Confused II

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany" Yul has her eyes wide open as she uttered Tiffany's name.

Tiffany is stuck her face is unexplainable she is shocked and her eyes are watery but she is not crying yet. Her eyes are just with the two.

Yuri is holding Jessica in her arms to support the drunken girl. Jessica is looking at Tiffany and she is smirking. Yes she is smirking.

"You like what you saw?" The drunken Jessica said breaking the weird atmosphere. "How does it feels Tiffany seeing Yuri kissing me? She enjoyed my lips she kissed me back something that you refuse to do for her" Jessica is drunken she is hurt and she is trying to displace her feelings to someone and poor Tiffany as her victim.

"Jessica," Yuri uttered as she wants to calm Jessica.

"Yuri deserves someone better you know, you always keep her with you asking her to do what you want but you never consider her feelings. You always take advantage of Yuri. You don't deserve her love" Jessica said shouting.

Tiffany is stuck. Every word that Jessica said is hitting her heart it is breaking in thousands of pieces. She wanted to say or move but she could not move her muscles, it is all numb. Her whole body is so weak.

'She is right I did that but not because I don't love Yuri but because I am afraid and so coward. But why do I feel that she is right and she deserve Yuri more than me... She never hurt her she understands Yuri... I am not worthy of Yuri...' Tiffany thought but she is still not moving.

Yuri is just looking at her she wants to move but she cannot because Jessica seemed to be so weak with the alcohol intake.

"Why are you not saying anything? You know that I'm right, right? “Jessica said sarcastically she is so drunk and she just can't control her words. Yuri knows it and she understands that Jessica is just really drunk.

"Yes... You are right that I am bad to Yuri" Tiffany managed to talk. She is ready to tell Jessica and Yuri on what is running in her mind about them she was to say...." Before she could continue.

"Mom, Dad, Jessica Unnie? Is everything okay?" Seulgi and Chanyeol are on the door way of the Jung house. They are just looking at the three. Chanyeol is looking at them too.

Jessica looked at her brother. Chanyeol looked so displeased with her Noona. Tiffany looked at Seulgi. Seulgi is looking at her she knows her mother is sad.

"Ah honey, nothing much daddy will just have Jessica Unnie settle, she seemed unwell" Yuri said looking at Seulgi then she looked at Jessica who is literally sinking with her little brother’s glare.

"Hey, you guys." Yoona called.

"Yoona Unnie!" Seulgi said excitedly. Yoona reached their location and Seulgi hugged her. Chanyeol frowned a bit.

"Hey Seulgi, what's up I heard you run away with some boy... " Yoona is teasing.

Chanyeol went to her sister and Yuri and Tiffany are now staring at each other.

"Yah! Unnie.. It is not what you think it is!" Seulgi frowned.

Yoona respond with a smile then she focusses on the others.

"Woah? The atmosphere is weird. Is everything ok?" Yoona asked as she look around the three.

"Why are you here? I mean why did you go out of the house?" Yul asked still holding Jessica.

Yoona noticed that Jessica is so red no she is not blushing rather it is the alcohol intake.

"My Seo Hyun wanted to me to call you because the food is ready." Yoona said looking at Jessica then she looked at Tiffany she noticed that Tiffany is teary eyed but she was shock because the normal jealous Fany should have been throwing things to Yuri now so she asked 'Is she approving YulSic?'

"You go ahead I will help Jessica settle in their house." Yuri said. Tiffany looked at Yuri and she got the message she felt like Yuri chose Jessica over her. Her heart is breaking in to thousands of pieces once more.

"Okay Yuri we will wait for you at home... Make it fast my tummy is screaming!" Yoona said as she holds on to Seulgi's hand.

Tiffany is just looking at Yuri and she is looking at her as well their eyes both have a sad expression. Yuri decided to break the stare and started walking.

Jessica is so tired and just resting on Yuri's shoulder. Chanyeol is holding on to his Noona's hand. Yuri assisted them. Tiffany walked on the other direction.

'Shall I give you up Yuri' Tiffany said in her mind.

Yuri went inside the Jung House with Chanyeol assisting her to put Jessica inside her bedroom.

"Aish, Noona you did it again... I thought you are liking someone else now!" Chanyeol complain as Yuri put Jessica on the bed.

"Who are you talking about Chanyeol?" Yuri asked concerned.

"The person that plays with Noona;s heart. I never met that person but I know about her. During college days Unnie was so happy that was even before you came she had someone really special and I knew about it, one day she went home like this"


FLASHBACK

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Noona! Why are you like that? Did something happened to you?" I asked my sister as she walks in the house in a zigzag motion. I am worried so I hurriedly ran to her as she slips. Her knees are on the ground and she started wailing and crying.

"What happened Noona?" I know she is under the influence of alcohol. She hugged me tightly.

"Chanyeol... Do not play with girls don't make them cry and take care of them... If you don't like someone do not give false signal that you do because we are so vulnerable and simple sweetness could make us assume." My Noona said as she sobs so hard. I hugged her back I did not know what happened but I knew that it was something about a person that made her feel this way.

"Noona, who made you cry? I will definitely kill her" I am very young but I am mad because I love my sister. She laughed.

"No Don't you will break my heart baby... She is just confused." She defended and she started walking inside her room.

End of short Flashback

"From that time I had been really curious who that person is, I never asked and Noona never opened up. She seemed so happy when you are around but I think she had not forgotten that person. Or I am afraid that she is liking you so much but since you have a different situation she tends to hold on to someone who cause her nothing but pain, I know Noona likes you Yuri Noona but she seemed to be worrying about Tiffany Noona and You and of course Seulgi," Chanyeol said.

Yuri is just looking at Chanyeol shock about the revelation that Jessica is holding on to something and even Chanyeol noticed about her and Jessica.

"Yul Noona.. Do you like my sister?" Chanyeol asked.

Yul eyes wide open.

"I think you like her but you don't love her." Chanyeol continued.

Yul is just looking at the 14-year-old boy who seemed to be so concerned at his Noona so much. 'He might be teasing her most time but the real thing is just he is concerned and he loves her so much.' Yuri thought.

"Please stop Yuri Noona. Please stop on what you are doing you are leading her towards you and she might not control her feelings anymore. You said that you will wait but the truth is you are waiting for someone else and that is not my Noona. If you are not planning to be in a relationship with her, please do not lead her to something Noona. Please don't"

Chanyeol might not have the right words on how to say what he feels but Yuri understood every word and what it meant to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol" Yuri called "I know I am being unfair to your sister but to be honest I am really confused on what I want I am just enjoying the moment. Your Noona is really nice and beautiful. I hate the fact that someone is doing that to her and I don't want to do that to her if it seems that I am I'm sorry. I like her I do but I like other people too. We might be on the same boat on that but tell you what, I will make up my mind as she contemplates as well. So we can figure out what it is really." Yuri said smiling. It is something that she is holding on to. She knows that Jessica and her feel the same way they love someone else but those other people rejects both of them.

"I think that work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter