TaeNy's Past

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them walked out the school and went in the parking lot. There is someone waiting there, a long legged, doe eyed girl who is holding flowers and smiling widely. Seulgi ran to the familiar figure and jumped her body hugging the girl so tight.

“How are you doing Seulgi ?” The lady asked as she smiled and hugged Seulgi too and carried her.

“I am all good, so so so so so so so so so Happy to see you Unnie! You never visit me anymore! Are these for me?” Seulgi complained as she pecks a kiss on the latter’s cheeks.

“Yah Stop flirting with my girlfriend” Seo Hyun said and rolled her eyes jokingly.  The girl put Seulgi down and holds on to Seo Hyun’s lips and smile as she kisses it. Seo Hyun blushes and gave accepted flowers.

“This is for you my Seo baby!” She smiled and focuses on Seulgi again.

Seulgi frowned. She likes the girl so much not really crushing the girl but she is just really fond of her. Seo Hyun smirks at Seulgi.

“Seo baby, don’t get jealous to the most amazing ten years old I know, she is just so adorable… I know you love her so much” her girlfriend teases as she pats Seulgi’s head.

“Yoona Unnie” Irene ran too and hugged her as well.

“Why does, every kid loves you so much” Seo Hyun rolled her eyes. Yoona and her are going out for over three years now they first met because of Yul and Fany. Well Seo Hyun is Fany’s sister so the day that Seulgi was born was the first time they met. Nothing is really special between them ten years ago but it all blossomed because of continuous friendship and flirting.

“How are you Irene?” Yoona asked as she hugged back the kid. ‘Does this mean that Tae Yeon and Fany? Does Yul know about this?’  She thought in a worried manner but she snaps back hearing the answer of the kid.

“Good… you?” she said as she pokes Yoona’s cheeks.

“Happy to see you both” As she tickles both Seulgi and Irene who are laughing out loud.

“Ah Yoona, you are here..” Tae Yeon said as she walks towards Irene.

Yoona saw Tiffany next to her and she narrowed her eyes,

“So you two are hanging out again?” She said in a bit serious manner.

“What do you mean by that Yoona? Hanging out again?” Tiffany said as she glares at Yoona.

Yoona smiled widely and a bit afraid with the glare. “Nothing Unnie!” she said waving both of her hands.

“Yah Unnie, Don’t scare my girlfriend away. We talked about that!” Seo Hyun said as she snakes her hands around Yoona  “We better be going it will be a long night” Seo Hyun smiled. Yoona had cold sweat and an awkward expression as Seo Hyun drags her.

“YAH SEO HYUN! THERE ARE KIDS HERE WATCH YOUR WORDS.” Tiffany blush for she knows what Seo Hyun means she looked at the two who seemed to be so clueless about what they heard from the adult she sighed.

Seo Hyun got in the car she is in the passenger seat.  Yoona walked in to the driver seat and waved good bye. She opens her window. “Yah Seulgi, tell Yul Daddy I said hi and I miss her ah!” She smiled and glared at Tae Yeon who smiled back at her.

 

YOONHYUN

“So what was that about?” Seo Hyun asked.

“What?” Yoona said as she is facing the road. She is driving anyway.

“The against Tae Yeon and Tiffany unnie, hanging out?” Seo Hyun said looking at her girlfriend.

“What are you talking about?” She sweats a bit.

“Liar! BAD liar!” Seo Hyun said.

Yoona just smiled... “Drop it let’s talk about it some other time. I rather want to spend talking to you about us and our plan tonight” Yoona said as she holds the girl’s hand and kiss it.

‘I hope Yul takes it easier this time if those two are back together.’ Yoona thought worriedly.


JANUARY 2004

YOONA' POV

It had been Eight months since I get to know this roommate of mine. Well I saw her before the party she looks so weird the Busan type of clothing. I wondered why she got accepted here. Me My parents own the largest agriculture firm here in Korea so my name got me here. My parents asked me to take agriculture too, to continue their legacy oh well I don't have a choice. I smiled.

 Eight months passed and she started to get two jobs and never even had the time to sleep. She is doing double shifting now to both of her jobs. She also often skips classes but since she is a music genius and able to ace all her exams. I wish I have the talent that she has. I am just looking at her now she is heavily snoring. Nothing is coming in my mind other than how lucky Tiffany is because of this girl who will do everything for her. One problem The Hwangs are very influential and of course papa Hwang will not allow someone like her to be part of the family..

The alarm rang. What the? She just laid down not more than two hours.

"Gosh I am late..." She hurriedly went to the washroom I followed her with my glance she puts on her crew uniform and she seemed to be ready for her next shift. 

"Working hard much. Yul." I said she just smiled weakly and went out the door.

It had been four hours and I got bored doing nothing so I decided to walk out of the dorm just roam around and I saw a black limo outside with Hwang on the plate behind it. Shoot! Could it be? I ran as fast as I can on Tiffany's room good thing that the door is open and there I see it the tall man who is wearing a black coat. On front of her is Tiffany who is trembling. Tae Yeon is also there scared too. I saw another person wearing a black suit as well.

"What is this?!?" Mr Hwang shouted.

"Dad? Uhmm" Tiffany said as she is shaking and she started crying.

Mr. Hwang looked at Tae Yeon and then the other person beside him.

"What is your resolution on this?" He asked the man.

"Tae Yeon is this yours?" The guy asked.

Tae Yeon shook her head 

"Well from now on. The baby is yours" the man said.

"Appa!" Tae Yeon protested but did not speak anymore as the guy glared at him. 

"So the partnership will still go through" Mr. Hwang said.

"Yes Kim Hwang will now have a deeper partnership" Tae Yeon's father said and they shook hands.

"So they are now engage!" Papa Kim said.

"But Dad, she is not the father” Tiffany protested but she was ignored papa Kim needed to go Tae Yeon, Tiffany and Papa Hwang stayed.

"Anything for the business... She should've have that aborted before it gotten that big." Papa Kim said as he passed by me.

I now realized that Tae Yeon's family is also a rich one they own the biggest real estate business in the country no wonder why she is able to get in here and the room arrangement I bet this was planned. I wondered as well why Tiffany's father did not even care about his daughter being knocked up what he cared more is his business. Rich people! Grrrr. What about Yuri? What if she finds out about this? 

I pity Fany but I pity Yuri more because I don't know I just feel bad for her. Tae Yeon.. I know Tae Yeon she had been eying Tiffany since that day.. The first day that explains why she is blushing now. She pretends to be friends with Yul but all she wants is to be is with Tiffany or maybe I am exaggerating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter