Realize

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is walking fast making heavy sounds from her stilettos going to her Mazda 3. She is pretty pissed to see her ex or her FRIEND with the person she hated because of hurting her daughter and her. Her thoughts are clouded as she thinks that it is her fault, no one should be blamed but her because she pushed her away, her chest is heavy and she just want to break down but she just stays still just continue to walk where she parked her ride. Behind her is another figure the person who never left her no matter what; when her father knew about Yuri, when her father died, when the company gone worse and when Yuri left her. Kim Tae Yeon.

Tae Yeon felt so wrong and so right when she is with Tiffany, wrong because of Sunny and Irene. Right because of her deep feelings with the girl, she had been thinking about Tiffany and her. She seemed to be an unfinished business, a desire that she had always wanted but there is no reality for the two of them.

Tiffany is just focused on reaching her car, she had nothing in her mind just want to throw stuff but she could not. For the first time in her life she felt that she has no rights to do so as Yuri does not belong to her, not anymore, she thought. She took a deep breath as she could not contain the tears wanting to go out from her eyes. She stopped on front of her Mazda and pressed her weight on the bumper of the car with her right hand stomped on it. She started crying all the hurt she buried for a month is out now.

Tae Yeon immediately went to Tiffany and started to caress her back.

“Fany – yah” Tae Yeon said in full concerned as if she is broken to see the girl cried.

Tiffany did not answer she just cried all her out.

Tae Yeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and slowly had Tiffany to face her. She wipes the tears of the girl with her bare hands, then fixes Tiffany’s hair and tucks it behind her ears. Their eyes met and Tae Yeon’s face moved closer to Tiffany’s. Their faces are inches away from one another.

“Tae..” Tiffany uttered in a broken voice as if she wants to stop what is about to happen.

Tae Yeon looked at her so deep and sighed as Tae Yeon cupped her cheeks and closed her eyes as her lips moves closer to Tiffany’s face and landed on where she intend to be…. Tiffany’s forehead. She smiled widely and bit her lips.

Tiffany is looking at Tae Yeon quizzically. It is not that she is expecting Tae to kiss her but it is weird to see Tae Yeon smiling while she is having her moment her grief towards Yuri.

“Tiffany…. Sorry” Tae Yeon said realizing that Tiffany was shock with her smile.

“Why are you smiling at me Tae?”

“I just realized something… I mean it is not that I don’t like the fact that Yuri and you separated…. It is just that I am stupid.” Tae Yeon said still smiling.

“Whe?” Tiffany stop crying looking at Tae Yeon.

“I am stupid… I never realized how much I am missing and I am hurting Sunny with what I am doing… and Irene too… I mean I like you I do… it is just that things are different now and it took me this long to figure it out.” Tae Yeon said.

As if there was a lighting of realization that hit her when she looked on to Tiffany’s eyes longing for Yuri. She saw that it will never be her. She will never win against Yuri and she felt Fany’s heart as she become afraid that Sunny might be experiencing something as what Tiffany is experiencing right now. She saw Seulgi not being able to function as the same kid as she saw every day and that scares her for Irene. She loves her daughter and she knows she does love Sunny too. She laughed at her self being selfish and just wishes that Fany could feel the same way too.

“I have been unfair to the person who loved me by thinking of my own desire… I feel so damn. I mean no offense Fany.” Tae Yeon raised both of her hands.

“It is okay Tae.. I know what you mean.” Tiffany said and smiled as she hugs Tae Yeon. “What happened to us was a mistake and I feel guilty too but you are my only friend I feel so sorry to drag you and your family to my mess. You and Sunny could have not gotten a divorce.” Tiffany said.

“I dragged myself here…” She hugged Fany back and pushed her for their body to part, she then caresses Tiffany’s face.

“I think we have been so immature ourselves, that we forgot a lot of factors on our decisions… I will focus on Sunny and Irene now as you should focus on Seulgi…. I know that you are afraid to express your love but trust me Fany you will be the happiest girl on Earth once you express your love to the right person.” Tae Yeon said and smiled. She was always looking at Tiffany that her own feelings for Sunny had been repressed already but today when she looked at Fany she thought of Sunny, she thought that Sunny does not deserve this kind of treatment because the girl gave her nothing but love. She does not want to do the same mistake that happened three years ago. She worked hard to get her back and with this just thing she will throw it away. NO she thought.

Tiffany smiled sweetly to her with tears on her eyes she does feel guilty on giving Tae Yeon hope for them, she is her only friend beside Yuri and she could not talk to Seo Hyun who is always out . She does hope that they remain platonic as always and Sunny will accept their friendship.

-
Seo Hyun was rushing to the door looking for her keys in her bag. She and Seulgi will be late in school. Though it is an hour before the class it is already late for her she just always wants to arrive early.

Seulgi is behind her walking like Zombie for a month it had been the same routine she needs to wake up super early to adjust for Seo Hyun's schedule. Her mom just could not bring her to school they thought that it is more convenient, save gas and time for all three of them.

"Yah, Seulgi faster we will be late." Seo Hyun said as she opens the door.

Seulgi did not answer as she felt the environment tense up when Seo Hyun opened the door.
-
Yoona woke up early in the morning to visit someone. She will appear on someone's doorstep after a month of being away. She parked her car in front of the American modeled house. She is holding a plastic bag full of goguma and fresh roses picked from her garden. She looked so determine to gain her heart desire, her karma, her only love.

She took a deep breath as she is about to knock but the door opened.

Her eyes were enlarged she can't believe her proximity to the one who opened it. The girl she was missing the whole month.

Seo Hyun is fairly shocked herself. She blinked thousands of times as she could not believe is what she is seeing is real. Her heart is literally coming out from her chest. dried up all of a sudden and she gulp sweetly with eyes looking on every feature of Yoona. The features she missed so much but as she is excited seeing the girl. Her heart break realizing what she has done to this precious creation.

'I cheated on her... I slept with someone ... I hurt her... She deserves better.' Things like these run into her mind as her eyes that was so excited moments ago turned into sadden eyes.

"Hey" Yoona let it out with her heavy exhale. She can feel her heart beating so fast sweat running to her heart is exploding seeing her love this near her finally she looks at her.

"Hi" Seo Hyun responded hesitantly.

"Hi Yoona Unnie... I miss you a lot!" Seulgi ran and hugged Yoona on her waist.

"Hey there kid ... I miss you too." Yoona kneel down as she kisses Seulgi's cheeks and Seulgi put her arms around Yoona's nape. It was short and sweet. "Yul Daddy is back did you know?l Yoona asked.

"She is, she called me and she will pick me up later." Seulgi smiled.

"Let's go Seulgi we are about to be late." Seo Hyun said as she passes by Yoona. Her knees are weak but she needs to move.

"Yah.. Auntie we still have an hour left and the ride is just about twenty minutes or so we can bond with Yoona Unnie still I miss her and she brought you flowers and GOGUMA." Seulgi said she might lose it towards YulTi but Yoonhyun she still like them because she knows these two love each other like hell at least these two say
It to each other.

Seo Hyun look at Yoona. Her lover pouted cutely asking for time from her ex. Seo Hyun bit her lower lips as she finds Yoona so charming. Yoona smiled, she knows every reaction of Seo Hyun she reads it. She immediately took Seo Hyun's bag and lead the two to her parked car.

She opened the passenger seat for Seo Hyun and Seulgi hop in to the back seat.

"OKAY YOU TWO TALK!" Seulgi ordered she took her iTouch from her bag and pulled out a white earphone. "Don't mind me I will put my volume on its loudest so I won't hear you." Seulgi did put her earphones and the volume is too loud that she did not hear Seo Hyun scold her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter