Runaway

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The environment is so comfortable and cozy. There is a king size bed with white linens and two small bodies are lying on it. Irene is hugging her company on the waist as one of her hands is near as she her thumb, her head is under the armpit of her company. As Seulgi has her arms wide open and so as her legs are wide open as if she is saying that the king size bed should belong to her just her.

"CLICK" a sound from a camera produced.

A lady is standing on the side of the bed creating a wide smile. "These two kids look so adorable... Ahahaha they run away because of their parents? Hmmm I should help them look for their parents maybe they are worried like hell but I want to spend more time with them." The lady smiled widely. "Aw this one is cute, she sticks her tongue as she sleeps... A familiar hobby." She was about to lean closer but her phone rang she immediately answered it as she walks out of the room and went to the living room for her not to wake up the two cute kids.

"Hello.... Oh yes I plan to go to Busan to visit someone... Hmmm supposedly today but it seems that I will be busy... Yes I know okay... Sure... Sounds good thanks bye." She hangs up and sigh.

--

Irene is her thumb as she wanted to sleep more. Seulgi is moving around the bed until she put her arms around Irene's little tummy she moved closer and they kiss... Not through lips but their nose touches and it was a cute eskimo kiss by the little ladies

Irene moved her eyes as she felt hot breath touching her face and Seulgi is moving her facial muscle as well as she feel a close distance with someone their eyes opened in unison at first it was blurry but as they blinked hundreds of times the images become clearer and their eyes widen, they are both shock with their proximity their faces flushed as they sat up from the bed but their heads collide.

"Aw" they said in unison as they both hold their head with their cute fingers. Seulgi glare at Irene but since Irene pouted cutely , she just bit her lips and let a heavy sigh out. Both become conscious with their environment as their heads tilt all over the cozy place.

"Where are we Unnie?" Irene asked looking around.

"I don't know... All I remember was we were talking to a lady and you fell asleep and I did too." Seulgi said inspecting the place too.

"Oh ... Maybe we got drunk last night... My dad always say that you forget everything when you get drunk and then we checked in to a hotel she added that when people get drunk they check in to places like this.." Irene said innocently.

"Yah... How can we get drunken? We did not drink alcohol last night and we are still minors so there is no way... And there is no way we can afford this type of hotel." Seulgi said still looking around both are still sitting across one another,

"Maybe,.." Irene said a bit scared,.. "Maybe the lady is a witch and she will eat us or put us on a pot and eat us like the ones in Hansel and Gretel, Dad read me that and the story was that... We need to get out of here Unnie before we turn into her meal" Irene looked so serious and really scared with her hypothesis seems that there is really a probability that it could happen.

Seulgi got scared too as she gulps they are still kids so they sometimes don't think rational. "Bu... T she seemed to be a nice lady." Seulgi said.

"But all witches are nice at first right? I mean like Snow white's step mother or Cinderella's or uhm..." Irene defended she seemed to be really scared with her imagination.

"We need to find a way." Seulgi said as she tries to be brave for the younger girl.

"Ahahahahahahahah" a loud laugh of a clapping lady covered the room.

Irene hid behind Seulgi as Seulgi try to protect Irene from the stranger.

"See I told you Unnie she is a witch... She will eat us now."

"AW you two look so cute being scared at me..." The lady commented as she is about to walk.

Seulgi held a pillow to cover her and Irene.

"Please don't hurt us." Irene plead as she is about to cry.

"Hey you two relax.. I mean no harm last night right we were talking.. Or rather I was telling you stories on the bus stop but the two of you fell asleep and since I don't have your parents’ information I brought you here" The lady explained. "And silly you two.. Do you really think witches exist?"

"Well according to the books they do." Irene defended and the lady just laugh with that cuteness of sunshine.

"They are fictional characters... They don't exist well I have not seen one." She said cutely.

