Seulgi's Take

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri normally woke up around 05:00 AM and she takes her bath and prepare for her daily routine. She starts her day with a Yoga exercise for about an hour and then jogs around the village. She does this to maintain her perfect body. She has the most beautiful body in the neighborhood. There are men who wake up early in the morning and wait for her to jog around the neighborhood which she normally does about six AM or seven. Today she decided to prepare breakfast for the two owners that she is living with (Tiffany and Seulgi). She cooked eggs and toasted some bread and prepared Seulgi’s lunch. Tiffany is the one assign to bring Seulgi to school today. Well it is simply because her way to the office is passing by Seulgi’s school.

“Whoa? No jogging today?” Tiffany asked with her eyes enlarge as she see Yuri wearing just her sports bra and some cycling shorts with her Nike Air rubber shoes. Tiffany had not taken a bath yet well she wanted to prepare breakfast for the whole family first. ‘I think I am full already this morning…. Because of the lovely view’ she said in her mind almost drooling with the perfect torso of the father of her daughter.

“Good morning, Fany.” Yuri smile widely. ‘ She looks lovely every morning..’ Yuri thought as she saw a cute Fany wearing her pink pajamas.

 “Well, Later I will jog but I decided to prep up something for the both of you first.” Yuri said smiling still. She prepared something for Tiffany too.

Tiffany moved to the counter and then started to get some toasted bread and bite on it ily. She does not intend to do that but it seems that the environment wants her to be as y as Yuri.

Yuri did not fail to notice it as she was captivated by Tiffany’s luscious lips and she is just looking at it. Their eyes met and as if there is an unspoken chemistry between them, as if they wanted to say something to each other, as if they want to confess… Yuri is not sure why she is still feeling this, well she should focus on Jessica but her feelings for Tiffany just seats in her heart and she had accepted that it will never go away, maybe because she is the mother of her daughter or something else, she is not sure… Tiffany on the other hand thought if only, why can’t she say that she has feelings for her? Why is she so afraid to lose Yuri.. why? They both open their mouths to say something at least release the tension.. but…

“It is unusual to see both of you in the kitchen this early.” Seulgi commented she woke up too. She went straight to her seat.  Following her is Jacklson who also go to his position. Yuri broke the stare and smiled at her daughter. Tiffany bite her lower lips and just put dog food on Jackson’s bowl.

“You woke up this early too?” She asked Seulgi.

“Yeap…. You were always outdoors when I wake up so you would not know.” Seulgi said as she is pouring cereals in her bowl.

“YAH! Eat this” Yuri put a plate with bread and eggs on it. “This is healthier than just cereals, I can’t believe you are letting her just eat cereals every morning” She said looking at Fany who is stretching her head.

“Kwon, that is convenient and it is the only thing we have… If you do this, every day our daughter will be healthier.” Tiffany said as she drinks her coffee.

“Well, I guess I do not have any choice to do this. every morning for a better breakfast for my baby” Yuri said as she pecks on Seulgi’s head.

Seulgi is happy to see her father on the morning which usually does not happen because if Yuri is not jogging she came from her shift in the radio station and just sleeps right away. A really busy person.

“Yeah, Dad do this more often so I could eat something that is called food that anything instant” Seulgi said glaring at Tiffany. Well, Tiffany knows how to cook but not really that good at it she just fry food and sometimes actually most of the times it is overcooked and it is already black.

“YAH! I feed you with food and love” Tiffany complained.

“Yeah right eggs are normally white, Mom not black.” She teases even more.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

‘Ah so cute”’ Yuri thought and then she looks at Tiffany and smiled, there it is again, the thought of them not really lovers came, she sighed, ‘I hope Seulgi will act like that to Sica too.’ She stated in her mind, Jessica is simply the girl who seemed to be free and they have great conversation so she is really attracted to her…. “Are you ready for the great weekend that I plan for you?” Yuri asked Seulgi.

“A great weekend? Are we supposed to go somewhere Dad?” Seulgi asked excitedly.

“Well I am planning to bring you to the beach over the weekend.” Yuri said in a showing off manner.

Seulgi’s face is full of excitement. She had wanted to go the beach with her Mom and Dad. Of course to relax and just have a simple family day.

“So we are going swimming and make sand castles!” Seulgi said excitedly. Yuri smiled widely as she saw her daughter’s eyes sparkling with the information.

 “Are we bringing Jackson with us?” Seulgi asked excitedly.

Tiffany smiled but a bit sad because she decided not to join the simple outing because Yuri initially stated that she wants Sica to come with her.

“Well, we can maybe bring Prince Jackson… Since his doctor will accompany us.” Yuri said, she had not told Sica yet about it but she is confident that Sica would love to join.

“Wait what? His doctor?” Suelgi asked in confusion.

“Yeap… Miss Jessica, our doctor neighbor will join us on Saturday.” Yuri said confidently.

Seulgi looked at Tiffany with a questioning look. “Do you know about this Mom?” She asked.

“Ah eh… uhm..” Tiff seemed not able to compose her thought because her daughter is glaring at her with a look of ‘WTF MOM ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS’ (it is just the look Seulgi is just ten she will not say it at all.)

“Well, Mommy has work on Saturday so she cannot join us.” Yuri answered for Tiffany.

“Yeah right I am pretty busy.” Tiffany said and smiled awkwardly. ‘Busy, cleaning the house and doing pretty much nothing on Saturday.’ She thought as she looks at Yuri.

“I don’t feel like going out anymore…” Seulgi is disappointed she put her utensils down and crossed her arm as she pouts.

Tiffany knew her daughter was disappointed she knows that Seulgi wanted to do it with her and Yuri but she thinks that Yuri needs time to spend with Jessica since they seemed to be dating for over a year now but not official yet. ‘Ah baby.. I am so sorry but daddy deserves to be happy to you know.’ Tiffany thought as she is looking at Seulgi.

“Aw… do not be such a bummer Seulgi... I planned it for us to have a great day... Mommy could follow you know if she finishes her work early and beside we can bring Chanyeol and you can play and make sand castles in the beach….” Yuri said being sweet to her daughter.

“No I don’t want to.” Seulgi said firmly then she went to her room to take a bath, leaving a disappointed Yuri and a half smiling Fany.

Yuri sighed so deep she seemed to be really disappointed. Tiffany is looking at her.

“I will talk to her. You can get some reservations already for the cottage and activities that you would like to do with her.” Tiffany said as she wanted to help Yuri because, Yuri seemed to be disappointed about Seulgi’s reaction.

“No it is fine.. She comes first before us.” Yuri said in a sad tone.

‘Yuri-ah! Do not look so doomed about it…… I am happy that Seulgi said no but I can’t stand you looking like that.’ Tiffany thought. “I told you, I will talk to her she will enjoy the beach remember before when we went there she was so happy so I will talk to her and you can tell Sica about it.” Tiffany smiled to lighten up the mood of Yuri.

“You sure Fany?” Yuri asked.

Tiffany nodded and smiled. She knows that she can convince Seulgi to at least go to the beach over the weekend she could lie about certain stuff but she knows that Yuri deserves it, she deserves to be happy with someone who can return her love.

Yuri smiled widely and hugged her so tight. “Thanks Fany you are the best!”

 

It is already 08:00 AM and Tiffany is bringing Seulgi to school. She allowed Seulgi to seat on the passenger seat as long as she puts on her seat belt. Seulgi knows that Tiffany is to ask her something. It is a short drive though about 15 – 20 minutes only and they have not been talking for over 10 minutes now.

“NO mommy. My answer will not change… I do not like to go out with that doll face and Daddy…. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter