Misunderstood? Or Understand.

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunny, listen to me.” Tae Yeon is running towards Sunny who have her luggage with her. She is also dragging Irene….

“Mommy.. you are hurting me” the kid plead but it seems that she was not heard.

“How can I listen to you if I don’t trust you anymore?” Sunny asked looking at Tae Yeon with her eyes swollen. She continues to drag Irene towards the door and kid is almost crying.

“Mommy ... stop please” Irene pleaded once more as she tries to remove Sunny’s grip.

“Fany and I did nothing wrong… not this time.” Tae Yeon said in a broken voice.


“But tell me why do you have a video kissing her in the parking lot… then she hugged you and smiled? Tell me Tae ? Tell me that you are not cheating and you did not like it when Yuri and her separated... Lie to me once more … because that is what you do best.” Sunny is just preoccupied she is does not know that she is really hurting her daughter by dragging her.

“Sunny please listen to me.. I know you I have broken you multiple times but this time believe me I am telling the truth let’s not fall apart not this time.. I love you Sunny!” Tae Yeon let is out she cried, she totally regrets about the act but she is really innocent about what happened.

“Sometimes, love is not enough.. Tae not enough even to trust.” Sunny said as she storms out of the room bringing Irene. The kid is now crying.

Tae Yeon grabs Irene’s other hand and pulls her towards her. Irene definitely felt the tension and both of her parents grip now. Both are angry.

“Sunny please.. Let’s talk.. Listen to me.. Don’t take away our daughter.. Let’s fix this.” Tae Yeon is sobbing now.

“Daddy, Mommy stop!” The kid cries out loud she is hurting physically, mentally and of course emotionally.

Sunny and Tae Yeon stopped their push and pull. Tae Yeon release her daughter’s hand both of them knelt down to level to their daughter.

“I’m sorry baby for hurting you..” Tae Yeon is crying.

“Mommy is sorry too..”

“How can both of you be unfair to me? Don’t you love me anymore? You are fighting and hurting me… I hate it…” Irene said sobbing it is hard for her to breath as she feels her heart raising witnessing her parents fighting and knowing about cheating and all… having her innocent mind be poisoned by the real world.

“Baby I’m sorry… I did not mean to do that… I just can’t take it anymore … Daddy did this to mom for multiple times and I am dying inside.. you would not understand what I am feeling but this is for the better baby it is not working out.” Sunny explained.

“Sunny… please believe me… nothing is between me and Fany… again nothing…” Tae Yeon is still crying.

“Not anymore Tae.”

“Sunny please I am so sorry."

“Me too…” Sunny cried. She held Irene and carry her daughter as she walks out the door.

“Daddy!” Irene is calling her father.

Tae Yeon wanted to move but her body turns into Jelly as she saw Sunny walking away. She wants to stand up but her body is not capable of doing so. She cried hard as she held her knees.

“Sunny- ah… I did not do anything this time.. I love you and Irene… please stay.. just stay..” TaeYeon uttered whispering as she cannot move her body anymore.

Sunny walked out of the door and she is hugging Irene tighter as Irene is sobbing hard for leaving her dad she wanted to stay but she understands her mother being so damaged and hurt but..

‘What about me? What shall I do? Why me is not enough for them to stay… are they really breaking up?’ Irene asked in her mind as they move towards the parked car of Sunny.

--

Tiffany's POV

Yuri is here, she is finally back. I felt so guilty having her to leave but she and Sica are together now so what else can I do? I just have to stare at her and never will I ever have her back my love belongs to someone else now and she will never be mine. (Sighed) my cheeks become wet as I feel tears falling from my eyes. I cried silently I always do, when Jessica and her went out of town with Seulgi, I cried... I was so complacent with her love that she will never leave I was hoping she'll beg but she did not.... And I was left.. I tasted my life without her for the first time after ten years and it was hell. I burn myself working, I feel guilty about Seulgi and Seo Hyun. I know she is pregnant I was like that with Seulgi but I hope she will figure things out because I love my sister and she deserve it.. I know about her and Minho but it was a one night thing and He used a coat so it is not his.. I hope..

Tae Yeon is right I have been selfish when it comes to Yuri... I guess I just don't know what to do when it comes to her. She suffocates me in a good way.hahaha I hated it at first when I realized that I was falling in love with her... I thought it was hornones but even after my pregnancy I continued not to control my jealousy. She is the only one who makes me feel that way... The only exception.

I am lying in my bad looking at the ceiling still thinking what could have been If I was not too late and afraid about love I could have been... It could have been us.

"Mommy... " I heard my daughter called I immediately wipe my tears as I felt her weight in my bed. She hugged me.

"I love you Mommy." She said and made me feel love the right words at the right time.

"I love you too baby.. " I said broken

"Daddy will just stay tonight until she can tell grandma about you being separated." Her voice broke and she buried her face on my back.

"Baby.. Sorry so much about us... About this."

"Mommy I want to say that it is okay but it is not it will never be but I love you and It hurts me to see you like this and Daddy too... Do ... You ... Love her?" My daughter said, I can sense the hope in her voice and the hesitation.

"Yes" I said. "But will it matter? She is happy with someone else something that I could not give to her.... She deserves it." I sighed and tears fell down my eyes I don't want it to come from me but I can't give her false hope not anymore.

I felt her hugging my waist tighter and sweet sobs came out... I know she is holding back but she cried. I faced her and hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Mom.. I will never leave you and Daddy. I will support you if this is what it needs to be I will try to understand it as I grow up but my love for you and her will never change." She said. My ten-year-old become an adult with those words. I look at her I hope I can do something to mend it.... I hope Yuri will just come back to us so that me and my daughter will not suffer but it was me, my fault.... God give me strength to get her back.

----

Mina and Yuri are in the living room. Yuri is looking for a timing to say what she wanted and kept as a secret to her mother.

"Tiffany looked thin.. Are you not taking care of her?" Mina asked as she sips on her tea.

Yuri clench her teeth. She look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter