Affair

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri drove to Hyo Yeon’s place because she has nowhere else to go. She does not want to talk to Tiffany nor to Jessica. She knows that she is being selfish in her decision of leaving the house but she cannot deal with it right now her emotion is playing with her.

 

Hyo Yeon ran to the door as the doorbell rang it is not too late yet so they are still awake. She opened the door and she saw her friend crying and sobbing. She would normally tease Yuri but this time she knows that it is serious. So she just pulls Yuri inside their house. She led her to their kitchen.

 

“I need you to fix yourself before my wife could see you. She might do something stupid.” Hyo Yeon said as she grabs a face towel and ask Yuri to wipe her face.

 

“Hyo, I kissed her…. And she did not kiss me back…. She never had feelings for me.” Yuri said facing down.

 

“Are we talking about Tiffany?” Hyo Yeon asked. She knows that it is Tiffany but she wants to confirm because she saw Yuri being happy with Jessica.

 

Yuri nodded and sobs again. “It hurts Hyo, it hurts so much…. I thought I can ignore my feeling towards her but I could not. (Tears fell down her face again) I am stuck with her with these feelings. I know I am being selfish leaving her and Seulgi but I just can’t take it anymore… she still sees that Tae Yeon and she lied just to be with her today..” Yuri said really disappointed.

 

“I thought they ended their affair already” A voice from Hyo Yeon’s back said. The long haired girl opens the fridge and took three bottles of beer. She opened it gave one to Hyo Yeon and passed one to Yuri.

 

“Well, they did end it I guess, our friend here seemed just to over react on things.” Hyo Yeon said with an awkward smile.

 

“I hope so…. I saw them in the mall earlier today with Irene, they were shopping…. I told you about them because I know you love her and she does not know that you know that Tiffany is the reason why Sunny filed a divorce.” The girl explained trying to be all knowing about the situation.

 

“Vic, it is not helping our Yuri here about the situation… come on… you know that Tiffany and Tae Yeon are not doing it as before. You work in the company and you never see Tiffany again in the Kim’s office right?” Hyo Yeon tries to stop her wife from accusing the affair.

 

Victoria is Hyo Yeon’s wife. She is a very dominant individual and Hyo Yeon is under her. They have been married for almost three years now they do not have a child yet because Victoria does not want to have a child yet or so. She is working with Kim Tae Yeon. She is the legal counsel of the company. She handles contracts for the real estate and she is Sunny’s best friend. She admires Sunny so much because of her hard work. She does not know how it started but she witnessed the affair to Tae Yeon and Tiffany three years ago.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Aish I am exhausted today. I need to travel to this and that location that boss of mine can handle these meetings but she sends me instead. Good thing that my best friend is her wife and I can just tell her about the iness of her wife but the thing is, yes Kim Tae Yeon will change her behavior but duh, it is only lasting for over a day or so. I have a wedding to worry to you know. I met the most incredible person who does everything for me. She is really cute and hell a great dancer. I so love her. I am now in the office, I rarely spend time here, well at least after 04:00 PM I am here and hell I always see a not so tall woman coming in the office of KIM TAE YEON, ooooh just saying her name gives me a headache. But there is no way I can resign she pays me well and she gives me benefits and not to mention the car, a rich woman who is a true .

 

Back to this girl I always see her coming in the room and they don’t go out at all. The people say that the door is lock and Tae Yeon is on a DO NOT DISTURB mode. Why is that? Is this midget cheating on my cutest best friend? I am actually not bothered when there are situations like this but Sunny is involved. Since I have been noticing it for over a week I decided to peek what they are doing and I still need to wait for like three hours because my dinner date with Hyo and her coworker is not until seven so I still have time to at least investigate.

 

I look around and almost everyone left so is it just me and Tae and this girl who I don’t know 5”3, Maybe? She has a great skin so white and seems that she is rich as well like Tae Yeon. I know that the door is lock but I still tried to move the knob and hola, it is not lock I open it slightly because I do not want to look like someone who is an intruder and it is enough to see that Tae Yeon and this girl are making out. I cannot bear it but I need to see the face of the girl and there she turned around she looks so innocent and beautiful but she looks so sad. She is having an affair with a married woman she should be sad but no she is not doing it because of lust she is… broken.. Hell I am good at observing people but does she knows that Tae Yeon is married?

 

I felt my phone vibrating my girlfriend is calling me. I hurriedly ran and the door created a sound but I ran in my office as I see Tae Yeon search who was it I am in my office already pretending to work she is walking towards me. I need to control my breath.

 

“Working late Victoria?” She asked me.

 

“Oh Tae Yeon, you still here?” I pretended that I don’t see anything or anyone that is from her office door so she would not ask any question.

 

“Ah yeah, talking with a client.” She smiled. Yeah right I believe you with that up hair that is a client sure Tae.

 

I just smiled not looking at her, I can’t look at her in the eyes it is disgusting. She left and went to her room I heard that she made sure that she locked it.

 

I needed to leave not because I am late but I am bothered seeing them doing that. I wanted to call Sunny but I don’t know what to say… Tae Yeon is her wife and I do not have any proof. I should have taken a photo or something but I want to tell her. Gosh, Sunny is a good wife why does she needs to do it? Aish. I am just in the parking lot of the restaurant God I am two hours early. I the radio and just listen to the voice of my Hyo to think clear on what I need to do.

 

My phone is vibrating again I feel it is tickling me I answered without even looking who it is.

“Yoboseo?” I said in a sleepy tone.

 

“Vic? Where are you? My friend and her partner seem to be hungry.” I heard Hyo Yeon said worriedly.

 

“I fell asleep, hon sorry.” I said then I looked at my watch damn it is three hours pass five I am an hour late. So I hurriedly ran inside the restaurant and there I saw my Hyo waving and there are two individuals sitting on our table I guess those are her friends. I am going to meet her only friend my weirdo girlfriend.

 

I walked with grace seeing that there are other people on the table. The girl with dark long hair looked at me gosh she looks so beautiful she smiled at me I smiled back. She looks good but of course Hyo look better in my eyes.


"We did order already and I ordered for you... I hope you don't mind" Hyo said smiling at ne she pecks a kiss on my lips I smock back.


"Victoria, this is Yuri, Kwon Yuri." She said introducing the beautiful creature; I smiled sweetly as a response on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter