Bonus: Jooyeon's First Day Home~

Ideal Types

Jonghyun unlocked the front door and stepped inside the apartment. He turned with a wide smile as his wife and baby girl stepped inside as well. Nini giggled at how adorable her husband was being. "Let's show her her room." Nini suggested. Changjo nodded and wrapped his arms around Nini from behind as she walked towards the nursery Jonhgyun had prepared for Jooyeon. While Nini rested at the hospital for almost a week and the doctors double checked to see if Jooyeon was eligable to go home, Jonghyun had time to go out and set up a nursery for his baby girl. He was incredibly proud of himself and he couldn't wait for Nini to see everything he had done. 

Nini opened the door and gasped when the whole room came into view. The wallpaper was white with pink trim and was covered in little teddy bears. The room had a stand that was used for changing that held diapers, wipes, formula, etc. There were stuffed animals in the crib and sheets with more bears on them. There was a rocking chair that could be used to put Jooyeon to sleep. It was everything Nini had imagined. There were also pink fuzzy rugs on the ground for when Jooyeon began to learn to crawl. Jonghyun rested his chin on Nini's head, still holding her from behind. "Do you like it, love?"

Nini slowly turned since she had Jooyeon sleeping in her arms and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love it, Jonghyunnie. How did you get this done so fast?"

He chuckled and kissed her nose. "I had a lot of help from the guys. They all really want to see her soon. Byunghun said he and Jae want to see her on the first day she comes home."

Nini smiled. "That sounds great. Minki will get to meet Jooyeon. Go call Byunghun and tell them to come on over." Jonghyun nodded and Nini set Jooyeon gently down in her crib so she could quickly take a shower. She had no desire to smell like a hospital anymore. Jonghyun stuck by Jooyeon's side as he quietly talked on the phone and played with her little fingers as she slept. After calling Byunghun, Jonghyun took so many pictures of his daughter on his phone. He had to treasure these moments forever before she grows up. He wanted to remember how small and completely adorable she was as a newborn. That's a memory he'd never want to forget. 

Nini entered the room and smiled at the sight of her husband caressing Jooyeon's little face. He had a small grin on his face, completely entranced with the baby. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Nini asked quietly.

Jonghyun turned to Nini, smiling even brighter at the sight of her. "Of course she is. She's going to grow to be as breathtaking as her umma." He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his forehead against hers. Nini flushed and kissed him cutely to hide her blush. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed her back. They were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

Nini broke away, biting her lip. She grabbed Jonghyun's hand and walked with him to the door. She opened the door and there stood Byunghun, carrying his 2 year old son Minki, and a pregnant Jae. Nini smiled brightly. "Come on in, my dearest puppy family." Jae and Byunghun laughed, entering the house.

"Where is your baby girl?" Jae asked. Jonghyun and Nini exchanged small smiles. "She's sleeping," Jonghyun almost whispered. Nini motioned for them to follow her and she led them to the nursery. Nini gently picked Jooyeon up out of her crib to hold her in her arms. She turned so she could show Jae and Byunghun. "Here she is," Nini whispered.

Jae gasped and covered with one hand. Byunghun smiled brightly, patting Jonghyun on the back. "She's beautiful, Jonghyun. How do you feel about being an appa now?" Jonghyun flushed and scratched the back of his neck. "It's great, really. I'm so happy and Jooyeon is more than I could ever ask for." His eyes met Nini's and they stared at each other lovingly. 

"Appa, baby?" Minki questioned, pointing at Jooyeon. 

Byunghun grinned. "Yeah, buddy. A baby like you."

"I bigger!" Minki exclaimed. Jae laughed. "Quiet down, baby. She's sleeping, see? Here, give me your finger." Minki obliged and held his hand out to his umma. Jae slowly inched his finger closer to Jooyeon's hand and Jooyeon instinctively grabbed it. Minki stared in awe at Jooyeon.

Nini smiled at his amused expression. "She likes you, Minki." Minki laughed cutely. "What baby name?" He asked Nini. "Jooyeon," she replied with a grin. "Come on, let's go sit down. You probably need to, Jae." She laughed and Jae joined in her laughter.

They all made their way to the living room and took their seats. "I see baby?" Minki asked Jae. "You want to see the baby again?" She rephrased and Minki nodded. She smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "Okay. Be careful, she's still asleep." Minki hopped off the couch and shyly walked towards Nini and Jooyeon. Jonghyun smiled and picked Minki up, setting him in his lap so he could see Jooyeon. Minki's eyes grew wide and his finger slowly reached out to Jooyeon's hand again and she gripped it tightly. He giggled and looked at his parents with a big smile. They smiled just as brightly. 

"You and Jooyeon are gonna be best friends," Nini told Minki. He nodded with his smile still present. Jonghyun grinned and kissed the side of Nini's head. 

"Are you planning on having more kids?" Byunghun asked out of curiosity.

ChangNi blushed and shyly glanced at each other before answering. "I'd like to," Nini said quietly. Jonghyun broke into a huge smile. "Me too." He leaned over to place a sweet kiss on his wife's lips as she giggled in joy. She was more than happy that he was up for the idea of having more kids. It made her heart skip a beat. 

"Aww, you guys are still just as cute as when you first started dating," Jae cooed. "Look how far you guys have come. You bought an apartment together, got married, and now you've had your first child," her voice cracked at the end of her sentence. "It's beautiful." She began to sniffle and hide her face.

"Unnie, don't cry!" 

Byunghun chuckled and waved his hand dismissively. "It's her hormones. She's okay," He held her against his chest. 

Nini and Jonghyun laughed and glanced down at Jooyeon who still had her fist clenched around Minki's finger. Minki was more than entertained just watching her and trying to get his finger out of her grip. Jonghyun chuckled and gently pulled Minki's finger from his daughter's extrememly tight grip. "Baby fwiend?" He asked Jonghyun and Nini. ChangNi nodded, smiling. "When she's bigger, you guys can play together," Nini said. Minki smiled before crawling off of Jonghyun and walking back to his parents. "Umma, I hungwy!" Minki whined.

"Do you guys want me to make some dinner? We've got plenty of food to make," Nini offered.

"We don't want to both-" Jae began.

"Unnie, really. I'll make everyone dinner. Jonghyunnie, will you help me?" She asked cutely.

Jonghyun smiled and pecked her lips. "Of course, love. Let's go put Jooyeon in her crib so we can get started." The two headed to the nursery and Nini gently placed Jooyeon in her crib. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around his wife's waist from behind, pulling her close. They admired their daughter who was still peacefully sleeping away the day. "I really can't get over how beautiful she is. All thanks to you, love. She was blessed with your gorgeous looks." 

Nini giggled. "She's not even a week old, Jonghyunnie."

Jonghyun chuckled. "I know. I was just trying to be smooth and make you swoon." The only made Nini laugh again and she turned in his arms to face him. "You know you don't even have to try to make me swoon. I always melt because of you somehow."

Jonghyun smirked, feeling confident. "Good to know. Then I can say you're the most beautiful, amazing, breathtaking, gorgeous, flawless, and perfect wife ever and you'd be swooning?" 

Nini blushed. "Why must you fluster me so much?"

He chuckled. "Because I'm constantly telling you the truth about you. Really, Nini, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Now you've given me a daughter that leaves me speechless. What more could I ask of you? You're my world." 

Nini blushed madly and kissed him passionately and she felt the familiar sting of tears. He was too much when it came to compliments and she loved it. He knew exactly what to say to her to make her heart flutter. He treated her like a queen, he made her happy, he was everything to her. Nini broke away with a bright smile. "You're my everything, Jonghyunnnie. I love you so much." 

Jonghyun flushed and pecked her lips. "I love you too. Forever and always."