Runaway II

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already in the afternoon and there is still no news from the police, they called everyone that could be contacted and asked if they saw the kids but no one. Seo Hyun and Yoona just arrived on YulTi's house and they were shock as everyone is not talking at all they were pacing back and forth. Yoona brought pizza for the looks of these people they have not eaten all day:

"Unnie." Seo Hyun hugging her sister. Tiffany hugged back.

"What happened?" Yoona asked as she goes to Yuri.

"We woke up and they are gone.. Tae made phone calls already to everyone she knows that could help and even Soo called TV stations already and had a missing report we also filed something on the police already." Yuri said. Tae and her had been looking at each other for hours now, both of them had something on their mind.

"Okay that's it. I am not sitting here I will look for them." Tae said standing up she grabs her coat and went to the door.

Yuri did the same thing as she follows Tae lead.

"Yuri-ah." Fany called.

Yuri face Fany. "She is fine Fany she ran away she was not kidnap or so." Yuri said she saw the looks on Fany's face which is worried.

"What was that? You two talking already?" Seo Hyun asked.

Tiffany and Yuri blushed.

"Why did you come with Yoona? Where were you all night?" Tiffany countered Seo Hyun.

"Uhm... We ..." Seo Hyun is stuttering.

"We got married last night." Yoona stated.

"WHAT?!?" Everyone was shock. They all know about Seo Hyun and Minho.

"Well yeah we got married we were not able to call you we were supposed to fly to Canada for our honeymoon but since this happened. We postponed it." Yoona gave her alligator smile.

"Well Yoong, Congrats" Soo Young said hugging Yoona.

"Yeap Yoong finally." Hyo said.

"Well I am happy for you but we need to find our children, Yul?" Tae asked.

"Okay.. Let's get going." Yuri agreed and they went out of the house.

"I want to go but I need to watch my wife here before she makes another trouble." Hyo said. Victoria rolled her eyes she is seated next to Sunny caressing her friend.

"Yeah, let's go Hyo since My Sica will be here she would be able to take care of your wife." Soo Young said Sica glared at her and glared to Victoria who zip .

"Okay. Let's take two cars, Wifey (looking at Seo Hyun and Seo Hyun blushed) I will go with my Hyungs (four ladies glared at her) I mean my Unnies first. Just stay there and take care of our baby we will not be gone too long." Yoona kissed her and she blushed even more.

"Okay now that explains who wear pants in the relationship." Mina said and sighed she is looking at Fany still on the thought that Fany cheated on Yuri.

All the men or the five girls went out they took two cars one is Yuri and Tae Yeon while the other is Hyo, Yoong and Soo.

"Yuri." Tae Yeon called.

"Neh?" Yuri asked she is focus on looking around as Tae Yeon is driving.

"I am sorry about us, Fany and I and all the hurt I cause you,.. And Seulgi I was selfish and I feel so bad about what happened." Tae Yeon is repenting and since she had realized that Fany and her will never be possible she also realized that being friends with Yuri will fix everything.

"Hey Tae... It is okay you have nothing to be sorry about, Fany is an amazing girl so I don't blame you for falling in love with her during college and even you marry Sunny... I am not the one you should be sorry about it should be Sunny and Irene..." Yuri said smiling to Tae Yeon.

"I know and I just don't know yet how I can make them believe that she is the one I truly love and I am regretting everything that I did to waste our precious time and to cause Irene on losing her mother... I hope I can turn things around." Tae Yeon said.

"It will be fine Tae Yeon just trust her and don't give up no matter how hard it is, she loves you and do it for Irene... I never gave up to Fany because of Seulgi and I love her so let's put them first before us." Yuri said smiling.

Tae Yeon smiled she loves this side of Yul the side where she thinks in a holistic manner than just herself, Yuri is not perfect she kissed Sica but she always put Seulgi first in every way.

"So we are friends again?" Tae asked she parked somewhere in the mall.

"Again? I never thought I stopped being a friend to you Tae, there are times I get jealous but come on, you are my friend a dork who always treat me when we were young and I kinda miss that Tae." Yuri said.

"Ahahah no worries Yul, I will treat you again once all is well... Oh have you heard about our kids plan?" Tae asked.

Yuri has her eyebrows furrowed and looked Tae quizzically. Then she laughed loud and Tae joined her.

"Your daughter asked Seulgi's hand" Yuri said while laughing.

"Yeah I witnessed it and it was epic.. Good thing she got Sunny's confidence not mine." Tae said also laughing.

"Seulgi likes her too and they look so cute." Yuri commented.

"I know... But I don't want to push them hard." Tae said.

They stop laughing and looked at each other.

"Marriage huh?" Yuri said and they laugh again.

--

"Ouch" Seulgi and Irene bit their tongue as they are eating barbecue with Julia.

"You girls okay?" Julia asked.

"I accidentally bit my tongue" the two said in unison.

"Someone might be talking about you two could be your parents." Julia said and the two pouted sadly.

Julia looked at them and she knows that the kids miss their parents so much.

--
SooNaHyo

They used Yoona's car.

"Okay, tell us what exactly happened Yoong?" Hyo asked she is on the back seat.

"Well I asked her to marry me she said yes and then we got married." Yoona said looking at the road.

"How many Goguma did you bargain for her to say yes?" Hyo joked.

"My whole farn." Yoona said. "I told her that the entire hectares I have will plant nothing else except Goguma and she said yes." Yoona joked but yeah she did that.

"HAHAHAHAH" the two laughed.

"Oh you mentioned baby? Is she pregnant?" Soo Young asked.

"Yes a month."

"A month? Could that be?" Soo Young was about to say something but she stopped she was about to say something about Minho.

"I know but.. To be honest Soo Young, I don't care anymore... The night I asked her to marry me is the night I promised that The baby is mine no matter what." Yoona said looking serious.

"Okay.. You must've love her so much." Soo Young said.

"I do. Please tell your brother to stop calling my wife."

"I will.... He does not deserve her. Minho is like that to every girl just to score and Sorry about what he did" Soo Young sighed.

"Okay Boss what's with the sigh?" Hyo asked.

"Okay all of us are adults here right?" Soo Young said.

"Unless you see Seulgi and Irene on the streets then yes all of us are adults so what's up?" Hyo said.

"Okay I never really had vanilla .. that did not use any equipment until a month ago with Sica."

"Okay what is the problem with that?" Yoona asked.

"I inside her."

The two looked at her and has a so what expression.

"I mean there is a possibility that I got her pregnant," Soo exaggerated her speech and she receive the same look from the two.

"What's the problem boss? So what if you got her preggu? You love her right and you plan to marry her right?" Hyo spoke up because Soo Young look like she needed an explanation on the way Hyo and Yoong looking at her.

"Yes that's right but a kid? I think I am
Not ready for that yet.. I just started to commit to Sica and an additional head might be too much pressure." Soo Young said.

"Okay Soo, here is the thing, things come in unexpected way and there are reasons why could it happen... Do you think Yuri and Fany were ready when they got Seulgi? They were 16 and I witnessed how hard was it for them but I also saw how happy they were with the kid so Soo you might feel that the kid is a burden but the truth is, it is the best thing.. I am no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter