Sweet

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is alone in the faculty. Kids went home already it is already 06:00 PM. She is pretty busy she is finishing the grades of her students, because it keeps her distracted about thinking of her problems. She is burning herself on test papers and assignment.

Her phone rang. She looked at who it is and it was a girl from AYC (Anti Yoona Club), she did an aigoo as she blows some air. She looked at her wrist watch and she realized something. She totally forgot about the event tonight because of Yoona talking to her the first time after a month and Yoona's reaction when she told her that she was pregnant. She started to fix her things as she answers the phone call.

"Yoboseo?" She answered while putting things in her bag.

"Hey Seo Hyun -ssi" The girl acknowledged.

"Ne?"

"Are you going here in the TALK?"

"Yes, I am on my way.. Sorry." Seo Hyun said as she exits the school ground and ran to the bus stop.

"Good, because we cannot start without you"

"Yah... You guys can start without me you all know that..." She is hurrying a bit knowing the delay she caused. Program normally started 05:00 PM. She hops in the bus that arrives.

"I understand.... I will be there in a few. Sorry for being late... Thanks... See you a bit." Seo Hyun then hang up as she settled on one of the vacant seats inside the bus.

She is looking around and she saw a pregnant woman with her husband they were talking about the baby on how excited the couple are for this child of theirs.

Seo Hyun suddenly flash a sad expression while looking at the two.

'I hope that I could be sweet too with Yoona.. I hope she would be excited as the man I am looking at right now for our baby... OUR? But her face was so disappointed knowing that there is a possibility that this is not hers.... If only you have been there (holding her stomach) for over a month so Yoon Daddy will not doubt us... But again no matter what I will love you so much and you will give mommy here a bunch of joy and happiness... ' she said in her mind as she looks at the couple her eyes turned into another direction a she realized that the wife had been staring at her.

-

Yuri and Seulgi went to the arcade and had fun. They played all games that they could play. They use to bond and play just inside the house but after she left the house the whole Seoul had become their new playhouse. Yuri is driving back home. She normally just drops Seulgi where Seo Hyun is and never had she drove back home since she left except the night when she used to watch her mother and daughter. They are almost home.

"Daddy.... I want to stay in your place tonight." Seulgi asked pouting she misses her father so much.

"Gah.. I wanted you to... But mommy said not tonight... So we need to at least respect that." Yuri said and keeping her eyes on the road.

"Aish... She is always like that... As if she does not want me to spend time with you and you... You are always like that abide by her rules ... You never want to disappoint her." Seulgi let these words out in disappointment.

Yuri smiled. She knows that her daughter is right even though she left she still does that gave Tiffany what she wants. Seo hyun said Tiffany does not want Seulgi to sleep over. So Yuri just followed.

"There will be a time in your life that you will do the same baby.... The time when you never want to disappoint one person and you will think that following what she wants would be the only way she will never turn her back to you." Yuri said, she let it out she misses Fany and Seulgi sensed that and smiled... Her flames of having her parents be back together flicker. They finally reached home.

Seulgi pecks Yuri's cheeks and Yuri just smiled when Seulgi looks at their doorway there is a familiar figure waiting in front of their door.

Yuri eyes wide open and she gulped she removed her seat belt and took off. Seulgi followed her the figure saw them and smiled widely at them. Seulgi looks at her father who seemed tense up.

"Seulgi... Yuri... Why does it look like you've seen a ghost?"

"No we were just surprised to see you here in Seoul." Yuri said.

"Surprise to the point that you don't want to hug your own mother?" Mina said.

'This is so perfect... Grandma is here' Seulgi smirks with the thought.

Yuri smiled awkwardly and Seulgi ran to Mina and hugged her. Mina does not know that Yuri is no longer staying at home before they left to go back to Seoul. TOP said that Mina is not well because of her continuous headaches and problems like what they are having now (Fany and her) will not be a good help for her mother. She can't just tell her mother that Fany and her separated... Mina might have been an to Fany but She loves her too and she wants the two to get married.

Yuri is looking at Mina from head to toe she noticed the large luggage beside her mother.
'What is this? Is she planning to stay in Seoul?' Yuri asked herself she gulp.

"Aish ..... Yuri-ah Omma is hungry let's go inside and eat I have been waiting for two hours now." Mina complained as Seulgi and her was about to walk inside the house Yuri realized that she does not live there anymore and she definitely does not want Tiffany to be angry at her. She blocks the door. Seulgi and Mina is just looking at her.

"No... I mean we can probably eat out..." Yuri said standing in front of Seulgi and Mina.

Seulgi did an Aegyo she remembers that Yuri does not want Mina to know.

"Yeah... That is a great idea Daddy." Seulgi second the motion to Yuri.

"You two are correct we should eat out.." Mina said and the two sighed in relief. "But not tonight I am tired my legs hurt waiting for anyone to come home and besides it is going to be expensive to eat out" Mina said as she gestures to move towards the door.

"Daddy ... We should let grandma to rest Busan to Seoul is not an easy commute." Seulgi looks at Yuri and Yuri created an expression and mouthed Mommy.

Yuri stopped her ... "We don't have stuck food in the fridge... So we could just eat out... It won't be that expensive."

"Neh, grandma there are a lot of cheap places to eat at so we will not spend too much." Seulgi once again supported her dad.

"Well since it will not be expensive as you said we should" Yuri and Seulgi sighed in relief once again. "Should have it delivered." Mina said and again she was to gesture going inside.

Yuri is stopping her.

"Omma.. The environment is better in a restaurant you can relax there."

"I don't want to go I am tired Yuri can we do all those tomorrow? After I eat inside your house and take a rest.... Ouch my head is hurting."

Seulgi kicked Yuri.

"Ouch." Yuri duck and knelt. Seulgi had the access to whisper something to Yuri.

"Dad, sorry ... But just for tonight I will deal with mommy later please.. Granma looks stressed out." Seulgi gave her cutest expression ever and Yuri looked at her and the rest is history.

-

Tiffany drove in front of their house. Her eyes narrowed on the car that is park outside their house. It is a familiar car she looks at the house on front of theirs and she saw two shadows playing around and she rolled her eyes..

"Does she really need to park her car in front of our house while Sica and her are having fun?!? Aish." Tiffany kicks Yuri's tire.

"Ouch. Why is her tire so hard...." Tiffany just keeps her head on the Jung window she wanted to throw a stone on it but she could not. She just sighed and looks onto their house and started walking still giving glances to Sica's house.

-

"That girl is really something." Soo Young said looking at the window she sees Tiffany wanting throw something on Sica's window.

"Hahaha let her she probably thought you were Yuri... " Jessica said as she put food on the table.

"Haha she really loves Yuri but so coward."

"She is... You were too."

"That was before I this." Soo Young kiss Jessica passionately and Jessica responded with the same level of kiss.

"I am hungry baby." Jessica said pulling away.

"You always get hungry these pass days... Are you planning to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter