What to do?

Ideal Types

The cameramen were at every angle one could possibly get of the kiss. Standbyers gasped, screamed, and yelled in disapproval. Nini surged forward, shoving Eun Mi harder than she expected for she landed on the tile. The whole room went dead silent. One could probably hear a pin drop. 

Jonghyun wrapped a hand around Nini's wrist, calming her. She took a deep breath and dared to glance at everyone surrounding her. Their eyes were all wide. 

"I thought you liked me, Eun Mi," Chunji finally spoke up. 

Eun Mi rolled her eyes and casually got back to her feet, crossing her arms. "You think I would live in a house of 6 hot boys and only focus on one? I'm young and wild, Chunji." she purred with a wink.

"She shoved me against a wall and tried to flirt with me," L.Joe told Chunji.

"Excuse me?" Jae asked, turning her cold gaze to Eun Mi.

Eun Mi smirked. "Oh, but he enjoyed it. Didn't you, cutie?" She walked forward, tracing her finger down L.Joe's chest. Her hand was smacked away. Her eyes snapped angrily towards the person.

"Don't touch him," Jae growled.

"Eun Mi...why did you kiss Changjo?" Hana spoke up with a worried expression. Her eyes were wide and innocent, clearly confused.

Eun Mi scoffed and backed away from L.Joe, moving towards Nini. "Maybe because some little brat tried to boss me around." She glared at Nini. 

Nini's mouth was agape. "I tried to boss you around? I only told you that you were making L.Joe uncomfortable! That's what you call bossing around?!" 

Eun Mi nodded innocently. "So, I decided to kiss your boyfriend since he means so much to you," she pouted.

Nini would've blushed madly if she wasn't so pissed. "What kind of revenge is that? That's completely immature and stupid. Do you know how much respect you've lost?"

"Does it matter? I still managed to piss you off and that was the plan," she picked at her fingernails nonchalantly, as if she weren't being ganged on at the moment. 

"You need to leave," Chunji stated.

Eun Mi shook her head. "Sorry pumpkin. I'm part of this group and I signed a contract so I get to stay. Let's all have some drinks, yeah?"

Changjo shook his head. "You really shoud leave. I think everyone needs a little time away from you."

"Um, hello? I'm the leader of Muzik Scale and I'm not going anywhere. Besides, the cameras love me," she smiled directly at one of the many cameras. 

Just then, the door to the dorm was opened and in walked Muzik Scale's manager. All of the girls' nerves shot through the roof. Why was he here?

He stomped into the kitchen and grabbed Eun Mi's arm roughly. "What the hell were you thinking?! You're such an idiot! Do you know what this will cost your group? No, forget that. We're going to have a discussion on removing you from the show."

Eun Mi's eyes widened. "W-What?!" She locked eyes with each other her members, pleading with her expression. Mi Sun, Hana, and Yun all averted their gazes. They couldn't look her in the eye. Jae kept her gaze locked, glaring. Nini's eyes were pits of fire. She couldn't stand Eun Mi anymore and no way was she going to speak up for her. 

Her expression was full of hurt and regret as the manager escorted her out of the room. The whole room seemed to release a sigh of relief. Nini shyly turned to Changjo. "Um, are you okay?"

Changjo nodded. "Just still a little shocked from the whole ordeal. It really took me by surprise..." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Chunji, are you okay?" Hana asked as her eyes landed on the moping boy. He nodded with a small smile.

"I really liked her," Hana smiled comofortingly. "It's okay. She would've played you anyway. You can find someone much better." Chunji smiled warmly and retreated to his room.

"Anyone is better than her..." L.Joe mumbled and shivered, recalling the earlier events. 

Nini bit her lip, trying to hold back a laugh. Jae placed a hand on L.Joe's shoulder. "So I feel that Nini and Changjo deserve a little time to themselves, don't you think?"

Nini and Changjo exchanged questionable looks. "What do you mean?"

Jae shrugged. "I know you guys probably want to go on a date but...you know...sasaengs." she whispered.

"How did you k-" Nini was cut off.

"I'm the omma, Nini. I know everything. Now, I won't let you be trashed on and neither will Changjo so you guys should just have your date here. We'll all go out for pizza and you guys can have the dorm to yourselves."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Nini flushed, touched that everyone wanted them to spend time alone together. She glanced at Changjo who nodded as well, all for the idea. "Okay," Nini said quietly. 

All the girls squealed and led Nini away to her room, planning to prepare her for the date. Changjo chuckled and recieved pats on the back from s. "What should I do for the date?" Changjo asked his hyungs.

"Dinner," Niel said plainly.

Changjo shook his head. "Too cliche."

"Horror movie night," CAP suggested.

Changjo shrugged. "Maybe."

"Kiss her!" A cameraman suggested. All the members whipped around, remembering they were being filmed. Changjo raised an eyebrow. 

"You just want that for footage."

The cameraman made no response. "That's what I thought," Changjo said. He sighed, why did she make him so nervous?

After a few hours, everyone had departed except for Nini and Changjo. Nini had declined the offers of the girls to pick out an outfit and let them apply her makeup. It was just a home date so why would she need to dress up? It'd be pointless. Instead, she wore a hoodie and some sweats. Changjo seemed to have the same idea since he just wore a white tee and sweats. Nini settled herself on the couch, smelling popcorn. She inhaled the delcious scent and smiled. Changjo entered the livingroom holding a bowl and some drinks. He settled the objects carefully on the table and placed a movie into the DVD player.

"What are we watching?" Nini asked, tossing some popcorn into . Surprisingly, she felt much more comfortable being alone with him than she ever would've thought. She was incredibly thankful for that. The only thing she wasn't thankful for was the cameras set up throughout the room. 

"Horror movie," he replied. Nini smiled. She absolutely adored horror movies. Back before she was a trainee, her dream was to watch a horror movie with her ultimate bias and here she was, doing exactly that. She subtly scooted closer to him. Changjo noticed from the corner of his eye and smirked. He nochalantly draped an arm behind her on the couch. 

As the movie progressed, Nini involuntarily curled up into Changjo's side and his arm found it's way to wrap around her shoulders. They stuffed their faces with popcorn, their eyes glued to the screen. A jumpscare made them both jump, dropping the bowl of popcorn. They both groaned as their eyes glanced at the pop littered on the floor. They shurgged it off and continued to watch the movie, antcipating more jumpscares.

The movie was at a suspenseful scene, there was no sound and the main character was searching a dark room for the killer. They're hearts were preparing themselves until they heard the doorbell ring, causing them both to scream with fright. Nini instictively hid her face in Changjo's chest and Changjo help her close, burying his face in her soft and silky hair. They held each other for a moment before burtsting into laughter.

"Sorry, I just got really scared," Nini said, somehwhat shyly.

He chuckled. "It's okay. I got scared too," He paused the movie as Nini got to her feet, heading for the door .A camera followed not far behind her. She peeked through the peep hole but saw nothing. She opened the door slightly and saw a box on the ground. She curiously picked it up. It was a package for her. Now she was extremely lost. She slowly opened the box, only to scream and drop it to the floor. Her heart was poundning, agape, and her hands shaking fiercely. Changjo rushed over, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"What happened? Are you okay? What did you see?" His eyes were wide with concern.

She managed to point a shaky finger at the mess on the floor. Changjo kneeled down and collected the item off the floor. It was a picture frame facing upside down. He slowly turned it over and Nini convered her eyes. It was a picture of her with her eyes cut out and fake blood seeping from the empty sockets. There was three words scribbled on the bottom of the picture and that was it.

We'll find you.