Not tonight :(

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Yuri and her lips and Yuri's are dancing together. This is the most passionate kiss they shared after a long time, a kiss that seemed to exposed their feelings to one another. Their tongues are sweetly playing with each other. Yuri remained on top of Tiffany on her single size bed.

They are not thinking of anything just letting the moment drive them to be with each other. Love filled the room Yuri forgot about Jessica and all she thinks about now is Tiffany and her.

Yuri started to kiss Tiffany's chin down to her luscious neck. Tiffany is feeling . She closed her eyes and bit her lower lips, she inclined her head to make it easier for Yuri to explore her neck. Yuri moved her hands under Tiffany's shirt exploring the y waist. Tiffany's arm remained around Yuri's nape as she is caressing it with her finger tips. Yuri looked at Tiffany, as if she is asking for a permission to remove Tiffany's top and the latter nodded and smiled with her eyes. She removed Tiffany's top and she looked at the body of Tiffany with a thirst on it.

They are feeling the moment and kissing each other nonstop.

'Yuri’ Tiffany called in her mind, her heart is exploding in every touch that Yuri does to her, she felt guilty in every way about Tae Yeon, she knew she love Tae Yeon because she was always there for her, or maybe it is just that Yuri was not there that time, the love she had with Tae Yeon was a love that it is okay, to end things with her, but Yuri? She cannot imagine a life without her, a life that Yuri will leave her… So she wanted them to stay friends, ‘I can’t just be your friend Yuri.. I needed to be brave and now, here I am. All yours… I am yours…’ Tiffany said in her mind as the ecstasy of Yuri’s touch is all over her….

But

Tiffany’s eyes widen as Yuri suddenly stopped their intimate moment…

Yuri pulled herself away, because she thought she heard something…

"What is it?" Tiffany asked in a scared manner.

They are hearing footsteps.

"Shhh." Yuri put her point finger on Tiffany's lips and asked Tiffany to put her shirt on.

"Shall I call the cops Yul?" Tiffany asked whispering.

Yul shook her head, because they must be mistaken. Tiffany dressed up Yuri stood up from the bed and she moved behind her room door she asked Tiffany to stay on the bed. She put her ear on the door.

"She is still in the hospital tonight is the perfect night to look for the evidence that she found, she can never have that expose" A guy said he sounded like a man on his 40's.

"Yes, you are right. Where the hell did she put it? I should have pushed her a little bit more so she would die than just being in the hospital, do you think she will tell the police?" the guy in his middle twenties said.

"I hope not" The guy responded.

She heard, the guys are searching in the house she can hear their things flying Tiffany looked scared she now confirmed that there are people in the house except for the two of them.

Yuri looked at Tiffany who now have a scared expression.

Yuri signaled Tiffany to stay still. Yuri is holding her door knob she picks up her baseball bat.

"Yuri please don't" Tiffany pleaded she is afraid on what is about to happen.

"It is okay Fanny just say here scream as loud as you can once someone come near you." Yuri whispered and Tiffany understood it she is trembling.

Yuri opened the door and there she saw two mask men searching their place. The two guys have their eyes wide open they did not know that someone was home.

Yuri immediately try to hit one guy with all her might and the guy was able to duck and kick Yuri's stomach. Tiffany saw Yuri was hurt so she stood up on the bed worriedly. The two guys ran out of the house.

"Tiffany call the police." Yuri said before Tiffany could say anything she stood up and ran after the guys.

"Yuri -ah!" Tiffany called her scared as she dials 911.

Yuri ran as fast as she can to catch the guys she heard the man pushing her mother,

'She did not slip she was pushed by that bastard, I will kill him!' Yuri said running she can still see the figure of the guy who kicked him while the other disappeared already. He is running fast he jumped on one of the grills like he is just jumping in a gutter well, Yuri did the same thing she is really athletic.

He climbed on the wall like spider man and Yuri had a hard time to climb it but just like the guy she was successful on doing it they are now running on the edge of the wall.

"Yah!! Who are you!!! Why did you push my mother? What are you looking for in our house?" Yuri shouted still running.

'Yuri-shi you are back...' The guy said in his mind he jumped on the roof of one the houses and Yuri followed her doing the same gesture. But Yuri's feet landed half so it is hard to balance herself to land properly on the roof. The guy who is wearing a black gloves caught her hand and pulled her so she can balance herself.

Yuri have her eyes wide open she seemed to recognize the guy even with his mask on.

'Could it be? No you would not do that.' Yuri said in her mind.

'Nice to meet you again Yuri' the guy said in his mind as he released his grip on Yuri's hand and kicked her on her stomach that made Yuri fall from the roof that is about eight feet from the ground. Yuri fell straightly with her back.

The police are in their house; Tiffany is freaking worried about Yuri worse is that she was given a hot Choco but as she sips cup accidentally slip her hand. "Yuri" The first person that came in her mind

The police are questioning her.

Everyone is looking at her she is a new face and she look damn good so even the police officers drool over her.

"So what exactly happen?"

"Yuri and I were... " she is thinking she cannot say that they were about to turn fuel it up. The cop looked at Tiffany's neck and she saw that it was with small hockey’s on it so he grinned and understood what they were doing before the robbers came in. Tiffany noticed it and she put her shirt a bit on her neck "We were relax

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter