When Time is Right

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Yeon and Irene is waiting outside Sunny's office. Today is another day, they are scheduled to watch a movie as a family, the two are trying though Sunny has a lot of doubts.

She went out of the building with her nice corporate looks and her laptop bag and the bag on her arm. She saw the two.

'Yes. Tae Yeon is right this is for Irene... We need to fix things.. For her.' She looked blankly as she sighed and then smiled at the two individuals waiting for her.

Before she reaches their direction someone stopped her pulling her.

"WHAT THE!" Sunny was shock...

Tae Yeon frowned recognizing who it is. Irene smiled and run towards her mother's direction.

"Tell me what does this mean, Sunny?" A red short haired girl wearing a suit and tie asked in a serious tone while looking at a frowning Tae Yeon and then looked back at Sunny.

"What are you doing? Can I not have dinner with my daughter?" Sunny said, narrowing her eyes over the person and with a high tone that is almost mad.

"If it is just Irene that is fine but you are hanging out with her again.. I am concerned about you getting hurt by that imbicle once more." The girl said. Keeping the grip on Sunny's arm.

"At least she has the guts to fight for me with her parents’ unlike someone I know." Sunny said sarcastically.

Before the person could answer.

"Amber Unnie!!!!" Irene said and jumped to hug the person griping her mother’s arm.

"Hi Irene how have you been?" Amber asked hugging back the kid.

"I am fine... I miss playing with you." She is poking the dinosaur like nose of Amber and smiled.

Sunny's eyes turned sad. Amber and her dated a year after Tae Yeon and her had the divorce this Hoonbae of hers always follow her.

Amber is the daughter of the owner of the firm but they wanted Amber to start from the bottom so they have her work as an assistant for Sunny, from the time she met her she liked her and that feelings blossomed into love until they dated for over a year but broke up 8 months ago because of Amber's parents.

Sunny always have time for Irene before Amber and her break up. Amber always help her on taking care of Irene but when they broke up that is the time that she was always ordered to do this, do that by Amber's parent as a punishment on stepping on the line.

Amber is tickling Irene and Tae Yeon came. She went straight to Sunny and helped her with her bags. Sunny is still in her sad expression. As if she still has feelings for the younger girl.

"Irene baby Amber Unnie is tired go down now we will be late for the movie." Tae Yeon said as Amber put the girl down.

"Amber Unnie you should visit mom's again I go there every weekend we could probably play again." Irene said smiling as she holds her mother’s hand who smiled weakly at her and Tae Yeon noticed it.

"We will be going now" Tae Yeon bowed out of respect for Amber and the latter did it too and smiled bitterly.

Tae Yeon drag Sunny going to their car's direction. Irene went in on the back seat and Tae Yeon opened the door for Sunny for the passenger seat.

Before Tae Yeon get in. She smiled at Sunny and Irene..

"I will be back in a minute." Tae Yeon said as she ran towards Amber's direction who is carefully watching them. Sunny followed her with her eyes.

"What it is Tae Yeon?" Amber asked in a bitter tone.

"Don't come near my wife and daughter again." Tae Yeon said in a smiling but serious tone she knows that Irene and Sunny are watching.

"Wow, Tae Yeon Unnie is ordering me to stay away from Sunny and Irene" Amber said smiling.

"It is not an order it is a threat. If I see you again doing that to her even talking to my daughter I will crash, you and crash your business..." Tae Yeon said smiling and then she bowed before Amber could say a word and moved towards her car direction.

She got in on the driver’s seat.

"Daddy, what was that about?" Irene asked curiously as she wave goodbye to Amber.

"I just asked how is mom doing in her job...
Since she spend time with us now." Tae Yeon said smiling,

"Ah yeah.. I bet Mom is still doing great she is great on everything she does." Irene said and Sunny smiled at her daughter.

Tae Yeon grabbed her hand and hold it sweetly on Sunny's leg

Sunny was shock about it because Tae Yeon does not do that often. Sunny looked at her and smiled.

-

Jessica is in her clinic. She is doing her daily reports but she is worried about Yuri. She took her phone and looked at Yuri's last message.

"Sica, something happened to my Mom. Fany and I are going to Busan. I know it is too much but please take care of Prince in the mean time I hope we can talk once I get back."

"Aish... I hope she is fine. I bet Tiffany is taking good care of her, I wish I met you first and wish I had that child with you than her.. We could've been happy" Jessica is talking to herself. She sighed,

"What is with the heavy sigh?" A familiar voice interrupter her.

She tilted her head to the doorway and she saw the tall girl in his suite looking so handsome as ever. One thing is missing her body seemed not to be as before she does not shake and does not feel as hot with Soo Young's presence.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

"I am here to talk.. You walked out on me" Soo Young was blunt and she went near Jessica's office table.

"You made it clear you don't have feelings for me Soo Young." Jessica is sitting still, the shivers the hotness may vanish but her heart seemed to be cracking again as Soo Young get near her.

"I never said that. I told you not to complicate things but did not say that I don't have feelings for you, so don't put words in my mouth Jessica." Soo Young said as she leaned on Jessica's table making their faces inches away.

This proximity seemed to be her body's cue for shivering as she felt her whole body wanting this girl leaning towards her once more.

"I am afraid Jessica that if you knew the real me without you will never love me as the way you are loving me now." She said bluntly again.

Jessica thought of Yuri for a second. She is holding on to something, the talk but... She still like Soo Young.

'Why do I feel that she is confessing to me? Is she?' Jessica thought she is not moving and she just let Soo Young lean closer.

"Jessica.. I want you too... But I want to make sure that you would like me even without " Soo Young said well, is the only thing they do when they meet.

' Soo Young why just now? I am so confused between you and Yuri... Now I can't think... What am I supposed to say Soo Young?' Jessica is thinking she wants her too but she wants to talk to Yuri first.

"You don't have to say anything Jessica just come with in Busan... I will show you my roots and see how boring I am, get to know me more I know You know me during college but I seemed to change a lot so here." handing two plane tickets going to Busan.

"Come with me Jessica and let's see if you would still like me once you know me" Soo Young said.

Jessica seemed to be roughly shock about the situation. Never she had seen a Soo Young that is honest and vulnerable as the Soo Young in front of her.

'I loved you Soo Young... I understand what you are saying... I do.' She said in her mind. She knows that Soo Young is willing to try by showing her bare side and Jessica felt so special at this moment. She needs this too to figure out if she loved Soo Young because of just or because of something else.

"Soo Young.. I will come with you and we could figure out together if we could be in a relationship." Jessica said.

Soo Young smiled widely...

"One thing Soo Young.. NO while we are in Busan" Jessica said she needs to know if it is really just for the pleasure.

"I will try to control myself but since we are not in Busan yet." Soo Young kissed Jessica so deep and Jessica's body fail her once more as she kissed back and Soo Young cleared her desk for them to.

"The door Soo Young"

"I locked it"

"You thought about this?" Jessica smirked.

"Just in case" Soo Young undress her and she did the same too..

They have couple of audience and all seemed to be enjoying it as the cats and dogs in the cage are making noises like hoodoo together with their moans.

-

"Yah! You two stop playing come here and let's eat." Seo Hyun said as she prepares the table for the two.

"Yeap we will be there in a few!" Yoona and Seulgi said in unison.

"Yoong!!!!! Do not let the food wait for you!!! Bring her here NOW." Seo H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter