Surprises

Ideal Types

Nini hated seeing her unnie suffer. She had lost support from Muscians and many were sending her horrible tweets telling her to leave the group and such. But with being so busy, she couldn't think up anything to help her. The girls had all brainstormed but nothing was worth trying. Teen Top were also trying to come up with something to help. They've been tweeting things such as 'continue to support Muzik Scale,' 'Send Eun Mi kind words' 'Don't believe the media,' etc. They've been really kind to help but it didn't help the daily hate she received. The girls admired her because she always put on a huge smile when she was with fans as if nothing was wrong. Nini knew she wasn't able to do that.

They were at a fansigning in Seoul. Probably the biggest one they had. Musicians had lined up the night before and were waiting for their idols to show up. 

"Omo! Look at how many Musicians came!" Hana pressed her face up against the window. Yun squeezed in next to her to see the view. She gasped. "Whoa! There's so many people!"

Nini felt her heart swell. Even though so much had happened, they still had all these Muscians to support them. She couldn't be more thankful. She still got the occasional hate because she was dating Changjo but she learned to blow it off. Especailly now since she knew they'd all have her back.

Muzik Scale was helped out of their van by their manager and a few other staff members. Screams erupted from either side of them as they were led to the long table under a tent. They held the event at a local park so they wouldn't have to close down any of the streets. The staff members quickly ran to set up some mics and turn on the speakers for the girls to introduce themselves.

The girls all bowed and introduced themselves, recieving screams and cheers. The speakers began to play their songs and the fans sang along with fanchants as the fansign began. The fans were so kind and funny. The girls were enjoying their time with their Musicians and thanking them for their support. They loved hearing their fans sing and chant along to the songs playing on the speakers.

Jae smiled as the next fan came up but she gave the person a strange look. The fan had on a long cost and a face mask topped with some sunglasses. The person removed the glasses and pulled down the face mask. Jae's eyes widened. "L.Joe? What are you doing here?"

He placed a finger over her lips. "It's a surprise. The rest of us are here too," He placed Muzik Scale's album in front of them, asking her to sign it like playing the role of a fan. The girls of Muzik Scale saw him and gave him weird looks. He motioned for them to not say anything.

L.Joe moved down the line and the rest of the members came up one by one, all disguised and suspicious. The staff recognized them so they didn't have their guard up. Nini's heart began to pound as she saw Changjo making his over. She could recognize him no matter what he had on. The butterflies in her stomach were fierce and begging to be noticed.

"Hey baby," Changjo whispered as he pulled down his face mask.

Nini flushed. "I missed you,"

"And I, you." He placed an album in front of her. "We have a surprise for you guys. I'm going to try my best just for you," He smiled. 

"Oh yeah? Make me really proud," Nini purred.

He smirked. "No problem," he grabbed her hand and kissed it sweetly. "See you in a bit,"

Muzik Scale's hearts were fluttering after they saw their bias. The boys had made their way behind the tent and were removiing their disguises. Their hearts were pounding, extremely nervous for they had only practiced a few times but they really wanted to impress the girls. They could use a laugh these days.

The girls continued on with the fansign, awaiting Teen Top's surprise. Just then, the music stopped and the fans all turned to see the reason why. The girls all looked around, wondering what was going on. Just then, a voice came over the speakers, "Muzik Scale!" The girls recognized it as Niel. 

The girls smiled while the fans remained confused. 

"Musicians!" Called another voice, Chunji. The fans erupted into screams by hearing the name of their fandom. Staff members were clearing a space in front of the girls and politely asking the fans to stand off to the side. They cleared out rather quickly. 

"We are..." L.Joe started

"TEEN TOP!" They shouted in unison. The fans went insane. Teen Top came running out from behind the tent and stood in front of the girls, facing the fans, "We have a suprise forMuzik  Scale and their Musicians!" Changjo shouted, motioning for the fans to cheer. They did just that. 

"We thought you all could use a big smile today!" Ricky added with a cute smile of his own.

"Are you ready?" Minsoo asked with a smile.

The fans cheered once again, louder than normal so they could recieve the surprise sooner. The boys turned to face Muzik Scale. Changjo winked at Nini and she bit her lip to keep the smile from appearing on her face. 

The beat of Muzik Scale's debut song, In A Dream, began. The girls' mouths were agape as Teen Top began to sing it and do the choreography as if it was their song. The fans were screaming louder than they seemed they could. They did the fanchants and screamed whenever a member danced a part that was particulary girly. Nini was laughing so hard and wiping at the tears that were coming because of how hard she was laughing. She noticed that Changjo had her position in the dance and would rap her parts. It was hilarious when Minsoo had to sing Mi Sun's parts but the girls gave him props for trying. Nini also noticed she wasn't the only was laughing and crying. Hana and Jae were also losing it on the other end of the table. 

Teen Top ended with Musik Scale's signature pose, facing the fans and the crowd was screaming their hearts out. Muzik Scale stood from their seats, giving them the standing ovation they deserved. The boys laughed at themselves, completely embarrassed. 

"Thank you!" They all said in unison and bowed to the fans. They turned back to the girls and went to their desired member.

"Are you proud of me?" Changjo asked cutely.

Nini laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. She heard the fans suddenly scream as she did so. She flushed, biting her lip. "You did well, oppa. I am very proud of you. How many tries did it take you guys to learn that?" 

Changjo chuckled. "Hmmm, almost 2 weeks? We practiced every day for hours."

"Just to make us smile?" Nini questioned.

He nodded and kissed her forehead, the fans screaming again. Nini was overjoyed that ChangNi was recieving a positive response from the fans. Just then, she heard a scream come from one of the girls and the fans went silent. Nini whipped her head to the side to see Eun Mi covered in red paint. Chunji was also covered, considering he was directly in front of her. Nini's eyes traveled up and saw there had been a paint bucket abover her head. How did someone manage to do that? 

Suddenly, Nini took a step to head over to Eun Mi but then her vision was blurred with blue paint. She gasped, wiping the paint from her eyes and looking up, seeing a bucket abover her. The rest of Muzik Scale stepped back but there were no buckets above them. Only Eun Mi and Nini. Changjo was drenched in blue paint as well and he stormed to the mics.

"Who did this?!" He yelled into the mic. The crowd was dead silent. 

"There!" Shouted Jae, pointing.

Changjo squinted his eyes and saw a group of girls rushing out of the park area. Security immediately began hurrying after them. The girls were escorted outfrom the under the tent by staff and shoved into their van. The fans went wild with complaints, shouts, and began throwing items in anger. Teen Top rushed to their van and left the chaotic scene since they had no other choice.

Was this even real?