HBD SEULGI

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, sarang ha neun -- Seulgi shi saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"

The girl sleeping formed a smile on her face as she felt excited about the day, she woke up with her long-time live-in partner singing a birthday song for her, it is indeed a special day for her, she is turning 26.

"I can see you smiling baby," Irene said. She is wearing an oversize white shirt and girl boxers.

"Can I sleep a bit more?" Seulgi requested.

"Are you sure?" Irene teased as she sat on Seulgi's stomach with her legs apart and Seulgi could feel the warm muscle on her stomach between Irene's thighs.

Irene put all her hair on the right side of her neck as she bent down and started kissing Seulgi's exposed skin. It was sweet, wet and sniffy...

Best waking up present Seulgi could think of, it went from best to bestest when Irene used her tongue on exploring those bare skin. Vanilla is what she could taste as it is Seulgi's favorite scent... It is getting hotter every time Irene would plant deep kisses on Seulgi....

Seulgi could not control it anymore as her hand wanders on Irene's and under her shirt caressing her spine. Irene could only moan with that touch....

Seulgi open her eyes only to see lustful orbs asking for her attention, their eyes met and Irene bent for as Seulgi's head tilted from its resting position for those hungry lips to meet.

"Hmm." Moans skip their mouths as it reaches one another hungry for the taste of each other, Irene's hand is now playing with Seulgi's locks making sure that there is no space between their faces... Intimate, hot and lustful...That is what's going on to their kisses.

"Pwah... Pwah." Sounds that they produced every time their lips one another. Seulgi started to remove Irene's top as her fingertips run to Irene's fragile skin passing through the ribs.

"Baby. We need to go somewhere." Irene said in between, stopping Seulgi on undressing her.. she is trying to pull away on the tempting kiss, it is already 3:00 PM they stayed the late night as in till dawn for early celebration... More likely Irene giving Seulgi her gift.

"Can we stay a little more?" Seulgi said and she is chasing Irene's lips and she sat up too. Pulling Irene closer.

"We need to go... I love you Seul but a party with your parents, call time at four?" Irene said still her eyes are close and she is still kissing her girlfriend.

"Na uh, we can be late they won't start without the birthday girl." Both of them are now in their sitting position and Irene on top of Seulgi, the older girl then started kissing her girlfriend's shoulder and both of them are wet totally, one is ready to scratch that itchiness yet the other is just controlling herself,

"The other birthday girl would be there we are talking about Soo Young Auntie." Irene controlling her moans.

"Heard..... They are in ..... New York.... I actually greeted her through Skype last night." Seulgi said the crook of the neck of Irene and biting those ears, making Irene wetter.

"Seul please...."

"Please what?"

"Please --- ah." Irene let out a moan as she felt Seulgi started grinding she smiled as their core even with tees dart to one another and they feel sensation. Irene bites her lips the Kwon family is expecting them so she decided self-control over libido as she pushes Seulgi and she jumps off the bed, they are sweating and their lower abdomen hurt because of not being able to .

Seulgi opened with frustration and she was mad, yes her best birthday to a fight over . Her pride raises up as she crosses her arms wanting a care from her girlfriend but Irene just went to the bathroom to get ready for the family event.

Seulgi wiggled her whole body on the bed, ruffling her hair, it is always like that Irene has the higher tolerance in almost everything to think that she is a couple counselor, "I guess they are right on that note where I…. they say shrink like me fix people problems but can't even cope with mine, (sigh) but it is my birthday." She did the wiggle thing again.

"I AM DOING MYSELF NOW!" She tried tempting her girlfriend but she can hear the shower starting that means that Irene is lost in cleaning herself now. She stood up and pace back and forth.

"It is my birthday... Don't I receive more than this! Aish!!!!!!" She kicks on the air then went in the bathroom door and try moving the knob.

"Damn she even locked it! Yah!!!! Kim Irene!!!!!" She is shouting but she heard Beautiful playing inside the washroom. She kicked the door in madness and yelp in pain… the door opened.

She has her eyes wide open as she saw Irene just covered with a towel. She gulps hard as she sees those droplets of water effortlessly wandering on Irene's skin, down to the cleavage she had been wanting to see in whole.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter