Bonus: Baby Shower Surprise~

Ideal Types

"Umma, when are you gonna open pwesants?" Yeonnie asked, holding Haneul's hand. 

Nini smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead. "In a little bit. Why? Are you excited to see what Min Joong gets?" Jooyeon nodded excitedly. "Ki oppa told me Min Joong will love his gift!"

Nini giggled. "Is that true, Hani? Will baby Min Joong like it?" Nini rubbed her belly, still in disbelief that her due date was only a few days away. She was going to have another beautiful baby boy join her beautiful Choi family. 

Haneul nodded shyly and squeezed Jooyeon's hand. She leaned in to whisper something in Jooyeon's ear and she nodded understandingly in response. "Hani says that she and Ki oppa picked it out just for you and Min Joong, umma." 

Nini smiled and placed a hand over her heart. "Thank you, Hani. You guys go play for a little bit. I'll go get everyone ready to open presents." Haneul grinned timidly and pulled Jooyeon's hand to go play somewhere else. Nini was about to stand up until she heard someone coming for her.

"Nini~ Let me help you up." Hana came rushing over with her short hair just as bouncy as ever. She grabbed Nini's hand and helped her off the couch. Nini took a deep breath as she stood up and rubbed her belly again. She grinned at Hana. "Thanks unnie. Will you tell everyone it's present time? I'm gonna go get some water." Hana nodded. "Sure. Your husband is in there with Jaehyuk. We'll all be ready when you come back."

"Thanks again, unnie." Hana smiled and practically skipped away to find all the guests and notify them. Nini slowly made her way to the kitchen to see Jonghyun eating some chips while playing with Jaehyuk on the counter. Jaehyuk was smiling and clapping his hands as he was his dad make duck lips with two chips in his mouth. Jaehyuk laughed like there was no tomorrow and Jonghyun laughed cutely along with him. Nini giggled which made both of them turn to look at her. 

Jonghyun smiled cutely. "Hey, love. Do you need something?" Nini shook her head. "I'm just gonna grab some water and it's present time." Jonghyun nodded and picked Jaehyuk up off the counter. He made his way to the fridge and retrieved a water bottle for his wife. He kissed Nini's forehead. "Come on, let's go see what everyone got baby Min Joong." He intertwined his fingers with hers and slowly made their way to the living room.

All the guests were seated on both the couches and the floor. The guests consisted of the former Teen Top and Muzik Scale members and Yumi, Jonghyun's sister. She stood up as soon as she saw the couple enter the room. She smiled at Nini and her brother before hugging them. "Wow it's been so long since I've seen you guys. I'm so sorry I haven't managed to squeeze in time to see my lovely brother and his beautiful wife." 

Nini smiled and hugged Yumi back. "Hakuna Matata. I'm just glad you were able to make it today." Yumi giggled and turned her attention towards baby Jaehyuk in her brother's arms. "Omo, he looks so much like you, Jonghyun. But he does have Nini's nose." Jonghyun smiled proudly and kissed Jaehyuk's forehead. "Can I hold Jaehyuk?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes at her brother. Jonghyun chuckled and handed him over to Yumi. "How can I say no to my beloved noona?" Yumi smiled and cooed at baby Jaehyuk, walking with him over to the couch so she could take a seat. 

Just as Nini was about to head over to sit down, she heard music start to play. She looked over to see Minsoo playing music from his phone and the kids surrounding him. The kids were giggling and laughing and Jooyeon pulled Haneul out of the crowd so they could cutely dance together. The adults all turned their attention to the dancing cuties and Minsoo was laughing in his deep voice from the excitement of the children. Niel nudged his hyung. "Show them some of your sweet moves, hyung." Minsoo laughed and looked at the kids for a minute to breaking out into his infamous dorky dance moves. The kids practically fell on the floor from laughing so hard which also had Niel, Ricky, and Chanhee dying in their seats. 

Youngsoo was the first to calm himself from the laughing fit and saw Jooyeon and Haneul still dancing together. He made his way over and held both their hands, interrupting their dance. Jooyeon turned to look at him and smiled. "Soo~ Dance with us!" Jooyeon began her little dance again as Youngsoo laughed and joined her. Haneul pulled her hand away from Youngsoo and called out for her brother instead, running over to him. Jooyeon shurgged it off and continued dancing with her oppa.

"We'll let the kids continue dancing with their uncle Minsoo so you can open presents, love." Jonghyun said, helping his wife sit down on the couch. He took a seat next to her and gently rubbed her belly. Nini grinned at him."Okay, sounds good. Can you do me a big favor and hand me the presents, Jonghyunnie?" Jonghyun opened his mouth to answer but someone cut him off. "I got this, Jonghyun. I love presents." Chanhee took a seat on the other side of Nini and handed her the first gift. Nini giggled and thanked him. "Is this first gift yours, Chanhee?" She asked. Chanhee scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "I just grabbed the first one I saw." 

"That's a lie, Nini. He totally grabbed our gift first," Eun MI said, calling out her husband. "Jagi~ I was trying to be subtle." Eun Mi laughed and shook her head. "You'll love it, Nini." Nini smiled and began to remove the tissue paper from the bag. She peeked inside to see a bunch of little shoes and a T-shirt that had 'Min Joong' written on the back along with the year of his birth. Nini gasped and cooed at the gifts, admiring them and showing her husband. Jonghyun smiled brightly and took his time to look over the adorable shoes his son would be wearing. Nini turned and hugged Chanhee. "Thank you. We love it." Chanhee hugged her back gently and chuckled. "Eun Mi knew you would." 

"Omoo, my turn!" Ricky came running over with his gift and sat next to Jonghyun. Nini smiled and took the gift as Jonghyun wrapped his arm aorund Ricky's shoulders. "Yah, I'm supposed to be handing her presents!" Chanhee reminded Ricky. Ricky just stuck out his tongue at his hyung and continued to smile as he watched Nini open the gift. She revealed a set of baby bottles with cute little dinosaurs on them and a nice fleece blanket that also had dinosaurs on it. "Awww, this is so adorable. Thank you so much Ricky~" Nini smiled at him. Ricky smiled back cutely as Jonghyun hugged him for Nini. 

"Auntie Nini~ Open our pwesant!" Minki came running up with Haneul and their present. Jooyeon caught sight of her best friends and quickly ran over with Youngsoo so she could see their gift. Nini smiled at the Lee kids and took the gift, their faces showing excitement. "So Hani told me you picked this out, is it true?" Minki bit his lip then smiled. "Umma told me what to look for and I found it!" Nini ran her fingers through his hair. "Then I know I'll love it." She smiled before removing the tissue paper and pulled out the cutest little outfit for Min Joong. It had Mickey Mouse on the front and little slippers to go with it. Also a cute set of pjs decorated with Mickey Mouse were in the bag. 

Nini placed a hand over her heart. "You found these, Minki?" He nodded excitedly. "Awwww thank you so much. It's perfect." Minki smiled brightly with his sister and ran off to their parents. "Jae, this is really great." Nini said, admiring both outfits. Jae smiled. "As soon as Minki pointed them out, I knew it was meant to be." Jonghyun was absolutely in love with the clothes and pictured his newborn son wearing them and a huge smile broke out onto his face. He really couldn't wait for Min Joong to join the Mouse family. 

As if God read his mind, Nini hunched over in pain, grabbing her husband's arm tightly. Jonghyun's eyes widened in panic. "Niesa, what's wrong? Are you okay? What's happening?" The guests fell silent and the babies showed worry and fear. "It's happening. We need to go. NOW." Nini cried out and all the men in the room ran to help Jonghyun take her to the car. 

"Umma?" Jooyeon said, tears pricking her eyes. Yumi ran a hand through her soft hair with Jaehyuk still in her arms. "Don't worry, sweetie. Min Joong is gonna be here soon."

"You remember when Jaehyuk was born?" Jae asked her. Jooyeon nodded, letting a few tears fall. "See? Then you know your umma is going to be okay." Jooyeon nodded again and hugged Jae's leg. She smiled. "Why don't you play with Hani, Ki, and Youngsoo while we wait for your umma to get home?" As if on queue, Minki Haneul, and Youngsoo came running up with smiles on their faces. Jooyeon smiled through her tears and played with her friends to distract herself.

Jonghyun and Nini arrived at the hospital and neither of them were in panic anymore. This was their third child so they already had the drill down by memory. Nini just really wasn't looking forward to how painful and exhausting everything would be but she knew, her baby boy would complete her family. As before, Jonghyun stuck by her side through the agonizing hours of labor as Nini screamed raw and almost broke her husband's hands. She may have gone through this twice before, but the pain would always just as torturous. It was always torturous until she heard the beautiful crying of her new baby boy. At that moment, the pain turned into the most beautiful sacrifice she had ever made. 

Jonghyun leaned down to kiss her forehead with tears already rolling down his cheeks. "Thank you so much," he whispered. The doctors cleaned off baby Min Joong and happily handed him over to his umma. As soon as Nini laid eyes on him, she burst into tears. She held her baby close to her and Jonghyun went to run his fingers through her hair comfortingly. He took a good long look at his newborn son and covered his mouth to keep any sobs back. These moments would be some of the best moments of his life. He grabbed Min Joong's tiny little hand and kissed it. "Min Joong, thank you."

Nini wiped her tears and kissed his forehead gently. "He's perfect." She whispered. There was a knock at the door and it slowly opened to reveal Yumi standing in the doorway. "Is it alright to bring Jooyeon and Jaehyuk in?" Jonghyun nodded. "I want them to come see their new brother." Yumi smiled and disappeared to go retrieve the kids.

Not too long after, she returned holding Jooyeon's hand and carrying Jaehyuk. She put him down and both kids walked over to their parents, awaiting to see Min Joong. Jonghyun picked up Jaehyuk first to set him on the bed then Jooyeon to hold her. Jooyeon leaned over to see her new little brother and she gasped. "He's so small, appa." She whispered. Jonghyun grinned and nodded. "He's beautiful."

Jaehyuk crawled into his umma's lap and stared at Min Joong for a while, amazed at the sight of someone much smaller than him. Nini smiled at him and reached for Jaehyuk's hand to place it on top of Min Joong's. Jaehyuk looked up at his umma then down at his and his brother's hands then smiled cutely. "Umma!" Nini felt tears coming to her eyes again when Jonghyun set Jooyeon down on the bed and she crawled up to get a better view of her brother. Nini's heart almost burst at the sight of her family together in one room.

Jonghyun kissed her cheek and leaned his forehead against hers. "This is it, Nini."

Nini nodded and let a few tears escape her eyes. "We're complete."  It was Jonghyun's turn to nod with a few tears of his own. "I love you so much. Thank you for blessing me with a beautiful and complete family." Nini smiled through her tears. "Anything for you, Jonghyunnie. I love you beyond words." She turned back to look at her babies and smiled even brighter and giggled. "I'm on Cloud 9," she whispered. 

Jonghyun smiled and pecked her lips. "I'm right there next to you, love."