Love and Jealousy

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Grandma!" Seulgi hurriedly hug Mina who smiled widely seeing her.

"Oh Seulgi my baby..." Mina said as she hugs her tightly.

"I miss you grandma, you lost weight have you been skipping your meals?" Seulgi asked in a scolding manner.

"I had been busy miss. So probably that is my reason why I have been skipping meals lately." Mina said smiling towards her grandchild,

"Grandma! That is not a reason for you to skip meals! Oh well since I am here I will make sure that you won't skip your meals grandma, I will take care of you." Seulgi smiled.

The two are so engage about their conversation they did not even notice that the room is filled with people. Yoona, Seo Hyun, Soo Young, Jessica, Chanyeol, TOP, Yuri and Tiffany are also inside the room.

"Wow I did not know that I am a famous one to have a lot of fans visiting me" Mina smiled.

"Mina Auntie, it had been a while." Yoona smiled and hug her

"It is indeed a long time Yoona, Oh you looked so beautiful you turned out be a fine lady." Mina commented as se scan the perfection of Yoona.

"Yah! Mina Auntie! I hope you feel well now, I was worried about what happened I did not know until early this morning when TOP here texted me, you should be more careful next time.. And please don't worry about any bills we will have it covered." Soo Young said sweetly.

"I am okay Soo Young thank for your concern, your mother and father visited me as well and said the same thing.. That is why I love working for you guys because you care for your employees." Mina smiled as she was hugged by Soo Young.

"I will have some food deliver later Mina Auntie, for now you just take a rest alright!?"

Mina looked at three strangers inside her room.

"Oh yes Omma, this is Hwang Seo Hyun, Tiffany's sister, Jung Chanyeol and Jung Jessica they are siblings uhm she is our neighbor." Yuri explained.

Jessica, Chanyeol and Seo Hyun bowed for acknowledgement and they all smiled to Mina.

"Oh your neighbor." She said in a teasing manner remembering what Yuri told her about the Vet, she smirked "the neighbor of yours is so sweet, she went all the way to Busan to visit me." She smiled and teased.

Yuri knew what she was doing so she smiled awkwardly, Jessica did too. Tiffany rolled her eyes knowing what she meant.

"Oh nope Mina Auntie, she is actually my friend I brought them to visit Busan." Soo Young said.

"Good I was worrying that they might not fit on my humble home." Mina said.

Tiffany frown hearing home but everyone agreed not to mention what happened because she might die worrying about Yuri.

"Soo Young Auntie here said that she will host a small barbecue in their place so we will all go there tomorrow but I want you to come too! When are you going out of the hospital Grandma?" Seulgi asked.

"Well she still needs rest, her body is still a little weak she could go home but be in bed rest for a while.. I suggest she stay here because her vertigo is coming in and out so partying or doing such will not be good for her." TOP said.

"Do we have another Doctor here!? I don't trust him the last time he talked about medication he tricks us so I badly need a second opinion." Seulgi complained and everyone laughed.

"Yah kid! I am a respected Doctor here" TOP complained.

"Yeah right." Seulgi said.

"Baby! Stop it" Tiffany scolded.

"Hahahah you are always no match to any Hwang inside the room baby." Yuri laughed.

Seulgi rolled her eyes she is a bit mad to her father, she was worried about her.

Mina said that she will be fine alone well she is used to that and everyone went out.

"Damn, Yuri's best friend that Im Yoona is freaking hot Soo Young." TOP mentioned.

"She is but I think she is committed."

"She is not married yet right?" TOP grin.

"Nope." Soo Young said and shook her head.

"Then there is still a way, no one can resist my masculinity" TOP said and he poses like a model.

"Ahahaha good luck on that man. We are heading home now. See you tomorrow." Soo Young said as she went to her car and drive away.

TOP looked at the other direction and he saw Yoona loading the trunk of the cab he smiled cutely to the girl and the Yoona smiled to him as well. 'Aish my heart just melt!'

-
They reach the Choi's place in Busan. It is a huge old village type house. They are really rich but kept everything humble.

They went out of the car.

"Wow! This is so cool your house is ancient." Chanyeol said amazed on what he is seeing.

"Our parents decided to keep it this way, they do not want to look so modern or something. Let's go inside" Soo Young said as she escorts the two going inside.

Jessica's thought seemed to be flying like hell. 'She seemed okay... Not much hurt.' She said in her mind she is worrying about Yuri. She recalled the time that Yuri was hugged by Tiffany. She shook her head to erase the thought.

"Hey Sica? You coming?" Soo Young called.

"Ah-- yeah." Sica said as she started walking towards Soo Young. 'Okay Jessica focus on Soo young... Just her Yuri seemed to be happy with Tiffany now.' She said in her mind.

They entered the house it looks so elegant every furniture seemed to have it's own history and they saw two individuals sitting on the long golden couch, one is reading a broadsheet newspaper and the other one is doing cross stitch they are on their 50's.

"Omma, Appa" Soo Young hugged them.

"You came back from Seoul, what happened with Taeyang?"

"We agreed on the deal it was great."

"Good that is my girl.. Oh you brought people?" Her father noticed Jessica and Chanyeol.

"Oh yes of course this is Jessica, my friend and Chanyeol her brother." Soo Young said.

"Good afternoon." Jessica said and bowed. Chanyeol bowed too.

"Good job Soo young you find a great looking girl...You must be very special to our Soo Young you are the first girl she brought home here." Soo Young's mother commented.

"Ahahaha finally got her eyes on someone we have always been thinking that you are such a player but good thing you have someone now." The father said.

Jessica is blushing with the compliment and the attention while Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Oh yes, it is lunch time let me ask the maids to prepare the food now." The mother said and stood up.

"I will them to their rooms Appa." Soo Young asked permission to leave.

"Okay we will just call you once everything is settled." The father said.

They went up on the rooms. Chanyeol will have his own room and next to that is Jessica's room.

"Okay little guy stay there it is one of the guess rooms, do you need help in unpacking?" Soo Young asked.

"Nope I am good" Chanyeol said.

The two then went out of the room. It is cozy there is a double size bed and a TV and a closet.

"This is your room my Jessica" Soo Young said and open the door it does look the same as Chanyeol's.

"Aw we are not staying in one room?" Jessica joked.

"Ahahah" Soo Young pulled Jessica towards her she leaned her body on the wall as her hands are around Jessica's waist and Jessica put her arms around Soo Young's nape.

"You are a naughty girl. No in Busan remember?" Soo Young smiled and kiss Jessica's nose.

"I am just trying to see if you remember what we talked about." Jessica smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter