Her Mother

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi baby, Yes Daddy and I just need to go to Busan because Granny had an accident” Tiffany said as she is talking to Seulgi on the phone.

“Why did you not bring me? I am worried about her too!” Seulgi protested as she is holding Seo Hyun’s phone. She will be staying with the YoonHyun couple for the rest of the week as her parents are going to Busan.

“Baby I’m sorry you have school and your examination is coming… I feel bad because we could not bring you but please, be a good girl to your Seo Hyun Auntie and Yoona Unnie…. “

“I WILL” Tiffany knows that her daughter pouted so she just sighed.

“Baby I’m sorry…. Yoona Unnie said that she will bring you in Busan over the weekend if we are still there… You know I am gonna miss you so much right and I am pretty sure that Daddy will miss you too but we need to check on granny first.. Please understand.”

“I do. I hope she will be fine I am worried too and I am worried about Daddy.” Seulgi said.

“Don’t worry about her…. I will take care of her… Alright for now… just do your best in your exams and will see you over the weekend.” Tiffany assured her daughter.

“Yes.. Mommy.. I love you both..”

“I love you too.” Tiffany hung up and she moved to where Yuri and her are seated.

They are taking a train going to Busan which normally takes 6 hours of ride. If they took a plane it will just be two hours but because of the storm and tourists wanted to go and see Busan everything is fully booked.

Tiffany sighed as she looks at Yuri who is now peacefully sleeping. She is covered by a pink blanket. Obviously the blanket belongs to Tiffany.

She took her seat and she was just looking over the window as she feels weight on her shoulder. Yuri’s head finds it place on her shoulder. She then looks at Yuri and caresses her face as she put the strand of hairs behind Yuri’s ear.

“Omma" Yuri mumbles as she is sleeping.

She looked at Yuri worriedly and run her fingers towards Yuri's face... They have never been this close.

“She will be fine Yuri... She would be fine..."

 

Earlier

Tiffany is driving going to Jessica’s clinic, she went home first to get things that Yuri and her needed for Busan. She immediately called her boss and said that she needs an emergency leave because of Yuri’s mother, her leave for three days is approved immediately. Seo Hyun grabbed things too for Seulgi since Seulgi will be spending the rest of the week with them.

She dropped Seo Hyun on their apartment she is on a hurry and did not have the chance to see her daughter because she knows that they have not come home yet and the fact that Yuri is devastated she hurriedly drive. She drove going to the clinic of Sica and there she sees a figure curled on the side. Her eyes are all soften as she sees the love of her life worried to death. She stopped and she got off her car with an umbrella and a towel.

She looked at Yuri and Yuri looked at her with those watery eyes. Tiffany has no words to say she just don't know how to start, she sighed and felt Yuri's cold body wrapped around her. Yuri is not saying anything at all and not even crying but she is shaking. Tiffany wrapped her arms on Yuri keeping the umbrella. They hugged for a moment and Yuri finds her strength in Tiffany's arm.

"Let's go Yuri." That is the only word that could go out from as she feels Yuri's trembling body around her. Yuri went to her side as she opens the passenger seat and Yuri entered and she drive away the clinic.

They arrived at the airport and the attendant explained that they cannot accommodate them. No more tickets. Tiffany is screaming already she is speaking in behalf of Yuri who is just standing beside her. She is freaking out she wants Yuri to be with her mother because Yuri is dying in too much worry. She might not say it but she is... It is written all over her.

Yuri pulled her back as she screams to the attendant.

"Yul... " Tiffany uttered.

Yuri tried to smile as they are inside the car heading home but her mind is flying. She is not crying,

Tiffany looks at her and got an idea as she U turned.

"Yul, if we wait till the morning as they say that it is ten AM we will get there around 12:00 but if we catch the train now we might get there earlier to see your mother" Tiffany suggested.

Yuri looked at Tiffany and her eyes are filled with water she felt the love and concern of Tiffany over her. "Thank you Tiffany." She said as she is looking at the girl who is driving going to the train station.

Tiffany looked at her and smiled sweetly with her bright eyes in some way it made Yuri felt at ease.

'Stay with me Tiffany... Stay by my side.. I need you.' She thought.

"Yuri, I will never leave you now.. I will not resent you because I know how important she is to you..... I will be by your side." Tiffany said looking hopeful answering Yuri's prayers.

Yuri did not say anything but she looked hopeful as she looks at the windows. She just wants to see her mother the person who saved her from being aborted by her biological mother. The person who fed her, the person who never judged her when she got Tiffany pregnant, the person who loved Seulgi whole heartedly. She never hated that person... The person she knows as her MOTHER.

Choo choo...

A loud sound from their train woke both them up. Yuri's head is on Fany's shoulder as Tiffany's head is resting on hers.

They both stretch and they look at each other and smiled at one another exactly 6AM in the morning they arrived in Busan.

Yuri realized it and she ran out of the train and Tiffany followed her they took a cab going to the hospital where her mom was said to be in coma.

They reach the hospital and Fany paid the cab as Yuri ran to the nurse station.

"Hi I'm looking for the room of Kwon Mina" Yuri asked the nurse.

"Kwon Mina?" The nurse looks at the worried girl.

"Yes." Yuri immediately replied.

"207. She is on the second floor on the ward she was released from...." Before the nurse could even finish Yuri ran to the stairs.

Tiffany just followed her partner.

Yuri opened the door of the room and she feels her knees weaken and started crying and sobbing.

"Omma!" She cried.. As she crawls to the bed with a body covered with white blanket.

"Omma.... I am sorry... Sorry if I was not able to take care of you... Sorry If I miss most of your birthdays... Why? Omma why..." Yuri is crying hugging the body on the bed crying so hard.

Tiffany saw her and she cried as well.. She does not know what to do or say as Yuri had never cried this hard. She could see that Yuri's heart is broken in to pieces.

"Omma... (Sobs) please wake up.... I am not ready to lose you..." She is crying out loud.

"Yuri-ah.." Tiffany is crying too and she stopping Yuri but Yuri is so strong.

"I am so sorry for not granting your request... Request that ..." Yuri looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany was like waiting on what request is that...

"Your request to... for me and Seulgi's mother to.... Omma..." She sobs again and cry.

Tiffany is now curious about that request but her heart is broken with Yuri.

The doctor came in. "Are you her family?" Doctor asked.

Yuri nodded sobbing. Tiffany is just crying with her. "Yes she is my mother"

Then the white curtain next to the bed opened as it is slide by someone who is basically occupying the other bed. The room is a two bed room.

"YAH KWON YURI!!!" A scolding voice that is really familiar to her made Yuri jumped in and she face her back and she saw a lady sitting with bandage around her head and she cried even harder.

"OMMA!!!!" Yuri jumped in on the other side.

Tiffany saw a very thin pale woman at her late 40s she does have dimples.

Yuri hugged her mother so tightly... And she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter