(^_^}

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s POV

 

Five more minutes, five more minutes here in my oh so lovely bed, please just five more minutes... I can’t get up yet. My alarm is almost breaking my ear drums but I just don’t want to wake up yet…. I need to rest I am tired from the load of work I had yesterday, yes my schedule is overwhelming.

“You don’t want to be late, do you?” A familiar voice that annoyed me every day spoke up as she knows that I am still trying to sleep and enjoy my slumber. As always I am not minding her I put on a pillow on my face for not to hear her nor see her nor just so I can ignore her but..

“Ouch!” As expected she jumped on top of me again.

‘Seulgi….” She said seductively and starts to tickle my ears with that pointed nose of her and she starts to plant sweet soft kisses on my expose skin. God, I hope we can stay this way but we have a thing called work and these kisses happened to be our routine every day.. I so love the way she wakes me up and the way she put me to sleep at night. My perfect girlfriend, I did not imagine myself to be with her in this serious way, we knew each other since we were kids and she is just a pushy kid that black mails me with her adorable smile and cuteness.

“baby… you will be late seriously and you have couple of appointments today.” She is still persuasive and now I can feel her pouting sweetly. I will not open my eyes because I will surrender to her once I do so.

“Unnieeeeeeeeeeeee” She is being sweet again.. but gosh she called me Unnie once more.. I told her to drop it since we are already living together. It had been six months since I convinced Tae Yeon Auntie and Sunny Auntie to have this girl live with me. “Okay I give up … I can’t stay an hour or two today baby.. I have an exam I will just call you once I am in school.. Go to work!” She scolded and I can feel her weight out of the bed. For the first time I won against her in our sweet morning fight. I heard the door closed as she hurries to go out. Irene is about to graduate from Law School, yes she is taking up law and she is about to graduate. We stay in a condo unit a bit near our village so our parents could visit.

I stood up and started to move lazily to shower and then brush my teeth. I put on my oh so usual wear my slacks and my white polo, Ooops I forgot it again my lab gown so I need to go back in the bedroom. My life is just simple I am now a therapist. Yes, specializing in couples. I laughed at myself about fifteen years ago I am just a ten-year-old hoping to fix the life of my parents but now I am a couple counselor… who would have thought. I grab a quick bite from Starbucks. Mocha frap, my favorite and French toast before I walk to my clinic which is five/ten minutes away from my apartment depending on my mood.

I always pass by this very familiar clinic, my little prince doctor is still around but Chanyeol Oppa is the one taking care of the place with his wifey BaekHyun.. Okay let’s talk about honesty here. When he told me about Baekhyun and him my world literally crash well he is my first love.. oh there he is he smiled at me sweetly he could still affect me heheh. I smiled back. Jessica Auntie and Soo Young Auntie married after a year of Sica Auntie giving birth to Wendy. They moved to Canada. We do Skype calls with them well they become closer than I thought my mom and Sica Auntie. They turned out to be best of friends and yeah my dad feels awkward because of the past but come on past is past Wendy is now 15 and she has her little sister Krystal who is now 10. We were actually joking that they could make a whole football team considering their hormones back then. Wendy is a sweet kid; well I will meet her later they are coming home. My clinic is a block away from this hospital. I entered the room and as expected clients are already outside waiting for their consultation. I took a deep breath and started to go over my chart.

"Hmm not in the mood today Unnie?" The voice of my fifteen-year-old cousin, Joy asked me. She is the daughter of my confidant Seo Hyun Auntie and Yoona my favorite Unnie ever. She is currently doing part time here in my clinic well it is their semester break and she wanted extra money. Though they have the largest agriculture firm in Korea, Seo Hyun auntie wanted her to learn to stand on her feet oh well it is because of what mom and her experienced losing grandpa so she is preparing up Joy.

"Well, I was just tired about yesterday 10 couples? Whew... How many do have today?" I asked sighing.

"So far there are only 6 who reserved an appointment... Would you like to stop there?" She asked.

"Hmmm that is reasonable I guess I can deal with six today... Oh by the way you coming later right?" I asked her of course she knew about the Choi's coming back, she should she and Wendy bond a lot in Skype.

"Well, as if I have a choice Mom and Dad wants me to appear and I also wanted to see Wendy in Person..." She flustered. Seriously? She likes her hahahah. Well Joy is the outgoing Im, she happened to get her father’s attitude, the outgoing and free Yoona but her brother's Suho a 12 year old boy and Sehun an eight year old boy happened to be as strict and health freak as their mother Seo Hyun Unnie whew...
Bring the boys out. Hehehe.

"Spazzing out much Unnie?" She snaps me back in reality.

"Anyio, I was just thinking about your two stiff brothers." I told her she laughed.

"Oooohh talk about them, they rejected couple of girls again... God we always receive chocolates from girls and they just rejected them again... Those two are heartthrobs but heart breaker." She commented. That I can say they got it from Yoona Unnie hehehe.

"That explains why you are gaining weight Joy." I joked and...

"Yah! Yah ! Start working if you wanted to go somewhere!" I chucked she looks like Seo Hyun auntie with those moves. She left the room and started to call on the first couple. Stubborn as Seo Hyun auntie Joy? I am not ready yet but oh well let's get this over with.

After three hours of sitting talking to problematic people which I am proud that I helped them is not as much stress than
I thought, oh okay...? I checked on my phone and my girlfriend, Irene has not called me yet so I decided to dial her number.

"Hey baby." She answered sweet. I did not answer pretending that I am mad.

"Is that Seulgi Unnie?!" I heard on the background. Ok now I know why she did not call.

"Daddy! Noona is talking on the phone with Seulgi Noona." A voice of a cute kid stated hahah.

"Hi Seulgi." Sunny Auntie shouted I can imagine her cute smile; they stayed as radiant as ever ageless with the cuteness of the Kim family.

"Hi Sunny Auntie." She put on speaker I can tell.

"I hope you don't mind borrowing our daughter for a while, we decided to have a little family lunch time." Sunny auntie sounded so cute.

"Yah! Honey, she is our daughter and she is the one borrowing her to us!" Okay there Tae Yeon Auntie finally spoke. The ever protective her, she was oh so agreeing about me and Irene when we were young but when things got serious she just become an automatic father to my baby.

"Hehe Hi Tae Yeon Auntie.. I am taking good care of your daughter." I said in assurance.

"Oh really." Irene commented trying to gain sympathy. Seriously baby!? In front of your father.

"Noona ! Noona!!! My sister is really a bad person!" D.O, her youngest brother spoke up, he is six years old and he is the youngest Kim in the family.

"Yeah Noona.. You should break up with her she is just a spoiled brat with Daddy." Onew spoke up another cute Kim.. This family of my girlfriend is over flowing with Cuteness, Onew is a ten-year-old boy the one before D.O.

"Eheheheheh that's the problem guys I can't break up with her.. I will die, I love her so much." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter