Bonus: A Beautiful Dream~

Ideal Types

"I can't wait to see you again," Changjo said, his voice husky.

Nini flushed and bit her lip, trying to keep the phone steady in her hand. "That's the 5th time you've said that in the past hour," she muttered shyly.

Changjo chuckled. "I know but it's been too long. The last time we saw each other was when you spent the night after the whipped cream," his sentence ended in a purr. 

Nini's cheeks grew even warmer at the memory. "Yeah, I remember. It's been a while."

"One day we won't have to worry about not seeing each other for a while because we'll be happily married. We'll have a house, a dog or two, and a baby of our own. I'm going to make it happen for you, love. We're going to have our own happily ever after." 

Nini smiled brightly at the thought. Her heat began to flutter and her emotions shot through the roof. She felt the familiar sting of happy tears in her eyes. "I'd love that." She managed to whisper.

"Are you crying, love? Why?" Changjo question, his voice full of concern.

Nini shook her head but realized he obviously couldn't see. "I'm fine, really. Just the thought makes me so happy. I want that more than anything in the world." She wiped at a stray tear.

She could hear the smile in his voice. "Then that's what I'll do for you." She heard him sigh. "Love, it's already 2 AM. You should get some sleep."

Nini grinned. "Okay. You too. Good night~"

"Good night. I love you~" He cooed

Nini giggled. "I love you too." She hung up and placed her phone on the night stand beside her. She settled in comfortably in her bed and closed her eyes, falling asleep with a smile on her face. She entered the most beautiful dream she'd ever had.

-----------------

"Umma! Umma!" Nini looked down to see her adorable daugher wrapped around her leg. Jooyeon had the cutest little expression on her face. Her eyes were wide with innocence, her silky dark hair falling a bit past her shoulders, and her cute little minnie mouse dress completely dirty. 

"Choi Jooyeon, what did you do to your dress?" Nini asked in a gentle voice. Although, Jooyeon knew she was being scolded when her full name was used. 

Jooyeon averted her gaze cutely and pouted. "Appa chased me and I fwell," she responded. Nini's heart would always melt when she heard Jooyeon mispronouce words. She was only 3 years old so it happened often, only increasing Nini's emotions. 

Nini sighed and picked up Jooyeon, holding her in her arms and taking her to her bedroom. Nini opened the door to find Changjo scurrying around, obviously looking for something. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Changjo froze and slowly turned to face her. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh. So I see Jooyeon already told you what happened..." Jooyeon stuck out her tongue. Changjo grinned and shook his head. He found everything his daughter did to be the most adorable things in the world. He'd never get over how beautiful she was along with her mother. 

Nini giggled. "Please change her. Jae and Byunghun should be here soon so make sure she's ready by then."

Changjo smiled. "Yes, my love." He gently took Jooyeon from her and placed her on the small matress. Nini turned to leave but she couldn't resist the urge to watch her baby and her husband interact. She hid behind the door frame. "What do you want to wear, sweetie?" Changjo asked.

Nini smiled as Jooyeon put on her cute thinking face."A dwess!" She shouted.

"Okay. Which one? You have the butterflly one, the kitty one, and the flower one."

"Kitty~" She exclaimed adorably. Changjo chuckled and went to retrieve the dress from her drawer. He easily helped Jooyeon out of her dress. He smiled mischeviously and began to tickle her little sides. Jooyeon burst into laughter and she began to squirm around and scream in delight. Changjo laughed along with her then quickly blew a rasberry on her tummy. She screamed and laughed and the sound was music to Nini's ears. Her heart was swelling with joy and she had to cover to keep from laughing. 

Just then, the doorbell rang. Changjo and Jooyeon gasped together. "Hurry! We have to get you ready for auntie Jae and uncle Byunghun." Nini smiled once more before going to answer the door. She opened to see Jae and Byunghun with their adorable puppy-like son. 

"Jae! Byunghun! Minki!" Nini exclaimed and enveloped them all in a big hug. Jae laughed. "Hey Mrs. Choi~" They entered the house and all followed Nini to the living room. They got comfortable on the couches and started up conversation while they waited for Changjo and Jooyeon.

"Minki, you've gotten so big!" Nini commented. She ran her hand through the boy's soft dark hair. "How old are you now?" 

Minki smiled and held up 5 fingers. "I started school already!" he shouted excitedly. Jae and Byunghn smiled from their son's excitement. 

"Oh yeah? Do you like it?" Nini asked.

Minki nodded enthusiastically. He then hopped up onto Jae's lap and Jae wrapped her arms around his little waist to pull him closer and rest her chin on top of his head. Nini couldn't help but smile widely at the sight of Byunghun staring at the two of them with immense love. 

"Hi hi hi!" Came Jooyeon's little voice as she ran into the room, completely full of energy in her little kitty dress. Nini laughed at her actions. "Say hi, Jooyeon. Where's your appa?" 

"Appa is coming!" She quickly wrapped her tiny little arms around Jae's leg then Byunghun's. Nini giggled. She had a thing for wrapping herself around a person's leg since she wasn't tall enough to hug anyone yet without them kneeling. Changjo appeared just then and took a seat next to Nini, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Nini rested her head against his shoulder. 

"Awntie Jae, can Minki pway?" Jooyeon asked shyly, fiddling with her fingers. Jae smiled and her soft hair. "Of course, hun. Minki go play with Jooyeon." Minki smiled and hopped off his umma's lap. Jooyeon grabbed his hand and sat in the center of the living room with him. "Tea party!" She said with a smile. She crawled over to her box of toys that was in the corner and retrieved her small tea party set and returned to Minki with all the supplies. "I'm the pwincess and you are the pwince." 

Minki nodded and took a cup for himself. Jooyeon averted her gaze to her appa. "Appa, pway with us! Pweeeease." She whipped out her pouty face that melted anyone that ever laid eyes on it. Changjo smiled. "Sure, sweetie. But only if Uncle Byunghun plays too." Changjo smirked at his hyung. Byunghun laughed and joined the children along with Changjo. Jae joined Nini on the same couch and they admired their husbands and children playing together, their hearts on the verge of exploding. 

"Umma," Minki began. "You and auntie Nini can be the queens." He flashed a smile.

Jooyeon stood up and jumped up and down excitedly. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Come pway!" 

Nini and Jae exchanged smiles before taking their places on the floor and grabbing a tea cup. 

"You have to make us the pwincess and pwince!" Jooyeon said, handing Changjo and Byunghun plastic princess crowns. "One for me and one for Minki." 

Changjo straighted himself and said in a booming voice, "I now pronounce Choi Jooyeon as the princess of the Choi household." He gently placed the crown on her head and she squealed in delight. She kissed her appa on the cheek. "Yay! Now Minki's turn!"

Byunghun laughed, a little flustered from everyone watching him. "And I now pronounce Lee Minki as the prince of the Lee household." He placed the rather girly crown on his son's head but Minki didn't seem to mind. He only smiled. Everyone clapped for the children.

Jooyeon stood up. "Umma, appa! I want to show you something! Umma, can you put music on pwease?" Nini nodded and unlocked her phone to choose a random song to play. The song started and Jooyeon began dancing with her limited experience. She was smiling widely. "I'm just like umma and appa!" She continued to dance around the room. Nini and Changjo were ecstatic as they watched their baby dance around for them. They were cheering her on and clapping along to the song. 

Minki then stood up and began singing along to the song and dancing around with Jooyeon. The adults laughed and enjoyed the show their children were putting on. Byunghun whipped out his phone and began recording them so he could post it on twitter later. The song ended and the kids recieved a standing ovation from their parents. 

Jooyeon ran over and embraced both her parents. "I'm gonna gwo up to be just like umma and appa!" 

Changjo smiled and kissed her forehead. "We would love that, baby." 

Nini ran a hand through her hair. "We'd be proud of you no matter what." Jooyeon became shy and hid her face in her appa's chest. 

Jae placed a hand over her heart. "You're all too cute. My heart really can't handle anymore. I may burst into tears." 

"Umma, when I'm older, appa and I will write a song for you and I can sing it," Minki added brightly and Byunghun caressed Jae's cheek sweetly. Jae shook her head, holding back her tears. "I love you guys so much. Come here," she pulled them into a hug and stretched her arm further to pull the Choi family into the hug.

Jooyeon giggled and rummaged her way into the center of the hug. "I wuv my family!" She shouted joyously. 

Nini and Changjo exchanged sweet smiles before sharing a passionate kiss. The happiness from both of them was radiant and Nini's heart was so light and so full of fluff, she felt tears pricking at her eyes as she kissed her husband. The unexplainable joy was filling her and she felt the enternal happiness that she dreamed of. This was where she belonged, how it would be in the future. Her happily ever after.

The rest of them cooed at the beautiful couple. Jooyeon cheered for them and snuggled up against them, causing them to break away from the kiss. ChangNi laughed and cuddled their precious daughter. "I love you both more than anything in the world," Nini said before kissing each of them on the forehead. She sniffled and wiped at the happy tear that was trailing down her cheek.

Jooyeon smiled sweetly and wrapped her tiny arms around Nini. "Don't cwy, umma. We wuv you too!"

Changjo chuckled and pecked Nini on the lips. "We sure do. You're both my world. I couldn't ask for anything better in my life. It's perfect." Changjo's eyes turned glassy as well. Nini's heart squeezed and she shut her eyes tightly to keep the tears back. When she opened her eyes again, she was back in her dorm, waking up. She sat up quickly and tried to clear her blurry vision until she realized she way crying from the dream. 

She laughed and wiped her tears. She checked the time. 10:30 AM. She immediately reached for her phone and called Changjo. 

"Morning, love~" he answered.

"I love you so much, Jonghyun. We're going to have our happily ever after."

He chuckled. "I love you more than anything, Nini. Of course we will. I promise."