"Oh so you took care of us and we treated you this way. Sorry." Seulgi stood up from the bed and bowed to the girl she pulls Irene to do the same thing but Irene was reluctant as she is still scared but Seulgi pulled her and she obeyed.

"Ahahah how can I not accept your apologies if it was so cute..." The stomachs of the kids growl too loud that she heard it too "you guys hungry? You want a room service?" She asked sweetly.

"No we are good" Seulgi said she is shy about what happened.

"Unnie she is a good lady.. Ahjuma yes we are hungry." Irene said well she had not eaten since last night because of her parents fight so she did not refuse the offer.

---

Sunny felt a ray of light striking her face. She is inside her apartment and she was totally drunk last night. She opens her eyes lazily. She is sleeping on her kitchen bar. She stood up and went to the fridge as she got cold water and drank it directly she is dehydrated because of too much alcohol and her head hurts. She remembered what happened last night and she sighed her heart is really heavy.

"Oh shoot." She remembered she brought Irene. She immediately goes to her bedroom to check out on her daughter. She did not find her she went to the washroom and there is no sign of her daughter as well she is now trembling. As she explores her middle sized apartment she grabs her phone to call someone, She did not think anymore she just dialed Tae Yeon's number. Her heart is beating fast and all nervous. She is biting her thumb nail.

-

Tae Yeon is just staring at her ceiling she did not know what exactly happened all she knows is that she is literally alone she had not sleep yet. She is just staring at the ceiling the whole night her phone rang. She grabs it and put it on her ear as she answered it without even looking who it is. She just put her phone near her ear and did not say anything she is hearing heavy breathing.

"Tae" Sunny uttered but nervousness is all over her.

Tae Yeon's face lighten up and she stood up from her bed hearing Sunny's voice, she felt happy but worried as well why Sunny is sounding like that.

"Yes Sunny it's me , please hear me ..." She was cut off.

"Irene... Irene is not home with me.. Did she get back there?" Sunny is anxious really anxious but hopeful that their daughter is there.

"Wait? What? Irene is not there?" Tae asked in a disbelief tone she knows that Sunny brought their seven-year-old.

"So she did not come back there?" Sunny fell on her knees.

Tae Yeon is still on the line she grabs her key and rush to her car,, "Sunny what exactly happened last night? I mean when you arrive in the apartment." Tae Yeon is sounding calm

"I went in and .. Tae I am a bad mom... " Sunny cried as she remembered last night, she went straight to her alcohol cabinet and started drinking as her daughter is just crying on the bed.

"Ssshhh hush Sunny, you are not, It is not just you it is both of us.. I will go there now,, look for something a clue maybe whenever she feels bad she will left a note on the fridge,,"

Sunny stood up and went back to her fridge and there it is a note of Irene. Sunny broke down and Tae Yeon heard it.

"Sunny what happened is everything okay?" She got so worried but managed to sound calm.

"Tae she left, she runaway she left a note
Tae.. I don't know what happened ... What have I done?" Sunny asked.

"Calm down.. We will find her okay...Let's call the police. I will be there," Tae said.

"Are you driving?" Sunny asked.

"Yes."

"Hung up first Tae you might have an accident and I can't lose you too" Sunny let it out and Tae heard it clear.

"Sunny, I'm sorry." Tae said.

"Let's look for Irene first then we could talk about us." Sunny said her mind is clouding but she was not able to think about the cause and effect of what could have happened on her impulsive decision.

Tae Yeon is driving around and she pass by Kwon house but she reverses her car as she saw a familiar bicycle parked a pink four-wheel ride. She sighed in relief thinking that She finally found Irene. She went out of her car and head towards the door and knocked. It sounded inpatient well she is worried too.

The door opened and an unfamiliar face welcomed her standing on front of the doorway.

"The owner is not here" Mina said as Tae Yeon looked so haggard she though she is a beggar or something. Tae Yeon did not mind it.

"Hi? Uhm I am a friend of Yuri and Fany"

"Oh I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter