Punkd

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Letters address to Yuri from the US? I am tempted to open them but why would I? Who could send those letters? I am the only person she knows that goes there Seo Hyun will never send her letters, Seulgi? Well she does not know how to write back then... Why are those letters unsealed and seemed to be hidden the dates are way back 98 - 2000 something... It really makes me wonder about them, why is the check up taking so long? I hope nothing bad happened to her.... Who are those guys anyway... Aish' Tiffany's mind is clouded as she thinks of everything that happened last night.

She is sitting on one of the benches in the hospital waiting for Yuri who is currently having an x-ray.

"Tiffany Hwang" a nurse call on her looking so dull. The nurse expression made her worried. 'Is Yuri Okay? She seemed to be okay last night... She should be fine' she said in her mind as she walks worriedly inside the Doctor's room.

The doctor looks so fashionable with his broad shoulder and masculine arm and triceps’ never had Tiffany saw a good looking Doctor, but her eyes remained teary as the doctor himself is looking all serious holding the result of Yuri's X-ray.

"You are Tiffany Hwang?" A husky voice come out from the Doctor.

Tiffany nodded.

"Hello, I am Dr. Choi Jiyoung, but my patients calls me Dr. TOP." The doctor said as he asked Tiffany to take a seat. He is a cousin of Choi Soo Young.

Dr. TOP shook his head looking at the result of the Xray. Yuri is nowhere to be found. "TSK ... TSK... TSK.. This is BAD, Kwon is on big trouble." The Doctor remained with his furrowed eyebrows that makes Tiffany worried even more.

"Dr. TOP, is everything okay? Is Yuri alright? She said she fell and her back is Violet ... " Tiffany asked a bit impatient because she wants to hear if Yuri is okay.

Dr. TOP took a deep breath and he looked at Tiffany directly in her eyes. Tiffany's eyes started to be watery as she gulps hard feeling anxious on what she is about to hear. 'Please God make her Okay... I have not said my true feelings to her she does not know yet. Please for me and Seulgi.' Tiffany is praying silently as Dr. TOP is looking at her.

"You see Tiffany, here is what happened." Top leaned closer to Tiffany. "Aish how can I say this.... Okay" He compose himself. "You might be wondering where she is now, I asked her to do CT scan because she is complaining that her head is hurting, I am thinking of internal bleeding and that could kill her, so we might need to have a surgery set up after that CT SCAN to avoid worse." Dr. TOP explained seriously.

Tiffany eyes widen and gulp hard again she is about to cry but managed. "But if nothing comes out of the CT Scan she should be fine right Doc?" Her voice is broken

"No." Dr. TOP said "You see her back is colored violet, that means that the bruise is serious. The results show that she has three Ribs that are broken and we need to put metal inside so that she can be better. "

"But she was fine last night, she was able to go home and she seemed fine she joked and she was fine." Tiffany is denying all the information that she is hearing from Dr. TOP.

"She might have able to do it but she was badly hurt last night and you should've brought her in here right away.. She needs to be admitted she fell really bad, you might have not noticed but her legs are also not in a good condition she might have walked just fine but totally her muscle tissue was cut as well... I am letting you know about this because you are her..." Dr. TOP looked at the information filled up by them earlier for patients record. "Her FRIEND?" He asked with one eyebrow raised as he looked at Tiffany in a shock look.

"A FRIEND that cares for her like a husband. Lucky Yuri." Dr. TOP commented

"We have a child and I am not just her friend... I .. I .. " She cannot finish her sentence well it is really hard to label them. Tiffany is crying. 'I hate situations like this, I feel like I am over reacting but I just can't help my tears falling... Why did she not tell me that she feels worse than my thoughts...? I should've bring her in the hospital... Yuri.. Why are you always stubborn?' She is crying and sobbing sweetly.

Dr. TOP is just looking at her. "I am not sure though if you can authorize the surgery, I mean for the ribs there is no problem but if worse comes that she needs a brain surgery we need an authorization from her relative." He explained just looking straight at a sobbing Tiffany.


KIM's MANSION

Irene woke up first and she smiled widely as she is in between her parents.

"I feel so happy being surrounded by them, I love you Mommy and you too Daddy, I wish we could stay this way for a long time..." She kissed both of her parents’ cheeks that made her mother woke up.

"Good morning baby" Sunny smiled cutely at her daughter.

"Good morning Mommy... Aish, why do you have to look cute Mom.. Sometimes you are cuter than me." Irene joked the seven-year-old has her humor.

"No way... You are the cutest the most amazing kid I know..." Sunny said as she pokes her daughter's nose.

"Mommy... Thank you... Thank you for staying last night and the other night and the night before that... I love you." Irene said and hugged her mother tightly.

Sunny's eyes filled with water she heard the words of her daughter that she was had always been doubtful because of what she did towards her. "I love you too Baby... And Mommy is super sorry about not being able to see you at times, sorry for the broken promises that mommy made. I promise it won't happen again." Sunny said and tears fell down on her face.

The sweet hands of Irene caress her face and wipe those tears. "It is not that I don't believe in your promises anymore but I hate it when you do that because something bad happen to you or to us the next day... I just hope not this time or Mommy please just don't make promises just do it as you are doing now, you did not promise but you are staying." Irene said smiling a seven years old who seemed to be afraid already with the crucial thing that happened to her.

Sunny cried even more realizing that she had damaged her daughter a lot. 'Baby you are just seven and what have I done to you?' She asked in her mind.

"Mommy stop crying, Irene here loves you so much and I am happy to stay with you tonight." Irene said giving her cute smile to her mother their moment was interrupted as they heard.

"Yah!! Let's have pancake!! Kkkkkooookk" Tae Yeon.

The mother and daughter looked at each other and laughed silently for them not to wake up the sleep talking and snoring Tae Yeon.

"Daddy seemed to be very tired working last night." Sunny said.

"She does that a lot if she is tired Mommy.. One time she talked about business, then cartoons, bible verses or even you me and sometime Tiffany Auntie.. I don't know why Tiffany Auntie but she does that..." Irene said and laugh

'Because Tiffany played a big role in your Daddy's past. She was her first love so that is why when she had the chance to be with her way back she chose to sin because of her feelings and it crashed me so much... I remember when Vic told me about her and Tiffany... '

Flashbak

SUNNY'S POV

Tae Yeon and I are going to have dinner since Irene was borrowed by my mother. Wow it had been a long time since Tae Yeon and I have this time, I always take care of Irene while working and she had been a good provider by working as the CEO of their company. It is our anniversary so we will have our own time.

It had always been hard to be married with a rich person like Tae Yeon. Her father almost killed us when he knew that I was pregnant and got married by a judge. Everyone wanted to have a dream wedding but Tae Yeon and I married by our resident judge in our neighborhood she is engage to Tiffany I found out about that but I got pregnant and since my father is an ex-military he did everything in his power to have us marry. Tae Yeon's father did not know about it until the time I am giving birth to Irene. He was mad raging and all he wanted to do is to hurt Tae Yeon and my family. He is cursing everyone but when he saw Irene his heart softens and forgave us right away and from then on he accepted us whole heartedly. He loved Irene so much that he started to love me too because of my sweet angel.

I am feeling happy and successful never in my life had I ever been this happy. I have a great family, a great job and of course a great wife. I am walking to her office to surprise her as a start of our simple celebration and I saw my best friend in her desk as she waves at me I came in to her office.

"God, you look hot" Victoria said in a bit exaggeration, I know it is a compliment so I blushed, I did not really put much effort on it I just wear a fitted dress and gold necklace to compliment my silver fitted dress.

"Is it too much?" I asked in a shy manner.

"Well no you look amazing, that is really lucky to have you." She said, Aw she is talking about my wife, she hated Tae Yeon so much I know it she said that Tae Yeon had been giving her a hard time at work but come on Tae Yeon wants everything to be in a professional level when it comes to her work so I understand her but I also understand Vic's point and I am torn between them. So I just smiled since it is still a compliment from my y best friend.

I heard Tae Yeon rushing over her door. Seriously? She passed by me.. Where the hell is she going.

"Wow did that just happen?" Victoria trying to be sarcastic on what we both witness.

"Maybe she will buy stuff or something." I said in defense of the person who ignored me.

I decided to wait then follow her and wanted to catch up with my best friend’s life.

"So how is the life of having a fiancé?" I started the conversation. But she seemed to be shock me asking about her engagement, as if I reminded her about a secret that she does not want to share at all.

"Fine" she answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter