Second Thoughts

Ideal Types

With the boys on their way back to their dorm

"Could you guys be any louder?" Chunji asked Changjo, laughing.

Changjo shoved his hyung playfully. "Shut up. It's not like you didn't do the same."

Chunji shrugged. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't You wouldn't really know because we weren't loud as hell."

"So you did?" L.Joe asked.

Changjo raised an eyebrow at Chunji. "Did you?"

Chunji nodded with a smug smile. 

"Whoa, I heard nothing and I was in the room next to yours," L.Joe pointed out.

"Yeah, maybe because you were busy too," Changjo retorted. 

L.Joe flushed and averted his gaze from them. "Maybe..."

Chunji and Changjo stopped him. "Were you?" They asked in unison.

L.Joe shoved his way between them and continued walking. Chunji and Changjo shared a look and siletnly caught up to him. They continued bugging L.Joe about it on the way back.

Muzik Scale's dorm, the next morning

"No. Way." Jae's eyes were wide as she was about to eat a spoonful of yogurt. 

Nini nodded with a wide and bright smile on her face. She appeared as if she was glowing. Her eyes were bright and big, her smile more radiant, and much more happy overall.

"Tell me everything!" Jae squealed. Nini went into detail on Changjo sneaking in but not into the event that took place. She brushed over that, too shy to say anything particular. She also mentioned te 3 big words that were exchanged the night before.

Jae's eyes remained wide. "No. Way."

Nini laughed. "Do you say anything else?" 

Jae shook her head in awe. "All that happened last night? I didn't hear anything!" 

Nini flushed at the comment. "Neither did Eun Mi but the other girls say otherwise..."

"Probably because Eun Mi wasn't paying attention. She was preoccupied," Jae smirked.

Nini sighed in content. "I can't wait to see him again. It was the best moment of my life."

Jae cooed. "Aww, Nini's first love. You'll see him soon, don't worry. You're meant to be." 

"Nini~" Hana said in a sing-song voice as she walked in with her phone in her hand. Hana was always so caught up with any news in the scandal world or twitter. "Look what your boyfriend tweeted."

Nini curiously took the phone and saw Changjo has tweeted 'Haven't felt this good in a while. Late night adventures are the best.' The tweet was attached to a new selca he took. He appeared just as glowy as Nini did. His eyes brighter, wider smile, and soft face. Her heart fluttered and her face flushed. She knew it was about last night and she couldn't help but squeal in delight. 

The girls of Muzik Scale had gathered in the kitchen at the sound of Nini's happiness. They all surrounded her and read the tweet, squealing with her. Eun Mi felt such joy fill her seeing her members so happy. Especially Nini since she had gone through hell these past few months. It had been a while since she saw her maknae's real smile. She loved these girls more than she could ever explain but guilt ate at her continuously. She wasn't going to let this go on. She was going to make things right since she was the cause of it.

"Hey girls, I'm going out to get some more eyeliner. I'll be back," Eun Mi flashed a smile and took her leave, her mood immediately dropping. The girls continued freaking out about Changjo's tweet and selca like nothing.

With Eun Mi

"Where's out money?"

Eun Mi bit her lip before shaking her head. Fear was slowly creeping into her veins but she stood strong. She wasn't going to show any weakness.

"You don't have it?!" The girl raised her voice.

"I'm not doing this anymore. I'm done working with you guys. I don't want this for my members anymore!" Eun Mi shouted her last sentence.

The girl with long black hair crossed her arms and scoffed. "I'm sorry, what did you say? You're done with us?" The girls sitting at surrounding tables stood up, attempting to intimidate Eun Mi. "We can easily ruin your image just as we've been terrorizing Changjo and Nini. We've kept is going for 4 months successfully and now you're just done?"

Eun Mi nodded. "I made one huge mistake to work with you, sasaengs. I made the stupidest desicion out of anger for you to mentally harm my member that I love more than I can ever explain. What kind of person am I?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "We don't need your sob story. Just your money."

Eun Mi shook her head again. "No! I'm not working with you guys anymore! Go ahead and ruin my image. Hell, I deserve it! Just don't bring Nini down anymore. She deserves to be happy and I want to see Chunji again but you guys are stopping me from my own happiness. I can't with this anymore."

The girl pouted, obviously not convinced in any way. "Hmm, how about this: You pay us to stop terrorizing your dear friend-"

"Yes yes! However much you want if you stop!" Eun Mi interrupted.

"I wasn't finished," the girl growled. 

Eun Mi shut .

"You pay us to stop but we still ruin your image. We'll see if Chunji still wants you then," the girl smirked as the girls surrounding her giggled. 

Eun Mi's heart sank. She should've known she wouldn't get out of this without a condition but she had her hopes up anyway. She couldn't think of herself though. She deserved the hell of scandals since she set up Nini. Nini in no way deserved anything that came to her and it was all Eun Mi's fault. On the other hand, was it really worth losing all her fame? She'd worked so hard to be where she is now and she's just going to throw it all away to protect her friend?

Eun Mi took a deep breath and spoke.

With Nini

Nini's phone blared against the kitchen table. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Changjo's photo come up on caller ID. She immediatly picked up. "Hello?"

"Jagiyah~" She felt her cheeks grow warm.

"Hi," she replied shyly. She heard him chuckle. 

"I have some weird news," he said which made Nini feel conflicted. Weird? Did it affect her in a bad way?

"What is it?"

"Check the trends on twitter."

Nini set her phone on speaker and opened the twitter app, seeing one of the worldwide trends was "#LetChangNiBe" Nini raised an eyebrow and clicked on it, scrolling through the tweets. 

"ChangNi forever #LetChangNiBe <3"

"They're so cute. Please come out to the public!"

"I ship them so hard . We all know it's real."

"They can't hide their love from us forever. Just make us happy."

"ChangNi 2k14"

"Can they kiss already pls"

"What the..?" Nini breathed.

"Isn't it great?! Nini they want us to make our relationship public! We can be together whenever we want!" She could hear the overwhelming joy in his voice. Nini felt tears of happiness threaten her.

"They want us to be together now? Why so suddenly? Changjo this is amazing!" She laughed in delight, reading all the beautiful tweets. "We can be happy."

With Eun Mi

"It's done. My girls have made '#LetChangNiBe' a world wide trend."

Eun Mi sighed in relief. "Thank you so much."

"Whatever. Now we just have to send your scandal to the reporters."

Eun hesitated but nodded anyway. "Fine."

"Get the hell out of here."

Eun Mi nodded again and her heel to leave. Her heart was relieved but heavy. She walked out with her head held high for she had done the right thing and she knew that. Now all that awaited her was her own consequences. You can push through, Eun Mi. It's all going to be worth it for your sisters. Chunji, please stay on my side and keep me happy.