Saturday

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you said yes? I mean you agreed to hang out in a beach with Jessica Unnie and Yuri Unnie?" Seo Hyun asked Seulgi, it is Friday and she still stand on helping Seulgi on getting Yulti be together. She is really bothered last time when she saw Seulgi really disappointed at least now Seulgi is smiling and sharing her thoughts to her Auntie.

"Yes, Auntie... I did because Mommy said that I should give her a chance or something and it is really irritating me." Seulgi said as she closes her fists. She had become closer to Seo Hyun, she become her confidant in almost everything related to Yulti.

"Hmm ..." Seo Hyun is thinking using her cute pouted lips... "Well... You could pretend sick tomorrow and don't go... I mean that is an epic excuse I do that to almost everything if I feel like not going." Seo Hyun said and smiled. She did that excuse to Yoona almost every day before she agrees going out with her.

"Yeah, Auntie that is a perfect excuse! I should pretend that I am sick... Pretend that I have fever or something" Seulgi smiled with the idea.

"Oh Seulgi, I just remembered something! When we were in CA last time and you got a slight fever and colds your Mom called the ambulance right away to rush you over to the emergency room and everyone in the hospital said that we could've just walk in ... I think she will do that again because Fany Unnie is such a worriedsome person..." Seo Hyun said "Actually, that would be funny if in case" She added.

"Yeah it will be but for sure Mommy will be mad at me and Daddy will be disappointed" Seulgi pouted.

"Why don't you just go with them tomorrow and be the best you" Seo Hyun smiled.

"Best me? Like be cute and super cute and kind?" Seulgi said as she is making cute expression that made Seo Hyun almost smile, but she rolled her eyes, teasing had not change to the both of them just yet.

"Wow, you really think high of yourself... Ehehe I was referring for you to be the best stubborn Seulgi ever... Give Sica Unnie a headache" Seo Hyun suggested!

It is Seulgi’s time to roll her eyes,  but then grin… as if Seo Hyun’s idea is the best.. "Yeah I will do that so she will stay away from Daddy... " Seulgi smiled evilly and looked at Seo Hyun who is also smiling evilly.

Then Tiffay came in the faculty.

"Whoa? Is this for real? You two smiling at each other!" Tiffany said in a bit shock manner. Seulgi is still mad at her in some point and still cold towards her mom. So when she saw Fanny she grabbed her bag and peck on Seo Hyun's cheek.

"Bye Auntie see you Monday." She passes by her mother and go out.

"Wow that was I don't know weird?" Seo Hyun said Seulgi does not kiss her at all because of bullying.

Tiffany sighed and looks at Seo Hyun. “She did it to get me jealous.” She stated.

“Oh no way I am going to be a mother of that brat!” Seo Hyun opposed in no time. Tiffany just smiled weakly and she was about to walk away, “At least, do it for your daughter Unnie… be brave for her.” Seo Hyun said she does not want to mingle but she just needs to say it. Tiffany looks at her meaningfully as if she is to say something but then she just smiled and walk away…

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes, “Now I know where that stubbornness came from.” She shook her head and went back to what she was doing…

Seulgi is already inside the car’s back seat when Tiffany came out, she shook her head, she does not want to be mad with Seulgi about this, she does not want to scold her on giving her the cold treatment, though her daughter barely talks to her, she just wants the weekend to pass, and maybe then they can go back to normal, she hopes.

They went home Yuri is not there yet because Hyo Yeon asks her to edit some music in the radio station. Tiffany started to cook but Seulgi just go up to her room and lock it.

"She is really mad at me... I am so sorry baby I think this is the time that I should do something for your father" Tiffany sighed and pouted.


SATURDAY!!!

Irene woke up early even though Sunny said that she would pick her up around 10 AM. She is excited to see her Mother for the longest time. She is inside her room and she did not sleep beside Tae Yeon last night. She opened her closet and tried picking out what clothes should she wear. The seven-year-old is really adorable. She took her backpack and started to put clothes because she will spend the night with Sunny.

"I really miss you mommy... I just hope that you come this time because I don't want you to think that I hate you" she said as she is looking on the picture of the three of them. (Tae, Sunny and her)

Irene always end up disappointed when Sunny said that she will come because she never comes but Sunny promised this time she always does but Irene is just really missing her mother if she will not show up today Irene will surely hate her. She went out of her room and go to the kitchen.

"You woke up early today, baby.. Are you excited about something?" Tae Yeon asked smiling and putting plates on the kitchen bar. The Kim's house is really huge she owns a company they have a real estate business.

Irene sat on a high chair so she could reach the bar. She does not want her dad to think that she is so excited because she might fight with Sunny if she did not show up again.

"Nope... I just woke up... I wanted to go to sleep more but I just can't cause I am hungry and I smell your cooking upstairs Dad." The seven-year-old said.

"Sure hon, here" Tae Yeon is cooking Kimchi fried rice and egg.

"Great dad... Love it" Irene started to eat and Tae Yeon is just looking at her.

'I hope Sunny will show up today' Tae Yeon sighed in her mind.


HWANG- KWON

Yuri prepared everything she cooked and put everything in the trunk. Tiffany is in her room already awake but she is not coming out at all she is just laying on her bed.

"Tiffany you are making the right decision. Yuri deserves this... She likes Sica and she could make her happy... More than you could... Seulgi will understand she will in the future." She sighed as she covers her face with her pillow and tears fell down her face.

"You must've been really excited baby on going to the beach... You did not even sleep well." Yuri said as she is looking at Seulgi.

Seulgi is still sleepy she had been planning to do bad stuff to Sica the whole night so she slept so late. She is in the living room and just sleeping.

Everything is all set. Chanyeol is outside already. They are going to use Yuri's car which is a Hyundai accent. Jessica prepared something too like the first aid and some snacks, they are both outside waiting for the two.

Yuri went up on Tiffany's room and knocked.

"Fany... Are you still asleep? We are leaving now.. I pack a lunch for you it is in the kitchen bar" Yuri said. She did not hear a response from Tiffany so she tried to open the door and it is not lock. So she entered.

"Fany?" Yuri called.

Tiffany had her eyes wide open and put the blanket up to her head covering all of her and wipes her tears right away.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked in concern.

Tiffany put her left hand out and gave a number three signal which means ok to Yuri.

"Are you sick or something? If you are feeling under the weather today I could probably just stay and cancel the trip." Yuri said as she sits on Tiffany's bed side

Tiffany removed her blanket and immediately go up in a sitting position because she feels that her face is no longer red and her eyes are no longer swollen. As she goes up she did not know that Yuri is on her bedside. She should've felt the weight but she was so worried about Yuri cancelling the trip because of her. Now their faces are breath away from one another… it took them 30 seconds to realize that and they move away from each other both are painted in red.

"Ah.. Yuri I am okay no need to cancel or anything..." She said looking on another direction.

"Ah yeah good" Yuri said standing up and facing upward as well. "Why don't you say goodbye to Seulgi downstairs" Yuri suggested to stop that same feeling, the feeling that all she needed is there, Tiffany will never be what she wants her to be. Tiffany nodded as a response.

Tiffany went down and there she sees Seulgi sleeping on the couch. 'You were all cold to me but you are so excited about today and did not even sleep.' She said in her mind as she pecks her daughter’s forehead.

"Seulgi, take care ah Mommy is sorry and Mommy loves you so much." She whispered in her daughter and smiled.

"I love you too Mommy..." Seulgi responded with her eyes close. Tiffany expression changed from smiling to surprise. 'Is she dreaming about me?' She asked herself.

"No mommy I am awake from the time you kiss me.." Seulgi opened her eyes and answered Fany's question in her mind. "I accepted your apology but you owe me a lot. Promise me that you will have time for me and daddy next time." Seulgi said.

Tiffany nodded excitedly. It makes her want to join the outing but she still did not.

They went out.

"Sica-chu sorry to keep you waiting." Yuri said excitedly seeing Sica and Chanyeol outside. Jessica just smiles so sweet. Yuri opened the trunk and she put Sica and Chanyeol's stuff in there.

"Hey Seulgi! What's up!" The fourteen-year-old boy said to a Seulgi who just came out in their house with Fany.

Seulgi just smiled and blush a bit.

Jessica nodded to Fany and Fany gestured a bow.

Yuri smiled seeing her daughter blush. She then opened the front seat for Jessica, she is moving towards the car but Seulgi ran right away and sat on the front seat. She puts her seatbelt on.

"Seulgi baby you should sit next to Chanyeol on the back seat." Yuri said sweetly.

"I don't want to." Seulgi said bluntly.

Yuri frowned as well as Sica but said. "It is ok Yul. I can sit on the back."

She opened the door Chanyeol got in and Sica after.

"One point Seulgi and zero for my Noona!" Chanyeol said teasing her sister.

Jessica pouted with a threat on Chanyeol.

"Yuri Noona" Chanyeol calls Yuri's attention who just got in the car.

"Hmm?" Yuri asked looking at the top mirror.

"Nothing. Ehehehe" Chanyeol said as she sees Jessica behave.

Yuri smiled at Sica sweetly and the latter responded with a smile too.

Seulgi opened her window and smiled and wave at Fany. Her mother responded with an eyes sparkling smile and wave as well.

The beach will be more than an hour drive so Jessica brought out chips that Chanyeol surely enjoyed and then she tried to give something to Seulgi.

"My Seo Hyun Auntie said junk food is not good for your health." Seulgi said.

"Ah yeah, she is right." Jessica said in defeat to Seulgi again.

Chanyeol smiled again he is just playing with his PSP the whole ride.

"Seo Hyun is always right... Hehehe but it is bad if you do it daily once in a while is not" Yuri said as she grabs some snacks and eat it.

Jessica smiled. Chanyeol said 'wow one point to you on that one noona!' But that is just in his mind,

Seulgi pouted and she feels so sleepy so she decided to sleep.


KIM'S

It is almost 11but Sunny had not arrive yet. Irene is just waiting outside of her room facing the wall clock.

"Maybe .... Maybe the clock is advance an hour ahead" Irene sighed.

Tae Yeon saw her daughter and she knows that Sunny disappointed Irene again and she hated it. Her heart breaks seeing her daughter like that. She grabbed her phone as it is ringing.

"Where are you?" Tae Yeon asked Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter