The Media

Ideal Types

Outside of the kareoke room

"Old women! Dog ! Shaved cats! Seeing Niel !" L.Joe shouted off his tongue. Changjo gave him an odd expression on the last one. 

"What the hell?" 

L.Joe froze. "Well it helps, doesn't it?" 

Changjo nodded shamefully. Embarrassingly enough, he and L.Joe left the room so suddenly because they couldn't handle the girls. They needed to come out for a breather to...feel relaxed in their pants once again. All Changjo could picture was Nini's hurt expression as he exited the room but he wouldn't have lasted. He would've done something stupid and there was no way he was going to let that happen. He really desired to become close to Nini and he had no intention in ruining his chances by letting his pants do the talking. 

"Are you good?" L.Joe asked.

Changjo nodded. "Are you?" L.Joe nodded as well. 

"What's our excuse?"

"Ummm...we were so impressed we needed a moment...?" 

L.Joe sighed. "That's an incredibly stupid excuse but it's all we've got."

Changjo nodded. "We can't lag too much longer. Let's go," Changjo took a deep breath before stepping back inside the room with L.Joe right behind him. His eyes landed on Nini still standing in shock, embarrassment, and hurt on the stage. Her eyes brightened a bit but they quickly dimmed. 

"Why'd you leave?" She asked quietly.

Changjo scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well...we were just really impressed on how well you did it that we just needed a moment..." His eyes glanced at everything but Nini. He didn't want to lie straight to her face, she'd know. He wasn't the best liar in the world. Although, she didn't seem the least bit convinced but she nodded anyway. 

"Your turn then..." She shyly handed the mic off to him. Changjo hesitantly held her hand for a moment.

"That was a great performance, really." He smiled brightly, hoping to cheer her up. She blushed and bit her lip, attempting to hide her smile. 

"Thanks..." 

He nodded and joined L.Joe at the machine to choose a song. 

"Are you guys good?" Jae whispered as her and Nini took their seats. She nodded with a smile.

"Their excuse wasn't the best though..." Nini admitted.

"Of course not. I think we both know why they had to leave," Jae smirked and Nini's stomach flipped. Her cheeks grew hot within seconds at the thought. She was extremely flattered though. 

Soon, the song started and it turned out to be SHINWA's This Love. 

"Ooh, this should be interesting..." Nini whispered, more to herself. 

The boys started, completely focused and intense. Their eyes were hooded and dark and keeping them locked on the girls. Nini felt as if she were in a trance. Her eyes would not leave Changjo. He had a y snared look like he was going to attack at any moment. The way his body flowed with the rhythm was absolutely mesmerizing. Seeing him actually dance in front of her own eyes took her breath away. Especially since it was such a great routine. His deep, smooth, and seductive voice was all she could hear and she swore she was about to drool. 

The girls gave a standing ovation once the boys had finished. Changjo and L.Joe smiled proudly and bowed, accepting their applause with pride. The competition continued for hours, switching teams constantly and changing the rules. The teams finished how they started: Nini and Changjo. L.Joe ad Jae. Nini and Changjo ended up winning the competition since they had the advantage of dance and vocals. 

"How about we treat you guys to some sweets then?" Jae offered.

Nini retrieved her phone, checking the time. Her eyes widened. "Um, how about we save that for another day? It's 2 AM." Everyone exchanged shocked and surprised looks. Had time really passed that fast?

"So we can get together again?" Changjo asked, his eyes bright.

Nini flushed and smiled shyly. "Of course." Changjo smiled warmly in return.

The 4 headed out of the building as L.Joe locked up for his friend. "I had a lot of fun," Nini said quietly.

Changjo nodded. "Me too. We should really get together on our next day off."

Nini smiled. "We definitely will. Just give me a call or something," 

Changjo bit his llip and his mood seemed to change slightly. "Um...would you mind if I texted or called just because?"

Nini raised an eyebrow. "Becase what?"

Changjo averted his gaze, his cheeks slightly coloring. "Just...to talk." Nini smiled to herself, her stomach doing flips. 

"Of course you can." Changjo's eyes snapped back up to look at her and he smiled.

"And kiss!" Jae shouted.

The other two flushed and turned away slighty from the other. "Jae.." Nini said in a warning tone. Jae laughed. 

"Just kidding, gosh."

L.Joe soon returned and the 4 began walking back to the TOP media building. Before they could make it inside, the sound of flashes erupted out of nowhere. The actual light of flashes followed soon after The 4 cursed and tried to cover their faces as they scurried into the safety of the building.

"What kind of papparzzi is out at 2 AM?" Nini asked.

"Trust me, this happens a lot more than you think, " Changjo replied. "We should've warned you but I completely forgot."

"It's okay. It just surprised me is all," Nini smiled reassuringly. 

'Well, we should all probablly get some sleep so we'll see you soon?" L.Joe asked. 

The girls nodded. "We'll keep in touch." They found their way to the practice room and were surprised to see the other 4 girls inside, just sitting and talking. 

"There you guys are!" Eun Mi shouted, standing up.

"Soooooo....how was your dates?" Hana asked with a smirk.

Nini scoffed and waved her hand dismissively. Had it been a date? No, he would've said something right? Or could she techincally call it a date? But they barely knew each other....Ugh, it was too late to be thinking about these things, so she left it at that and so did the girls.

The next morning, Hana came into Nini's dorm room, shouting her name at the top of her lungs. Nini groaned and attempted to block out the shouts with a pillow. No such luck. 

"What do you want Hana?!"

"You're on the cover of a magazine!" Hana cheered, smiling brightly. 

Nini slowly sat up, more than confused. "Just me?"

Hana shook her head, her blue hair swaying. "You and your boyfriend." She giggled. Nini's heart sank and she quickly snatched the magazine out of Hana's hands. There she was, trying to cover her face while Changjo had a grip on her arm, pushing her inside. She groaned and hid her face in her hands. 

"Did you read the cover though?" Hana asked.

Nini shook her head as Hana began to read it.

"Idol Changjo of Teen Top spotted with Muzik Scale's Nini at 2 AM. Are they hiding something?" 

Nini only groaned again but louder. "Jae and L.Joe were there too!"

"Yeah but it seems they were already inside."

Then, they heard the door to the dorm open as their manager called out to them. All girls quickly hopped out of bed and headed to the living room where their manager awaited them.

"So girls, I have some news." Nini prayed it wasn't about her and Changjo. She could feel the anticipation radiating off her members.

"I've talked with Teen Top's manager for a few days now about a project. We have it all planned out and the company is all for it. We hope you girls like the idea and enjoy it. We think it will be a great learning experience and it'll boost your publicity."

"Okay, so what is it?" Eun Mi asked.

"You're going to living in the same dorm as those boys for a month for a reality show!" The manager had a wide smile and clapped his hands together, awaiting their reactions.

The girls remaind silent until Mi Sun and Hana began screaming in joy together. 

Nini couldn't tell if she was more happy or nervous. Was this really happening?