Love and Jealousy : YOONHYUN

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aw my Gawd it was damn cold in your living room Yul." Yoona complained as she is shaking because she felt so cold, they slept in the cold living room. Well, Yuri was lucky Tiffany gave her a foldable mattress which is good for one person, a comforter and a pillow but Yoona tastes the heat of Seo Hyun's jealousy as this rich girl experienced to sleep on the bare cold floor, no pillows nor blanket was given to her, she pleaded to Tiffany to give her a blanket but before Tiffany can give her anything Seo Hyun took it.

"Well it is your fault you slept there without a blanket! Did you forget the jealousy syndrome of the Hwangs!!! Why did you need to get the lunch that Bora brought and eat it in front of Seo Hyun who prepared lunch for us!" Yuri is scolding her best friend but she covered her with the comforter as Yoona is still shaking.

"You ate too! Tiffany was fairly jealous, why is it just me who suffered?" Yoona said as is shaking she covered her whole body with the comforter.

"Well, one because I am injured, two because I told her that there is no past, present or future between me and Bora and lastly is I told you she does not like me that way." Yuri said.

"Yeah yeah, have yourself believe that people around you know better.. Stupid!" Yoona said teasing Yuri.

"Oh, If I am stupid then you are a ... Flirting with everyone... You did not tell Seo Hyun about your old fling with Bora?" Yuri try to tease back.

"Do you think she needs to know all the people I slept with and had fling with? Like seriously Yul, I don't do that anymore... She is my only girl now." Yoona said in a serious tone. Yuri chuckled.

"Well... That must be hard, a whole notebook will not be enough to list everyone right?" Yuri joked and laughed.

Yoona pouted and rolled her eyes. Yuri stood up to cook some breakfast, and make some hot chocolates for her best friend who is basically shaking in coldness still.

Yuri's room opened and Seo Hyun came out.. Seulgi slept on the bed while Tiffany and Seo Hyun slept on the floor with comfortable folding mattress and a comforter.

Yoona saw Seo Hyun so she pretended to shake even more and cough hard looking forward for Seo Hyun's attention. Seo Hyun did not even look at her and just walks to the kitchen, as if there is no Yoona in the room.

"Aish... She is really mad this time.. I should be the one to be mad at her she rejected my proposal even I have not proposed yet and now?!? She is really something... Aish" Yoona is talking to herself.

"Well, you hurt her feelings so she was totally mad and how can you be rejected if you have not proposed yet?" Seulgi answered her Unnie.

Yoona was scared on the voice so she held her chest and open with nervousness with the voice she did not notice Seulgi coming out of the room behind Seo Hyun because she is too much focus on her lover.

"How long had you been there?" Yoona asked.

"Long enough to hear all what you said." Seulgi smiled. She opened the comforter and hugged Yoona so tight. "I know you need body heat Unnie so here," she hugs Yoona tighter.

"Thanks Seulgi,,,, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME BODY HEAT.... THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR ME THAN THE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WHO JUST PASS BY AND DID NOT EVEN NOTICE ME!!" Yoona said loudly so that Seo Hyun would hear her. Seo Hyun did hear it and she rolled her eyes.

"So immature." Seo Hyun commented but she was whispering and Yuri did not fail to hear it.

"She might be immature sometimes but she is really sweet and lovely, Seo... She loves you a lot... You don't know how much she changed since she started dating you." Yuri said in defense of her friends.

Seo Hyun did not respond at all. She just continues to wash rice for breakfast but her thoughts are flying.

FLASHBACK

SEO HYUN'S POV

I received a call from my Unnie saying that she gave birth already so I asked the driver to bring me to the hospital right away. I want to see my niece, I am still in grade 8 and my sister is having a baby, good job Tiffany Unnie. We are pretty rich so my father is opposing this relationship. I have not seen the girl who knock my sister up. Gosh to be honest I am mad at her for the fact that she ruined my Unnie's future... Grrr I will punch her on the face once I see her.. I don't know which is better though her having a baby or being married to someone she does not love at all... Aish my controlling father.. I am now in the hospital walking towards the hallway. I looked on my phone and saw a message from my Unnie with the room number. I opened the door. This room is pretty ordinary not what I expected it to be a one bed hospital room, air-conditioned of course and there is a TV and a small bath.

I walked inside the room and I saw my Unnie hand in hand with a tall girl. Damn my muscles react without letting me think about it yet. I walked angrily towards the tall girl I pull her to face me and my fist landed on her nose. Boom, I may be innocent looking but damn I know martial arts there, I felt relieve as she lays on the floor and her nose is bleeding well the pain my sister experienced giving birth is far from what I gave her. Hahah I knocked out the one who knocked up my sister.

"Hwang Seo Hyun!!!" My sister shouted with opened in disbelief and eyes wide open too.

"Unnie she deserves it she ruined your future!" I shouted, I am just being protective of my sister. The girl is not moving. She is not dead is she? I thought.

"Well thank you for caring that much for me I love you too but Seobaby you punched the wrong person she is not the father of my child.. She is my friend Im Yoona." She explained and nothing is running in my mind except I mess up. This person might file a complaint to me, attempted murder or something so I immediately kneel down and check if she was breathing or what I took my hanky and wipe the blood from her nose.

"Is she breathing Seobaby?" My sister asked.

"Yes" well she is still breathing but not moving so I decided to poke her skin. Being close to her made me realized that she does look good. Her pointed nose. Her lips damn I knocked out a goddess bad Seobaby bad. God I feel hot now being close to someone like her.

Her facial muscle started to move her eyes are now opening and her hand feeling her nose. Oops I guess I broke it. She opened her eyes and our eyes met damn I can feel my blood flowing in my vessels. She looked at me as well and before I knew it she is smiling at me . Then I realized that because of my position allows her to have a view on my little cleavage. You byun! I screamed in my mind. As I hit her head again.

"Yah! SEO HYUN I TOLD YOU SHE IS NOT THE FATHER WHY DID YOU HIT HER AGAIN! My sister shouting.

"Well, your friend is such a byun! Looking at my cleavage." I defended.

"Do you even have one?" My sister laughed at me.

The girl stood up.

"I feel like dying.. Is she the one you are telling me about who loves goguma more than boys?" She spoke stocking rolled tiisue in her nose which is because of my fist.

"Yes Yoona, this is Seo Hyun and Seo Hyun the girl you just hit is my friend Im Yoona, her family own the largest agriculture firm in Korea which means she has a goguma farm." Tiffany Unnie said, well I love goguma but I have pride too !

A tan girl who is as tall as miss goguma farm owner entered the room carrying a baby on her arm. She is playing and talking to the cute thing.

"She is the father the one who you should've punch!" Yoona said and gave a smile to me. She did not get mad at all she is incredible.

"Yoona? What happened to you?" The girl carrying a baby asked.

"Let's just say that I am your true friend that is even willing to get beaten up because of you." She joked.

"Well my younger sister here thought she was you so she gave her a welcome present and just thank Yoona for accepting it warm heartedly." Tiffany Unnie said. "Seo Hyun, Kwon Yuri.. Yuri, Seo Hyun my baby sister." Tiffany unnie introduced us.

She smiled at me and I bowed as my acknowledgement, I can't punch her not with my baby niece on her arms. So I looked at the baby and she is so lovely and beautiful. The best baby on Earth that is what I thought.

I looked at the girl I punched, I feel guilty but she keeps on smiling at me. I don't know why. Is she interested in me or what.

"Yah Yoona! She is Tiffany's sister don't think of anything stupid." Yuri Unnie warned.

The girl just smiled and started to play games on her game boy.

From that day I wondered why Yuri Unnie said that to Im Yoona. I obviously liked her, she studied in a different country that is why her learnings are advanced than us. I always see this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter