What now?

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is walking going to the exit of the airport. She just arrived from China as she was deployed there to do some music engineering for SM artists. She looks at her phone and it is ringing. She smiled and answered the phone

“Hey” She said sweetly.

--

Jessica is in her clinic she has her phone on her ear as she was calling someone after couple of rings some one answered.

 “Hey to you too” She smiled hearing the voice she misses for quite a long time.

--

“Where are you?” Yuri asked as she is on her way to her car, parked on the airport parking lot, walking with her are the other staffs and some SM Artists she did not mind if there are a lot of people well she is not the one they are yelling about.

--

“I am in my clinic… you?” Jessica asked as she plays with her pen.

--

“Airport… what are you doing?” Yuri asked as she is about to reach the parking lot.

--

“Nothing… thinking of you, thinking of us.” Jessica blushed as she said those words, she took a deep breath. “I miss you” She added as she looks on the caged animals. Her clinic is like a hotel for pets as well.

--

“Gah… I miss you too… “ Yuri said smiling.

--

“How about dinner tonight? I will make a reservation so we can probably catch up… how long had it been a week?” Jessica said smiling; she seemed to be excited to see her.

--

“Sure that sounds good... It is a date then… I will see you tonight” Yuri said excitedly as she opens her trunk and put her luggage in it and open her door as she gets inside.

--

“Okay… tonight it is… I will wait for you. Bye…” Jessica said as she drops her phone down and slide to the end call button to the left to end the call.

--

“Bye.” Yuri hung up and smirked. She was about to start her engine when she heard a knock on her window.

Hyo Yeon was there standing. She presses the button to open her window. She is still driving her Hyundai Accent car it is black and flawless.

“Hey can you drop me off our house? Vic said she could not make it because of her meetings are taking too long.” Hyo Yeon asked smiling at Yuri.

“Sure hop in.” Yuri said without any hesitation. Hyo Yeon opened the back door and put her things in there as she sits on the passenger sit.

Yuri started to drive, they are in Incheon it will take two hours to go back to Seoul and as Yuri drive for over an hour and a half already and Hyo Yeon is just sleeping and classical music is playing inside her car. She starts to listen to them again. Hyo Yeon woke up and she stretched her arms.

“It has been a week of no Victoria, gosh I so miss her..  I just can’t wait to go home already.” Hyo Yeon said as she wanted to open up a topic she then looked at Yuri who did not respond.  They went from Japan to Shanghai for the said event of SM.  “Oops that is not supposed to come out that way… I am not teasing you at all Yuri so speak up.” Hyo Yeon felt guilty.

“HAHAHA relax Hyo, I am fine…. I do miss that too, going home and you could relax with your kid waiting and ….” Yuri created a thin line, she thought of Tiffany.

“Scratch that Yuri, Victoria is so dominating and keeps on ordering me to do this and do that being away to her is good too..” Hyo said as she wants to make Yuri feel better.

 

“But admit it Hyo, though they are like that…. They can relax us as they listen to our endless complain about work and stuff..” Yuri said and smile.

 

“Yeah, tell me about it.” Hyo Yeon said. “How are you Yuri? It had been a month right?”

 

“I feel different.” Yuri said looking at the road Hyo Yeon can see the smile on her face.

 

“You seemed to be happy.” Hyo commented.

 

“ I guess I am…”

 

“You deserve it Yuri” Hyo Yeon said.

 

Yuri hit the break and flashed a great smile to Hyo Yeon as they stopped in front of their apartment already.

 

“Hey thanks.” Hyo Yeon said as she removes her seat belt and reach for her bag. “Oh care for a dinner?” Hyo Yeon invited Yuri.

 

“Nah, not tonight I have plans.” She answered and smiled.

 

“Okay…  I’ll see you tomorrow then” Hyo Yeon went down and she knocks on Yuri’s window again Yuri opened it.

 

“What?” Yuri asked.

 

“Kwon, never mind.. bye!” Hyo  Yeon said and bid goodbye.

 

Yuri just shook her head and started her engine and drive away.

 

---

 

Tiffany is inside her office she is reviewing a lot of files a lot of credit check to approve. As a sales and service manager of the bank her signature is needed for credit card approval and for amount that will be withdrawn for over W50,000,000.00. She looks on the paper and she saw one letter. She took that letter from Busan. It was the one she found written address to Yuri. She checked on it and there was a stamp of Liberty from New York. She wanted to open the letter but she checked on the address and she typed it in her MacBook Pro PC.  She checks on the address to find out who could it be from. The address led her to a pottery shop.

 

“OK POTTERY?” She read it.

 

She got curious about so she wanted to check more.

 

‘what could be Yuri’s business with a pottery shop? But the letters were unsealed.’ She said in her mind as she held her mouse and put the curser on the link that is attach on the OK POTTERY address.

 

Her eyes enlarge as she sees a woman who is in her early 40’s a woman who looks exactly like Yuri. She double clicked on the picture to enlarge it and yes she is totally the same as Yuri. She reads what the description says about the lady.

 

“OK Julia is a native Korean from Seoul. She studied pottery in the US when she was 17 and was able to establish the most brilliant shop that has great art works of clay……. Blah blah blah blah… People say that she is a music genius as she had led orchestra and compose couple of music…. She is also known because of her poems that deal about mother and child…” Tiffany is reading the article and she knows now who sent the letters from the US, the person who wanted to kill an unborn Yuri, her biological mother. She looked at her phone as she wants to dial Yuri’s number and tell her about finding her biological mother. Her phone displayed Yuri’s name and it is touch away to reach the person that she had been missing over a month, she hesitated and she ended up putting her phone down.

 

‘We never really talked about her biological mother.. .. she seemed not to want to know her at all so why would I care? And besides she never calls me so why would I call her?.. Am I being too hard to her.. I mean ten years .. I was not perfect myself but she chose to be with me and accept me with all my imperfections and here I am..’ she sighed and stopped thinking as she calls on Tae Yeon.

 

“Hey… You busy?..... Oh good……… we can hang out……… sure I see you tonight….. Okay thanks.” Tiffany hung up.

 

Tae Yeon is her only friend that she could share all her problems with. They have such a great history.  They started as roommates then they got engage then they become partners and then they become good friends then she becomes Tae yeon’s mistress then neighbor then friend and again. So they have a long history and Tae Yeon seemed to understand her. She knew that Sunny is back home with Tae yeon but for her Tae yeon is nothing but a platonic relationship though she label Tae as friend Yuri is clearly different for her but what she does not know is that Tae still has a thing for her.

 

--

Jessica is wearing her white dress and a pair of white stilettos as she walks inside a hotel. Korean Oriental Hotel is the name of the hotel she walks in and turns right as she passes by a golden center table with a vase and flower on the middle arranged perfectly for the guests. She entered the hotel restaurant.

 

“Good evening ma’am” The waiter greeted.

 

“Hi Good Evening. I have a reservation for two” She said smiling she seemed excited for tonight.

 

“May I please have your name ma’am?” The waiter asked.

 

“Jessica Jung” She answered.

 

The waiter checked on the list and then he said “Thank ma’am this way please.” He leads the way as Jessica followed her in a round table good for two. The table is covered by white cloth and the chairs are elegant looking with silver edges. Jessica sat down and looks at her watch. ‘Okay it is early’ she said in her mind.

 

“Would you like to order now ma’am?” Waiter asked.

 

“I am waiting for my company. I will call you if we are to order just give me water please” Jessica said and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter