Feelings

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica got in her house as soon as Yuri walked towards Fany's car. She is looking out her window to see what will Kwon do to Tae Yeon. She is damn worried about Yuri because she thought that she was jealous seeing Tiffany with Tae Yeon. 

"Okay let's see Yuri, if you still have feelings for your ... Oh I don't even know what to label you anymore.... You two are so complicated and now I am confuse too because of what is growing inside me..... Aish... No matter how I tried to avoid you... It’s just... It’s just making me...." Jessica is talking to herself as she is still looking at the window.

"Making you want her more?" A voice behind her spoke.

Jessica kick the person because she was so shock.

"Yah!!! Noona... That hurts!!"

"What are you doing here!?" Jessica said.

"I live here...." Her brother said sarcastically.

"I know you live here but why are you behind me... Sneaking around..." Jessica shouted to her fourteen-year-old brother.

"I heard Seulgi" he said excitedly.

"You like Seulgi now? Huh Chanyeol!?!" Jessica said in a teasing yet scolding tone.

"Nope!! Never, she is just a brat stupid girl!!! I just want to see her teasing you because I know you will never fight back to her and that is really cool." He said and laugh, his sister's knuckles landed on his head.

"Yah!! I will tell Umma and Appa in Skype about this!!!" Chanyeol said as he follows his Noona in the living room.

Jessica sat on their couch and sighed.

"Why are you like that noona? If you like Yuri Noona then get in to a relationship with her... She confirmed that there is nothing going on between her and Tiffany Noona." Chanyeol said as he turns on the TV.

"You will never understand you are too young for it." Jessica sighed.

"Try me! I started watching already and I understood it right away!" Chanyeol said bluntly looking on the TV before he knew it. His noona's knuckles hit him and he saw stars.


2009

JESSICA'S POV

Hot. It is totally hot. I hate summer it just, it does not suit me.. I am hell sweating hanging out here on our mini garden sitting on our swing pretending to read. I am bored my brother is playing video games inside and I just have lots of homework to finish... I never like animals but my parents wanted me to become a doctor so I chose to be a Vet, animals are way better than humans’ internal organs and overflowing bloods. I got to learn more about pets now which I become interested in. I saw a move in truck stopped on the front of the house beside us. I did not mind it at all thinking that it was just a happy family like ours. But the driver door opened and I accidentally see a person with an irresistible body.

She and her? Friend? A doe eyed girl, they are unloading the truck with furniture’s and stuff. Gosh she is wearing a short shorts and a razor back that is really fitted with her perfect S line. I know that it is just ordinary clothes but why does she looks so perfect on those. I gulped and it is hotter, hotter than summer.  She looked on my direction and she smiled shyly as I just nod trying to control myself not to drop jaw.

Her doe eyed friend notices our occasional stares or glances at one another and I saw it with her gestures that she is teasing my hot girl. My hot girl blushes and smile at me. I made the first move I stood up and went to their direction, trying to be a welcoming neighbor.

Our eyes lock as I try to keep my grace as I walk towards her.

"Hi" I said in the sweets flirt way possible I could do.

I can tell that she was stunned. She gulped and smiled awkwardly. Oh yes my flirting looks are working.

"He..llo" She stuttered.

"So you are moving here? Just the two of you?" I asked keeping my tone.

"Oh nope not us... She will move here with her daughter and the mother of her daughter..." The doe eyed answered.

Are you serious I just try to flirt with someone who has a family already I bowed and I am blushing with embarrassment? I was about to walk out

"Miss it is not what you think... We are not married we just have a daughter you know people make wrong choices and turned out to be right all along." I did not get what she said but I know she is trying to be funny so I smiled awkwardly.

"She and Fany, the mother of her daughter, had a one night stand and then got her pregnant then they have Seulgi as their daughter you know the wrong and right statement of her... You got it now?" The doe eyed explained to me I wanted to say I understood it, but no time to argue because I am too embarrassed on my behavior.

"What is your name? I am Kwon Yuri and she is Im Yoona, my friend." She introduces herself. Yuri-ah so Yurisistable.

"Jessica Jung." I said shyly. I saw Yoona smirk and waved at me she went inside the house to bring the stuffs inside not minding both of us.

"Je?je...Sica?" She said, she seemed challenged on saying my name... Aww she is so cute.

"Can I call you Sica?" She said. Aw she is really cute.  I know I am blushing talking to her but Jess come on she has a child so stop now before you go anywhere. I nodded to answer her question and damn she smiled brightly. I am like an ice princess melting.

A kid started to run our direction and she jumped in to the arms of my Yurisistable.

"How was the club house you like it?" She said to the little girl that she is carrying is smiling widely. Then the little girl looks at me. How old is she four? Five? She could kill with those looks.

"Yah Seulgi! Mommy told you not to glare at anyone right?" A girl wearing pink smiled brightly at me. Wow cute eyes.

"Say sorry!" The pink girl said. I guess this is the kid and the mother.

"Hi" I said smiling to the girl but she continues on glaring at me.

"Baby this is Sica Unnie our new neighbor. Sica this is Seulgi my daughter and Fany Seulgi's mother." Yuri said smiling. I looked at Fany and she is smiling too. 

"You can now go. We would like a family time..." Seulgi said to me... Whoa what is she implying?

I was not able to control my glare I gave her my icy glare and the next thing I know the kid is crying. Pabo me.

"Maaaamiiiii" she is crying out loud.

"Daaaaaddddddy" she calls on her dad now.

"Hey it's okay...baby...." Yuri is trying to pacify her daughter. Tiffany is trying to do the same thing oh so concerned to her daughter. Oh what a mess, I made a five-year-old cry.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Hey we are the one who should be sorry my daughter is just really mean she got it from her Mom" she joked looking at Fany who just rolled her eyes. Gosh they just look good as a family.

END OF JESSICA POV

'Ahaha her glare, I guess something never change... From that day I always distant myself from Yuri because I just don't feel like engaging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter