Leaked

Ideal Types

The situation in the dorm had remained at ease for a good few days. Changjo and Nini kept their skinship, kisses, and flirting off camera, luckily. Eun Mi was suprisingly back to herself off screen but an instigator when the cameras were rolling again. Everyone had returned to having fun and bonding with one another. Nini hadn't recieved anything new from sasaengs and she hadn't even thought about it, really. She was completely distracted when she had Changjo at her side. 

"Can you believe it? Remember back in America when we used to text in all caps about how much we hated and loved these boys?" Jae asked, bringing her knees up to her chest.

Nini laughed, stretching herself on the remaining portion of the couch. "Of course. Look at me now, huh?"

"I know! You're dating him now! They heard our prayers and now Changjo is all about you," Jae poked Nini playfully. 

Nini giggled and sighed in content. "It's really like a dream. I mean, we're living with them for only 2 more weeks. What's going to happen after that?"

Jae furrowed her eyebrow, not having thought about that. "Well we are under the same company so we're bound to meet up again. You and Changjo would have screat dates and be all romantic." 

"Yeah but it won't be the same. We'll all be super busy. Especially since they're making a comeback and we'll have to soon as well. Whio knows if we'll have time to see each other? Also, trying to keep our relationship discreet? That's gonna be even harder on us."

"Then just tell the public. Sasaengs will always be out there either way. I don't know what else you could do." Jae admitted. 

Nini sighed. "I don't want to think about this right now. I have still have 2 weeks with him so I'm going to enjoy it." She smiled reassuringly. 

"Oh? English time?" A voice questioned. 

Nini and Jae turned to Changjo making his way over. He motioned for Nini to move a bit. He sat and let her rest her head in his lap. He mindlessly ran his fingers through her hair. "How are you Changjo?" Nini asked.

"I'm fine," he replied with a sly smile. 

Jae and Nini clapped for him, giggling.

"How is the weather?" Nini asked next.

"I'm fine," Changjo repeated. 

"CLOUDY!" Ricky shouted from the kitchen. The three laughed.

"NINI! YOU'R GONNA WANT TO SEE THIS!" Eun Mi rushed into the living room holding her phone. Nini only groaned. What now?

"Listen!" Eun Mi hissed, shoving the phone towards Nini's ear. It was a recording.

"Now that we're alone...Nini, I really like you. I don't need to repeat the little speech I made before we kissed so I'll just get to the point." Nini's eyes widened in realization. That was when Changjo asked her to be his girlfriend. When they were along in his room. Why did she have this?

"Where did you get this? No, how  did you get this?" Nini asked, sitting up. Changjo appeared just as confused. 

"I didn't get it! It's online! Someone sent it to the reporters and now it's blowing up everywhere!" Eun Mi showed the site she was on that had the audio. Nini's heart sank. This couldn't be happening! Things were just settling down! She ran a hand through her hair. Changjo slammed his fist against the coffee table. 

"Who the hell sent it?!" Changjo growled. "Who recorded it in the first place?!" 

Eun Mi shrugged. "Wasn't me. You can even check my phone. No evidence of it since I know I'm not particularly on everybody's good side." She handed her phone to Nini. Changjo ended up grabbing it and searching through it thouroughly. 

"Nothing on hers," he said. "I'll check my members and you check yours."

Nini nodded. Her and Jae went to find the other 3 girls. They were all doing their hair in the bathroom. "Hey girls, would you mind if I looked through your phones?" Nini asked bluntly.

Mi Sun raised an eyebrow. "For what?"

"Somebody leaked audio from when Changjo and I became official. I have to make sure it wasn't you guys. I trust you guys have nothing but it's only to ease my mind." The girls nodded understandingly, unlocked their phones, and let Nini search through. 

"Who would do something like that?" Hana asked, pouting.

"A prick, that's for sure," Yun commented. 

Nini managed to go through and assure her members were off the hook. She thanked them and went to go report back to Changjo until she heard an all too familiar sound. Changjo was yelling, raging. She followed the direction of his voice and found him in Niel's room. Niel was wide-eyed, terrified, and braced up against a wall. Changjo was in his face, shouting. Nini rushed in slightly pulling Changjo back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on?" Nini kept her fierce gaze on Changjo. She heard Niel take a deep breath.

"He's the one! He has the recording on his phone! He was the one who knocked on the door anyway! He must've been standing there and then decided to upload it. How could you do this to me, Niel?!"

Niel began to ramble. "I didn't do it! I swear! It may seem like I did it because I went to go get you but I had no part in that! I have no idea why it's on my phone first of all! I didn't even know it was on my phone! I don't know who got ahold of my phone but I swear it wasn't me! Changjo, please! It wasn't me! I'd never do something like that! Don't you trust me?!" 

"I did trust you! I-"

"MUZIK SCALE!" A call came. Nini recognized it as her manager. The three exchanged a look before she exited the room and the boys followed behind her. The other 5 girls were already in the room along with the rest of Teen Top.

"We have to get you girls out of here. You especially, Nini."

"What, why?" She asked.

"Sasaengs. That audio that was leaked started a riot. It's only a matter of time before they show up."

"What about us?" Niel asked. "Won't they come after us when they see Muzik Scale is gone?"

The manager shook his head. "They're after the girls. They won't hurt you boys. When they see Muzik Scale is gone, they'll leave. At least that's what we hope. Honestly, I don't know if Muzik Scale and Teen Top can collaborate for anything anymore. Not until this dies down. Sorry, we're cutting this drama short. I won't let my girls get hurt, you understand?"

The boys nodded solemnly. 

"Girls, get packing. We don't have a lot of time."

The girls rushed to their rooms, shoving everything into a messy pile in their suitcases. Nini was more than frightened. She couldn't think straight. Had Niel been the one to leak it? Was he telling the truth? If he was, then who did it? All of her members were clear. None of the members of Teen Top seemed they would do such a thing. Especially not Niel. How were they going to get over this scandal? Would she be able to see Changjo at all? Would they break up because of this? Would she ever be happy?

As the girls exited the dorm, Changjo pulled Nini back. "You can't leave without saying goodbye."

Nini bit her lip. She didn't want to. She didn't want it to be goodbye. "This isn't goodbye. I'll call you everyday and we'll figure something out."

He nodded with a sad smile. "I'll be looking forward to your calls."

She returned the smile before she cupped his face and brought his lips to hers. His arms automatically wrapped around her waist and kissed her back with all the passion he could conjure at the moment. They both treasured the moment, knowing they wouldn't have this bliss for a while. 

"Nini! Come on!" The manager shouted.

They sprang apart. Changjo pecked her lips once more. "Be safe."

Nini nodded. "You too." She her heel to leave. Changjo stood in the doorway, watching her walk away just like that. His heart ached. Again, he began blaming himself. She wouldn't have had to leave, be afraid, or be upset all the time if it wasn't for him. Maybe her leaving would be a good thing for her. Changjo knew he wouldn't be at his fullest with her gone but if it was for her, then he'd suffer for all eternity.