple celebration with her friends and Vicky but her wife seemed to prepare too much and rented the whole restaurant.

There are several people who are there. Sunny is there. Of course she is Victoria's best friend.

"Hyo seemed to think that it is too much." Sunny commented to Victoria.

"I think this is just enough she deserves it Sunny you know that she had been working hard... Oh by the way... I saw Irene, Tae Yeon brought her you okay with them here right?"

Sunny smiled "Of course, I so love my daughter you know that." She stated. She had been seeing Irene frequently she had not told Victoria about it but Tae Yeon and her are going out but Sunny requested for them not to be seen in public because she is not sure about this. She knows that Tae Yeon is crazy over Tiffany and she does not want to look like a fool at all.

Tae Yeon is looking at her from a far talking with some of her employees. She is there too because she is Victoria's boss.

Yoona and Seo Hyun are playing with Irene. Yoona is one of the biggest land client of Victoria so she is invited for the said event and besides she become friends with Hyo Yeon because of Yuri.

Chanyreol is playing with her PSP. They are there too because of their parents. Jessica is just looking around and Hyo Yeon met her eyes and the smiled at each other she mouthed "happy birthday"

"Thanks" Hyo Yeon mouthed too they smile at each other.

Tiffany hooked her arm to Yuri who is also wearing an elegant dress. The door opened and they saw everyone.

Sunny saw Tiffany and her eyes become sadder she then looks at Tae Yeon's direction and there she sees it an evident of jealousy and loneliness. Tae Yeon looked at her but she avoided it, 'You still think highly of her Tae... She always is able to sadden you and make you jealous... I think I am making a fool of myself again.' Sunny said in her mind.

Seulgi saw Irene and Yoona so she ran towards their direction. Yuri looked at Hyo Yeon and she drag Tiffany going there.

"Yah!!! Kim Hyo Yeon!!! Happy Birthday." She handed a paper bag and hugged Hyo Yeon.

"Happy Birthday Hyo Yeon." Tiffany smiled and was about to hug Hyo Yeon but Victoria appeared.

"Don't you might do something other than that." Victoria said all four of them know what she is talking about. Yuri narrowed her eyes to Victoria.

"Victoria" Hyo Yeon caled. "Can we get through the night without saying such comments." Hyo Yeon then hugged Tiffany.

Victoria rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Hey sorry Fany about Vicky she seemed to be protective of me in some ways" Hyo Yeon apologized.

"Don't worry about it Hyo Yeon.. I understand" Tiffany said.

"You okay?" Yuri asked in concern.

Tiffany nodded as they walk towards YoonHyun table with the kids.

Jessica is just looking at Yuri. She and Yuri had not been talking for a while now after the night they kissed. She seemed to be avoiding Yuri. That makes Yuri focused on Tiffany and Seulgi but she is watching Jessica ride her car every morning. It seems something that they need not to talk about they have and understanding that they should avoid each other for everyone sakes but it undeniable that they miss each other. Jessica sighed. She then saw Yuri looking at her she smiled and Yuri did the same thing.

A tall good looking woman caught everyone's attention.

"Boss!" Hyo Yeon screamed.

Jessica eyes wide open and mouth on the floor. It is Choi Soo Young. 'Did they just call her boss?' She asked herself. Yuri stood up in her chair, dragging Tiffany and Seulgi.

"Hey Hyo Yeon, happy birthday here" handing a paper bag.

"Hi Boss" Yuri interrupted.

"Yuri! How are you doing... I told you to quit calling me that we are childhood friends" Soo Young said as she hugs Yuri. They are both from Busan. Soo Young's family is the owner of the factory where Yuri's mother is working. They were playing when they were kids. She is one of the few friends of Yuri. She also happens to be their boss she shares couple of stocks in the radio station so she happened to have a high position there.

"I can't you know that." Yuri said. "Oh by the way you remember Tiffany and Seulgi." Yuri said and Soo Young looked at Tiffany and smiled she is a bit attracted to her.

"Is this Seulgi? I saw her once when you went to Busan and visit grandma... That was like four? Five years ago you grown so much. You look like your mother beautiful not like your father." Soo Young joked. Tiffany blushed.

"Dad is beautiful too!" Seulgi complained.

"Now that is really from you mother. Yeah she is," Soo Young is talking about the attitude of Seulgi. She knows Yuri being bullied when they were young.

Soo Young saw a very familiar face and that face is the one who bailed at her after making love the whole day.

Everyone sat down. Tae Yeon is on the table with her employees. Sunny is on the table of Victoria and her close friends. Soo Young, Yuri, Tiffany, Seo Hyun, Yoona and kids are in one table. Jessica is on the table across them with some other guest Soo young’s eyes are just focus on her Yuri saw it and she knows that Soo Young is eying on Jessica what she does not know is that Jessica and Soo Young had something,

'Why do you keep looking on her Soo Young.. Don't play with that girl she is fragile... Don't hurt her.' Yuri said in her mind.

"Is everything okay Yul?" Yoona asked as she noticed Yuri's expression.

"Yoona, I don't know what is going in my head...I am so confused." She whispered to Yoona's ear.

"What do you mean?" Yoona asked.

"Let's talk later after the speech" Yuri said because Victoria asked for everyone's attention.


"Hi everyone we are gathered here today for a wonderful day for my one and only love who I always be faithful with (looked at Tae Yeon when she said the word faithful Tae Yeon is a bit piss but she kept her poker face on). My wife. My one and only love (looked at Tiffany when she said one and only, Tiffany knows what she is doing but she did not mind about it.) Kim Hyo Yeon." Victoria threw a flying kiss to a standing Hyo Yeon.

"This girl is really something." Seo Hyun commented as she observes the gestures of Victoria. She does not know about Tiffany and Tae Yeon. Yoona did not tell her about it as well. But with the people's behavior she seemed to know something is going on.

"I would like to say something about her and maybe couple of you guys could do to. But I should be the finale right?" Victoria asked. Audience said yes. "Okay let me call on my best friend Sunny who happened to become her friend too. Sunny come on say good stuff about my wife." Everyone laughed when they knew Victoria said good stuff in trying to be funny.

Sunny stood up and grab the mic. "Wooh.. I was caught off guard... Anyway.. Hmm Hyo Yeon.... Thank you for taking care of Victoria I know she could be stubborn at times and really bossy but you manage to be patient to her.” People laugh as Victoria rolled her eyes.
“I actually admire you because of your wit, you are smart in your own ways. You can have a solution to a problem in just one snap. You make the people around you laugh.. Thanks for becoming a friend to me and a wonderful wife to Vicky.. I know it is not easy. Happy Birthday Hyo." Everyone clapped as Sunny went to Hyo and hugged her.

"Yah! Hyo are you having an affair with my best friend ( she said looking at Tiffany) " she meant it as a joke so everyone laughed.

Seo Hyun is looking at her sister and she did not laugh actually it is just Soo Young and the kids who seemed to be laughing in their table. Seo Hyun then figure out about it with the word affair. Tiffany is looking down and Yuri is holding her hand. Yoona is looking at Tiffany. Seo Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter