Bonus: 2 Years with Jooyeon~

Ideal Types

"Jooyeon~ Do you know what day it is?" Nini asked, placing a plate of breakfast in front of her daughter. 

Jooyeon smiled brightly and threw her arms in the arm. "I bigger now!"

Jonghyun chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. He leaned down and placed a kiss on Jooyeon's forehead. "Happy Birthday, baby." Jooyeon giggled and wrapped her little arms around her appa's neck. "Tank you, appa!" Jonghyun smiled sweetly and embraced his daughter. He pulled away and ruffled her hair with a laugh. "Eat your breakfast, baby. You have a big day today." 

Nini smiled as her husband approached her. He grinned cutely and gave her a sweet kiss. "Morning, love." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Morning, Jonghyunnie~ You should eat before we head over to the hall too. We still have to decorate." Jonghyun rested his forehead against hers. "Okay, you eat too."

The Choi family settled down to eat breakfast together and laugh at their daughter who was full of energy and excitement for her party that would take place later. Jooyeon was in love with princesses so Nini and Jonghyun were determined to make her feel like a princess that day. Nini dressed her up in Belle outfit since she was both Nini and Jooyeon's favorite princess. Jooyeon was overjoyed and twirled around in the dress, believing she was really a princess. Nini also put a little plastic crown on her daughter's head. Jonghyun cooed at the sight of his daughter and took dozens of photos of her. At around noon, they drove over to the event hall and began decorating the place with streamers, banners, balloons, and a few princess decorations. There were plastic crowns on each table along with a few balloons. 

Jonghyun made sure the music system was working fine and plugged in his phone to play music on the gigantic speakers. He bobbed his head along with the music and helped his wife finish setting up the decorations. Jooyeon ran around the room, finding different ways to entertan herself. She managed to stay entertained for the hour or so until the party actually began. Eun Mi, Chanhee, and their son Youngsoo were the first people to arrive. 

"Nini~" Eun Mi hugged her friend tightly. "Omo, Jooyeon has gotten so big since the last time I saw her. She only gets more and more beautiful." Nini smiled at Eun Mi's comment. "Aww, thank you, unnie. Youngsoo is super handsome. He looks just like his appa too." Nini smiled down at the 5 year old boy.

Chanhee ran a hand through his son's hair. "Go say happy birthday to Jooyeon." Youngsoo nodded and looked around for his friend. His eyes landed on a silver crown and he smiled. He made his way over with his arms open for a hug. "Jooyeon~" Jooyeon turned to look at him and a bright smile spread across her face. "Soo~" She said back and hugged him tightly. Youngsoo was more than pleased and hugged her back just as tightly.

Nini smiled at the sight. "Well go ahead and pick a table. We'll start serving food once everyone arrives." 

More and more guests arrived as time went by and Jooyeon was having the time of her life with all her friends. Nini and Jonghyun were busy chatting away with their former members and catching up on things while the kids played. Jooyeon's mood only rose once her best friend arrived.

Nini smiled once she saw the Lee family arrive and she waved them over to join her at the table. Jae, Byunghun, Minki, and Haneul all made their way over and greeted Nini and Jonghyun. 

"Wow, 2 years with your baby girl already. That's so crazy," Jae said, smiling.

Jonghyun chuckled and intertwined his fingers with his wife's. "I know but it's been amazing and we love seeing how much she grows." Nini nodded. "She's gonna be even more beautiful when she grows up," Nini added.

Byunghun grinned. "Of course she will. And I-"

"Where's Yeonnie?" Minki asked. He was patiently waiting for the adults to finish talking but he was done with waiting. "Yeah! Where Nini?" Haneul asked right after. Byunghun chuckled. "Minki's been waiting all day to give Jooyeon her present." 

Nini looked down and noticed the birthday bag in his hand and smiled warmly. "Aww, she's over there with all the other kids." Nini pointed towards her direction and Minki spotted his best friend surrounded by a few other of his friends. He smiled brightly and grabbed Haneul's hand before heading over to her. 

"He got a gift for Jooyeon?" Jonghyun questioned.

Jae nodded. "He really wanted to pick it out and give it to her. I think she'll really like it." She smiled. Out of curiosity, the two couples followed Minki and Haneul to see Jooyeon's reaction to the gift. 

Jooyeon's eyes caught sight of her best friend she squealed in delight. "Ki!" She shouted and ran over to hug him tightly.

Minki laughed and hugged her back. "This for you, Yeonnie!" He handed her the bag and Nini kneeled down next to her daughter. "Go ahead and take it, baby." Jooyeon took the bag from Minki and pulled out the tissue paper slowly. Jonghyun whipped out his phone to record his daughter opening her first present of the day. Minki sat by her side with a bright smile still on his face, anticipating her reaction.

Jooyeon pulled out the first item in the bag and squealed. "Umma! Appa! Belle!" She turned the box in her hands to reveal a Belle barbie doll that was dressed just like her. ChangNi cooed and smiled brightly. "There's more," Minki said, pushing the bag a little closer to Jooyeon. She handed the Belle doll to her umma and reached in for the second item. Jooyeon's smile only got wider as she showed the second present to her parents. "A pwince! A pwince!" Minki laughed and pointed at the prince doll. "That me and Yeonnie is Belle." 

Youngsoo pouted and crossed his arms. "Then who am I?"

"You a pwince! Ki and Soo pwinces!" Jooyeon said, clapping her hands. Nini giggled and stood back up.

Jonghyun wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the side of her head. "She's so adorable," He cooed. Nini grinned up at him cutely. "Of course she is. I mean, have you seen her appa?" Jonghyun blushed and bit his lip, kissing his wife's cheek to hide the color. "Are you trying to make me swoon now?" Nini giggled. "Is it working?" He chuckled and held her against his chest, then kissed the top of her head. 

"Yeonnie, let's play tag!" Minki suggested.

Jooyeon smiled and clapped her hands. "Yeah! Tag! Tag!" Minki excitedly grabbed her hand and ran out to the open space on the dance floor along with the other kids. Youngsoo grabbed Jooyeon's other hand and cleared his throat to speak up. "Wait! I wanna be the Prince and Jooyeon can be the Princess of tag!"

Minki pouted. "No, I'm the pwince!" 

It was Jooyeon's turn to pout. "No fight! Ki and Soo both pwinces!" She squeezed both of their hands. "Haneul it!" She giggled and began running away with the two boys while Haneul squealed and began running after them and the other kids that were scattering around the room. 

The parents sat back down at the table and Jonghyun intertwined his fingers with Nini's. 

"I don't mean to be nosy, but I know you guys said you wanted to have more kids. Is that still true?" Jae asked.

Nini flushed and glanced sideways at her husband who didn't appear phased. "Yeah. I'd love to have more kids with my love." Nini squeezed his hand and nodded with a shy smile. 

"Awww, then Jooyeon can have a little brother or sister and-" Jae was cut off by the sound of crying. "Umma! Appa!" Came Haneul's voice laced with her crying. Byunghun and Jae both rushed to their to see that she fell and scraped her knee. They tended to her needs.

Nini pouted. "Poor Haneul. I hope she's okay." Jonghyun kissed her fingers cutely. "Byunghun and Jae will make it better. Love...when do you want to try for another baby?" Nini flushed and bit her lip from the sudden question. "I don't know...soon. Jooyeon would love a little sister or brother to care for." Jonghyun nodded and caressed her cheek sweetly. "I'd be so happy to have another beautiful child with you just like our Yeonnie. But only when you're ready, love. I know how hard it was the first time." He pecked her lips.

Nini smiled, touched that her husband wanted to make sure she was ready and took her feelings into consideration. "I guess we'll see what happens," Nini said with a slight purr. Jonghyun smirked in approval. "I like that idea." He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too much for my own good, love." Nini giggled and leaned her forehead against his. "I'm right there with you, Jonghyunnie~" He smiled cutely and kissed her sweetly once more. "Come on, let's go play with our little princess."

They found their daughter running around and decided to join in the game of tag and run after the kids and give the winners prizes. They had so many laughs and Jooyeon was having the time of her life with her friends and parents. She ran up to them and hugged their arms tightly. "Tank you umma and appa." She kissed each of their cheeks. ChangNi's hearts fluttered and they held their daughter tightly. "Anything for you, baby." Jonghyun ran his fingers through her hair. Jooyeon smiled brightly. "I so happy~" Nini's heart squeezed at her daughter's words. "I'm so glad, baby." 

Jooyeon flashed her smile once more before running off again to play. Jonghyun and Nini shared a loving gaze and sweet kiss, more than ecstatic knowing that their baby was having the time of her life. They smiled brightly and laughed before joining the game once again and making their daughter even happier.