Family Time~

Ideal Types

The Choi babies were giggling, shouting, and running nonstop. Jonghyun and Nini were in the kitchen making their babies' lunches as their three angels played together. "Will they even calm down to eat?" Jonghyun asked with a chuckle. Nini grinned and finished up Jooyeon's lunch. "That's a mystery that we'll soon find out the answer to." Just then, baby Min Joong came running into the room and hugged his mom's leg and he was laughing like crazy. "Umma! Umma! Hyung is gonna get me!" he hid behind her and continued to laugh loudly. Nini giggled and ruffled his hair. "Jaehyukkie's gonna hear you if you keep laughing, baby." Min Joong immediately silenced himself which made Jonghyun laugh. 

That's when Jooyeon and Jaehyuk came running into the kitchen. "Umma, appa, have you see Min Joong?" Jaehyuk asked, out of breath and trying to catch his breath. Jooyeon stood on her tip toes and tried to see every inch of the kitchen from where she was standing. "Sorry, babies. We haven't." Jonghyun answered, continuing to make their meals. Jaehyuk pouted and started to walk around the kitchen slowly, peeking behind and under everything his little brother could possibly fit in. Nini moved her legs as Jaehyuk came closer in order to still hide Min Joong and he followed so he'd stay hidden. 

Jooyeon's eyes widened when she spotted Min Joong. "Jaehyukkie! He's behind umma's legs!" Min Joong squealed and ran out of the kitchen as fast as he could and laughing loudly again. Jaehyuk laughed along with him and ran after his little brother. Jooyeon giggled and turned back to face her parents. "Umma, you helped Min Joong hide! Does that mean you're playing?" Nini smiled and finished up the last lunch. "No baby, It's actually time for lunch so will you tell your brothers?" Jooyeon pouted. "Can you and appa play with us then?" Jonghyun bent down to play a kiss on his daughter's forehead. "How about after you and your brothers eat, we'll play. But you have to eat first." 

Jooyeon nodded excitedly as a big smile came across her face. "Okay! I'll go tell Jaehyukkie and Min Joong!" Jooyeon raced out of the room in no time at all which left Jonghyun smiling and Nini giggling as she placed the plates of food on the table. "We should build a fort with the babies, love. Who didn't love to do that as kids?" Jonghyun said, wrapping his arms around his wife from behind. Nini placed the last plate on the table and turned in his arms. "That sounds like a great idea, Jonghyunnie. They'll really love that." She smiled and pecked his lips as their 3 angels came running into the dining room. "You're gonna play with us?" Jaehyuk asked excitedly with big eyes and a bright smile. Nini leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Yeah, baby. Hurry and eat so we can play hide-and-seek and build a fort!" The babies squealed in delight as Jonghyun helped Min Joong into the chair that was too tall for him. 

ChangNi sat down at ate with their babies, sharing laughs and hearing about Jooyeon's adventures at school that she forgot to mention. The kids ate faster than usual from excitement and even helped their umma put the plates in the sink, wipe down the table, and dry their sippy cups. "Wow you really are excited to play with umma and appa, aren't you babies?" All three of them cheered in unison once everything was done and they dashed to the livingroom where their appa was no where to be seen.

"Umma~ Where's appa? It's time to play!" Min Joong said and cutely pouted, crossing his little arms. Nini furrowed her brow in confusion. "He's not in the living room?" 

"Appaaaaaa!" Jooyeon sang out with her hands cupped around to project her voice. Nini felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and saw she had a text from her husband.

Tell the babies to come find me~

Nini smiled and put her phone away. "My loves, appa is hiding already! Go on and find him!" Her babies' faces automatically brightened from her words. "Will you help us, umma?" Jaehyuk asked. Nini ran her fingers through his hair. "Of course. Come, let's go!" The babies giggled as they went searching throughout the bedrooms. They ran into their parents' bedroom first. "Min Joong, check the bathroom. Jaehyukkie, check under the bed. Umma, check the closet. I'll check everywhere else!" Jooyeon ordered. Nini giggled and followed her daughter's directions. Her baby boys fanned out, running to their ordered stations. Jaehyuk immediately dropped to the ground, scoping out the underneath of the bed. Her scanned for a few seconds. "Clear!" He announced.

Min Joong entered the bathroom slowly, and looked from left to right. He walked to the shower and pulled back the curtain, revealing nothing. He checked the drawers underneath the sink just in case even though his appa couldn't fit in them. He came out. "Clear!" He said in his adorable little voice. Jooyeon checked behind doors and on the other side of the bed. "Clear!" Nini peeked inside the closet and pushed her clothes aside but her husband wasn't in there either. "Clear." She said. Jooyeon nodded and stood on the bed. "To Jaehyukkie's room next!"

The Mouse babies and umma headed to the next room to repeat the process as Jooyeon gave her orders. Yet again, they came out unsuccessful for their appa was still nowhere to be found. The babies came out pouting and Nini pouted from the sight. "Babies, you can't give up just after the second room! Your appa is somewhere in this house and we're going to find him," Nini said reassuringly. Her babies didn't react. "But Appa is realy good at hiding." Min Joong said. Nini placed her hands on her hips "You are Choi babes, my loves. You don't give up because you're just as good as your appa!" Min Joon smiled brightly and clapped his hands. "Just like appa!" Jooyeon giggled and Jaehyuk grinned. "Yeah, let's go find appa!" 

The babies ran into Min Joong's room next. Since it was his room, Min Joong had learned all the possible places to hide so those were his first priority to check.He ran in immediately and checked his favorite hiding spot: his closet. He stepped inside but before he could even reach his hand out. Jonghyun roared and scooped his son off the floor. Min Joong squealed and laughed like crazy. Jooyeon and Jaehyuk joined in the laughter and squealing as Jonghyun gently pushed them all onto the bed so he could shower them all in kisses and tickle their sides. Nini was laughing just as much as her babies and she joined her husband to tickle them and kiss them everywhere. The babies were begging them to stop in their adorable little voices that would get cut off by screams and laughter. 

ChangNi finally stopped and their babies slowly calmed down. "You did it, babies! You found your appa!" The babies clapped for themselves and sat up. "Can we play some more?" Jooyeon asked. Jonghyun nodded excitedly. "Let's go build a fort in the living room! Grab as many blankets as you can, my loves!" Jonghyun quickly ran to get started on their fort. Nini and her babies laughed as they collected as many blankets as their little arms could hold. Nini helped and they all went to the living room to see Jonghyun setting up what he could with the couch cushions and pillows. Jonghyun smiled when he saw his beautiful family and collected the blankets from them. "Okay, let's do this." 

The Mouse family went to work on building their fort. Jonghyun and Nini were the ones to hold up the blankets and pillows while the babies were the ones who had to figure out how to keep them in place. They worked together beautifully and lucikly, after a half hour or so, their fort was made. It covered both couches but still had the perfect view of the TV. The babies giggled like crazy and ran under to bounce around in the fort. Nini and Jonghyun exchanged cute smiles before crawling in with their babies. "Umma, can we sleep in here tonight?" Jooyeon asked, making her eyes super big and pouting cutely. Her brothers caught onto what she was doing and they joined her by pouting and showing their adorable big eyes as well. ChangNi exchanged a look and laughed to themselves. "Sure, babies. It's actually naptime so why don't you guys go get your pillows." Jonghyun suggested. 

"Can you wead to us?" Min Joong asked cutely and fiddled with his little baby fingers. Nini placed a hand over her heart because Min Joong was adorable beyond words. "Of course. Go get your favorite story, baby." Min Joong smiled brightly and ran off with his siblings to collect their necessities.

Jonghyun pulled his wife into his lap and left small kisses along her neck, making her giggle. She turned her head a bit to place a real, sweet kiss on his lips. "It makes me so happy to see them smiling and laughing because of us." Jonghyun smiled gently and tucked her hair behind her ear. "How can they not be happy when they have the best umma in the world?" Nini blushed and his her face in her hands. "Jonghyunnie~" Jonghyun chuckled and gently pulled her hands from her face. "Don't hide your gorgeous face from me, love. It makes me sad." Jonghyun pouted cutely. Nini giggled and kissed his pouty lips. "The babies definitely get their pouts from you." Jonghyun kissed her nose. "And I know you can't resist that pout." He began to pout again. Nini smiled and shook her head before she kissed him once more.

The babies returned with their favortite blankets, pillows, and Min Joong's favorite story. They got comfortable under the fort and lied down next to one another, sipping their milk and listening to their parents read to them and their eyes slowly giving into the weariness. Nini smiled gently when she saw her sleeping babies and she nudged her husband who was still reading. He stopped and looked up to smile just like Nini at his babies. He placed the book aside an sighed. "Love, let's take a nap too. Sleep in my arms." Nini bit her lip to hide her blushing. "I like the sound of that." Jonghyun smiled and pecked her lips before they got in a comfortable position to take a nap. Nini's head was rested on his chest and his arm was wrapped around her waist to pull her close. "We'll play some more when the babies wake up." Nini traced small circles on his chest. Jonghyun nodded and kissed the top of her head. "Sounds good to me. Sleep well, love." Nini giggled and snuggled into his chest more. "You too, Jonghyunnie~"