Revelation

The Complicated Life of Seulgi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes Unnie,I called Yoona to pick up Seulgi and play in the mall, I told her that we have something to discuss" Seo Hyun is talking to Tiffany on the phone. She promised her sister that she will tell the whole story on how Tae Yeon and she end up having an affair.

"Good I am driving outside the school. Hop in right away for Seulgi not to see us. I don't want her wondering about this." Tiffany said as she is now in front of the school and there she sees her sister waving. She stopped the car dropped the phone and Seo Hyun hop in and she drives right away.

"I feel like we are running away from someone like old times" Seo Hyun said and smiled, she remembered their young life though they were not really with each other as Seo Hyun needed to stay in the US and Tiffany is in Korea most of the time with their father, or sometimes just rebelling.

Tiffany smiled because she knows that they did it to their late father when they were young. It was a good memory to reminisce as they are looking at each other then, Seo Hyun broke it.

"Are you sure you okay with Yuri Unnie bringing Jackson to the vet? I mean to Sica unnie?" Seo Hyun asked because she knows her sister freaked out the last time, Yuri and Jessica were talking.

"No Seo Hyun I am not but the dog is sick, I am looking for other vets that can check Jackson up. So we will change vet in a few days ... I am uncomfortable with her since Hyo's birthday..." Tiffany said keeping her eyes on the road being honest with the situation, of course it is her sister she is talking to.

"I know right, you become a monster good thing nothing bad happened to Hyo Yeon Unnie." Seo Hyun laughed remembering what happened.

Tiffany glared at her then she stopped laughing...

"Where are we heading anyway?" Seo Hyun asked try to change the topic as those glares could kill.

"Somewhere near... I brought food so we can eat here." Tiffany said.

"Wow we are like dating Idols, we date inside the car." Seo Hyun joked well she has a humor because she made Tiffany giggle.as she continues to drive.


SEULNA

"Yoona Unnie, remind me again why are we in the mall? I have classes tomorrow Mom will kill me.." Seulgi said as they stroll hand in hand in the mall.

"Well, I wanted to get your opinion about something." Yoona said she decided to sit on a near bench and Seulgi followed her.

They are now sitting inside the mall bench.

Yoona let a sigh out.

"Well, what is wrong Unnie?" Seulgi asked in concern.

Yoona handed a box to Seulgi. The ten-year-old open it and she saw the diamond ring that Yoona will use for proposing to Seo Hyun. Seulgi eyes sparkled; she barely knows what the purpose of that ring is.

"Thank you, Unnie I promise I will take good care of this" Seulgi thought that Yoona is giving her the ring.

"Wait. What? I am not giving that to you... I am going to use that to propose to Seo Hyun." Yoona explained.

Seulgi frowned realizing that the ring does not belong to her... "So you wanted to marry Seo Hyun Auntie?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes... But I have not gotten the balls I mean the courage to ask for her hand." Yoona is smiling while scratching her nape.

"What is stopping you unnie?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know ... I just can't find the right timing every time I try to open up about marriage she seemed to flips out about it." Yoona looked on the ground putting all her weight on her shoulders as she sunks.

"What are you talking about Unnie, why are you still testing the waters you are with her three years solid now...she should be feeling the same way to you...(Yoona's eyes sparkled and she smiled brightly) but might not think the same way...." Seulgi ended and it cause Yoona to sunk again.

"Unnie cheer up! If you have worries then don't do it but I guess you worry too if you are prolonging this... It is all written on your face." Seulgi said.

"Yah! Are you really ten years old? You speak more than your age!" Yoona said impressed with Seulgi's words.

"I am indeed ten but because my parents are so complicated and coward I learned to understand these things in an early age so they are not really that bad to me." Seulgi explained herself.

"Well, Yul and Fany did the greatest job from your looks, to your brains and even your heart. You are like a Yuri and Tiffany cloned together..." Yoona commented.

"Now that makes me worry if that is good or bad" Seulgi and Yoona laughed. Then Seulgi stretch her hand out as is she is asking for something Yoona gave her a high five...

"Yah, Unnie! I am charging you for my advice! So give me money."Seulgi said as she continues stretching her hand.

"Seulgi ah what if I just buy you food and some stuff." Yoona offered.

Seulgi eyes sparkled because she wanted to go Shopping.

"Ooohh I see Shopping flips you too that is so Tiffany." Yoona commented.

"Whatever, Unnie! Buy me what you promised let us do a mini shopping" Yoona had no choice than to oblige.

"Okay MINI shopping!" Yoona emphasize the word mini. Then she looked at the ring before she keeps it.

"Don't be disheartened Unnie be brave enough to pop the question." Seulgi said with eye smiling.

'I wish one of my parents would be brave enough to think about marriage too. I like it now that Mommy is opening up... What is she still on Windws 97? Took her ten years to upgrade into a faster version.' Seulgi laughed at herself with the thought. Yoona looked at her with WHAT THE HELL face,

Seulgi told Yoona about what she thought and the latter laughed out loud as well.


SEOFANY

"Hachu!" Tiffany let go of a loud sneeze.

"Yah! Unnie are you sick or what?" Seo Hyun shouted if Tiffany is a clean freak Seo Hyun is a health freak. "Please drink vitamin C or squeeze lemons every morning that will help." Seo Hyun said.

"I just sneezed, I don't have colds so stop your lecture.. You could've just say bless me." Tiffany commented sarcastically and Seo Hyun rolled her eyes.

"We are here!" Tiffany pressed on the break.

Seo Hyun saw a familiar place and she smiled. "I guess you will tell all, you brought me here in our sacred place." It is on the Han River.

"I will Seo, I will tell you what happened. This all started three years ago when Yuri and Seulgi left to Busan they stayed there for over three months but Tae Yeon and I did not happen right away."

"That is less than a year after Daddy's death and we are still battling for the rights of the company and Tae Yeon Unnie is helping us to sell our shares to the partners.. I remember that Unnie" Seo Hyun said.

Flashback

TIFFANY'S POV

It had been a month without Seulgi and I am dying not seeing her. She left to Busan with Yuri. They needed to visit Yuri's mother. She was over fatigue. I wanted to come with them but business first we are actually in a midst of something my father died approximately 7 or 8 months already and the partners are taking over my sister and I still have shares and we are in the battle to get those shares. Seo Hyun is still in the University she is to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter