Abortion?

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany drives away and she is looking at Seulgi doing a cute aigoo as she enters the school with Tiffany winning over her daughter that made her smirk.

'I still have that controlling power to anyone as I make them do what I want.' She giggles a bit and sighed.

'Ten years ago I never wanted you, I'm sorry but I was just 16 that time. Right now you are the most important thing in my life Seulgi.' She said almost crying.


2003

Tiffany's POV

Gosh, I feel so weird these days. I eat more than what I used to, I am gaining weight! Aish. Why do I crave for food? I can normally control it. I often get dizzy and vomit every morning. I also always feel so sleepy and become so lazy...  It had been a month that passed and my period fails to visit. 

'Fany-ah stop my testosterone level is high and you might be pregnant' Aish, why do I keep on reminded on what she said. Could it be.. *shook her head* Nope it is impossible we just did it one night and never again. I think I should go to the school clinic and ask about it. I feel really different.

I am now in the school clinic; well Kings University is pretty cool they have different specialization here so I can go directly to the ObGyne department to check on why I am delayed for a month now. My friend told me that is could it be because I lost progesterone and increase testosterone so I just need to intake some pills so they could go out. Well I rather have a prescribed pill than something that is just from her.


"Hwang Tiffany" the doctor called me 

"Yes?" I answered as I walk inside her room.

"Your problem is? A month of not having your period?" She asked me. She looks sweet and straight forward.

I cleared my throat and nodded. She then reviews my records there is one question on that form I skip. 'Are you ually active' well that is hard to answer I am not active on doing such. I did it once at a time so I could not answer it. If the question could have been, are you still a I could have answered that. Hehehe. My common sense and me. She examines me with looks from head to toe.

"Have you ever had significant others?" She asked.

I nodded.

"When was the last time?" She asked.

I looked at her in a questioning look, I know what she means but I want to act all innocent.

"The last time you had !?" She said it bluntly and that made me nervous because once I said it she will ask me to have that test. I can't be pregnant I am just 16. I know she noticed me sweating already and I did not need to answer her question, she gave me the kit.

"There is a bathroom there you just need to put little amount of your pee there it will not hurt we need to know first before we can run your hormones." She said as she points on the small bathroom.

I left my things on her table. I hold on to the kit and this is the first time I wish I should fail the test. I entered the toilet and open the kit it is just a small rectangular white stuff with a small hole. I read the instruction and followed it. It said a small amount but because of my nervousness I wet on it too much. I walked and wash my hands. I submitted the test to her. I can hardly breathe and my blood is just flowing so fast as my heart pumps so hard. My parent will kill me if I am. After exactly five minutes she looked at me.

"You... “She paused.

Please make it negative please Lord. I could not afford to be pregnant.

She sighed. "Sometimes the result of these tests are inaccurate you want to try it more?" She asked she saw me panting and sweating.

I nodded. I tried it once more I don't even know how it is measured she gave me a different brand this time it is an elongated kit. I did it again and submitted to her. I am still hoping that it is negative. She took the kit and sighed.

She opened up her drawer and took a brochure.  It is a brochure entitled. "I am a teen but I am a mom" reading that brochure crashed my world. Before she could pass it I am crying hard and sobbing so hard. 

"My parents will kill me if they found out about me being pregnant. I should have been more careful!" I cried out loud.

Miss Doctor is just giving me tissues so I can wipe these tears on my face.

"Doc, is there anything we can do to remove this thing in me? I will pay no matter how much... I want it gone... I want an abortion." I commanded she was calm but her eyes were sad with my idea. 

"Child you need to think it over. This could be a blessing we don't do abortion here.. But think about it and involve your partner’s decision.. It is her/his child too." She explained sweetly as she is now in front of me hugging me.

"I don't know what to do anymore... I can't give this child a life I just got in, in college and I can't even take care of me. Now a child!" I protested. Nothing good is running in my mind but I want to have it gone for sure.

I left after an hour. The queue is just too long already outside. I am walking like a zombie. I can barely think I might just fall any moment. All I can think of is my future is no longer what I wanted it to be if I don't get rid of this.

I am so mad... Mad at myself but madder to Kwon!!! Oh yes, I remember her, I just acted all that morning because there is someone inside the room and besides, I don’t do those stuffs.. oh ! She is the reason why I am pregnant the reason why I am suffering. I am now in the school field. I am looking for her she needs to do something about it I should not suffer alone with this problem her future needs to be ruined too because of this unwanted child!

I saw her laughing with couple of girls. Well, she is a player? Or not.. I did not talk to her after I asked them to come out of my room she visits because my roommate is her friend but not me. I don't usually become friends to the people I have with. Okay breath in breath out Fany stop crying you need to tell her.

I walked towards her location crossing my arms and the girls around her back away Yuri gulped. She is afraid of me well everyone is. I saw her roommate about to come our direction but backed out as I glared at her. That alligator mouth.

"We need to talk!" I exclaimed in an orderly manner.

She nodded. But she is not standing up so I tilt my head as an invite for her to follow me. I can't talk now, not here I need to do it in a more private location.

I lead her to the School backyard no one is there actually there were people who are taking their pot session I glared at them and they immediately ran away.

I can see Yuri sweating and she is nervous. I sighed and throw the kits I used today.

"What are these?" She asked while tried to bite it. Is she really that stupid? I just hope that my child will not be as stupid as her.. Oh did I just say my child?!

"Those are pregnancy test you, ." I shouted.

Her eyes widen she gulped she looked at and said "So you urinated here. Eeeew"

What the?!? Does this girl have common sense...

"Kwon!! Why are you so stupid!? I am pregnant with your child!" I shouted and she became so pale that she does not need any product for a whiter skin. The next thing I know is her body is on the ground.

Is she dead? She fainted. I am kicking her "Yah Kwon!"  I sat on the ground and put my ears on her nose and yes she is still alive. I stood up and get a pale of water and pour it on her face she went back in her consciousness. I can tell that she heard it and she remembers what I said as she looks at me.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter