First Meeting

Ideal Types

"Today we have a very special group with us. An emotional boy group whose 4th year anniversary has just passed. They've almost completed their world tour which had stops in AMERICA! Along with Europe, Japan, and soon South America! Wow!" MC Shindong clapped along with Mir. "Please give it up for Teen Top!" 

All six member smiled and waved in their seats. "Hana, duel, seht!"

L.Joe began, "Hello! We are..."

"Teen Top!" They all shouted in unison. The greeting was followed by claps from everyone.

"Ooh, so in sync," Mir pointed out. The boys laughed.

"Shut up! I'm trying to introduce the next group!" Shindong snapped.

The members of Teen Top glanced at each other in confusion.

"Oh? Did we not tell you?" Mir questioned.

They shook their heads.

"Sorry guys. We have another group with us and let me tell you, you won't be upset," Shindong winked and the boys had curious expressions now. 

"This group has just debuted about 2 months ago and they're already flying up the music charts! Their debut single 'In a Dream' has already hit 4 million views on YouTube and rapidly increasing. They already have a fanclub name and the fans are incredibly dedicated. They're called Musicians. There are six members and two of them are foreign and not Korean. Let alone Asian. Oooooh."

The boys joined in with the chorus of 'ooooh.'

"Please give it up for the fabulous group Muzik Scale!" 

The 6 boys of Teen Top all craned their necks only to see 6 girls enter the room and take their seats. They all began whispering among each other and definitely checking out the girls. 

"They're all cute," Chunji whispered, his eyes remaining on the girls. "No wonder they have lots of fans. Ooh, check out the blond."

"The one with blue hair is so pretty," Ricky whispered all mushy-like.

"The one with the dark brown hair," Changjo said as if he were in a trance. 

"Oh? It seems the boys have taken a liking to you ladies." Mir smirked.  Both groups were a giggling and blushing mess. "Maybe we should change the plans for this show and do a matchmaking game."

"I'm all for it," Shindong commented, wiggling his eyebrws suggestively. 

Mir waved off the suggestion. "Well, let's get this show on the road. Ladies, why don't you introduce yourselves since the boys seem very interested in finding out who you are."

The girls giggled and started from the leader. She had long blonde hair that reached to her waist. "Annyeongsehyo. Eun Mi inmida.I am Muzik Scale's leader." She bowed. "I am 21 years old." She smiled brightly. She was the one with the most appeal since she was the most mature. Chunji was practically drooling over her. 

The next girl, Hana had short blue hair. The length was to her shoulders. "Annyeongsehyo, Hana inmida. I am the lead vocalist. I am also in charge of aegyo." She bowed. "I am 21 years old. Buing buing." She ended with her specialty. 

"Ooooh," Ricky and the MC's said in unison. 

"Oh! Ricky! You have a thing for cute girls with aegyo, yes?" Shingdong questioned with a smirk. Ricky flushed and waved his hands.

"Ani, ani, ani. I-" He burst out laughing.

"Yeah, he's got a thing for Muzik Scale's lead vocalist. Anyway, moving on."

The next girl had medium length, wavy black hair. She was incredibly beautiful. "Annyeongsehyo, Mi Sun inmida. I am a dancer and vocalist. I am the appa of the group," she added with a laugh." She bowed. "I am 20 years old." 

The following girl had medium length blond hair. "Annyeongsehyo. Yun inmida. I am a vocalist. I am the prankster of the group." She stuck out her tongue cutely. She bowed. "I am 19 years old."

The second to last girl had a bob with purple tips. "Annyeongsehyo. Jae inmida. I am a rapper. I am the omma of the group." She smiled and bowed. "I am 17 years old."

The last girl had long, straight, dark brown hair. "Annyeongsehyo. Nini inmida. I am a rapper and main dancer. I am the shikshin and maknae of the group" she laughed at the end of her sentence. "I am 17 years old as well."

"Well, there you have. All girls introduced!" Shindong glanced at the boys. "Changjo-yah, you're staring at Nini." 

Changjo's eyes widened as if he'd been caught doing something naughty. "W-What?" He laughed awkwardly as the rest of the members poked and . "Mianhae."

The MCs laughed. "Okay, so girls, did you guys know Teen Top before you debuted?"

The girls nodded. "Nini and I are actually very dedicated Angels," Jae commented.

"Yeah, we're huge fans. Now too, of course. We keep up with their On Air videos, we've watched Never Stop in Guam, Making the Artist, Rising Brothers, all of it. We're really looking forward to Entertain Us and their comeback," she flashed an shy smile, slightly turning pink. "Mianhae, I probably just made us sound like freaks." She laughed and everyone joined in.

"We really appreciate that. I'm glad you keep up with us," Changjo smiled at Nini. Nini flushed and averted her gaze. 

"No problem," she managed to say.

Shindong nudged Mir, subtly pointing to the obvious attraction there was. "So," Mir began. "Since you are the sister group of Teen Top, how about you pick an ideal type from them?"

Teen Top all loved the idea. "What if one of us isn't chosen as an ideal?" Niel asked, obviously nervous for himself.

"Then that means you need to work on being a man," Shindong stated sternly. Everyone laughed and Niel smiled embarrassed. 

"Let's do it the same order as introductions," Mir said. "Go ahead and start, Eun Mi."

She bit her lip and glanced at 6 boys. "Chunji," she said. Chunji nodded with a smile, obviously more than pleased.

Hana fiddled with her hair, not even hesitating. "Ricky." she responded in a flash. Ricky flushed and smiled cutely. The members . Ricky let his head fall onto the table in embarrassment. 

Mi Sun took her time to observe each boy. "C.A.P." She said, finally. C.A.P nodded with a grin.

Yun smiled at  Niel, "Niel. Since I'm crazy and he's polite, he can keep me in check." The MCs nodded at her explanation and Niel smiled shyly.

"Seems like you were man enough to be chosen," Mir pointed out. Teen Top laughed and Niel hid his face in his hands, "Anyway, next one. Ooh, Changjo and L.Joe, will you be chosen?"

Jae fiddled with her fingers and avoided looking at the boys but instead, stared at the MCs. "L.Joe."

Nini bit her lip and glanced sideways at Changjo. They had really made a connection earlier and he was caught staring at her. She wanted to believe that maybe he had an interest in her but she didn't want to get her hopes up. Little did everyone know that Changjo was actually her ultimate bias. Nini was suprised she had made it this far into the interview without bursting into tears. After all, she was in the same room as this guy she's had a crush on for years and now she would be able to say it to him. "Changjo," she said.

Changjo smiled brightly, making a fist of victory.

"Wow, you were all man enough to be chosen, I'm impressed." Shindong said. 

"Do we get to choose our ideal types from them?" Changjo suddenly questioned.

Shindong raised an eyebrow. "Why? So you can immediately say Nini? I think we've already figured that out, Changjo." Everyone laughed except Nini and Changjo. They were both flustered to hell.

"There's so many ChangNi moments happening right now," Jae whispered to Nini. Nini giggled and hid her face in her hands. 

"Speaking of Nini, you're not Asian and neither is Jae. That's incredibly unique these days. So where are you from?"

"I'm from New York. I spent most of my life there until I graduated and came here to auditon," Nini stated with a smile.

"I'm from California and I did the same as Nini. We knew each other beforehand," Jae added.

"Whoa, really? You guys are from America? That's really cool," Changjo said in awe. 

"We loved performing in both those states, by the way." Ricky added.

"Really? I'm glad," Nini smiled politely. 

"Changjo-yah. You're staring again." Mir pointed out. Changjo sighed and buried his head in his arms. Chunji and C.A.P smacked his back and head, teasing him. "The maknae dancer has a thing for the other maknae dancer. That could be a thing. What's the couple name?"

"ChangNi!" Jae shouted. She quicky recoiled and flushed from answering so fast. Nini turned to her, wide-eyed.

"Oh? So you've thought of this?" Shindong questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course not!" Nini waved her hands dismissively, daring to glance at Changjo. He appeared to have a satisfied grin on his face and he was also still staring. She quickly averted her gaze to the MCs. 

The MCs shared an uncovinced look. "Alright, we'll believe you for now..."

The rest of the show went on successfully. They discussed Teen Top's comeback, Muzik Scale's furture plans, teased and joked around more. Changjo and Nini would occasionally glance at each other to see if the other was staring and Changjo was always the one to get caught, making everyone laugh. Mir and Shindong thanked both groups for agreeing to be guests on the show and with that, it was over.

"It was really nice to meet you all," Niel said with a grin.

"Yeah, we hope to work with you in the future," Chunji added.

"We also wish you great success as our sister group. We've gotta watch out for you," C.A.P said.

"If you ever need us or would like to get together, call any of these numbers." Changjo pulled out a little card from his wallet and handed it to Nini. She shyly accepted it and looked it over. It had each of the member's numbers on it along with TOP Media's and their manager. The girls bowed. "Gamsahmnida." 

The boys bowed in return and took their leave. Changjo flashed Nini one more smile before turning on his heel and catching up to s. Nini sighed contently and held the card to her chest, watching Changjo walk off. 

"Well, I'd say that was a successful first meeting," Eun Mi said. 

"They're all so sweet and cute!" Hana cooed, her blue hair bouncing as she squealed in delight.

"Niel's lips look so much more kissable in person," Yun fanned herself.

"You know Nini is never going to call Changjo even though he is totally interested," Mi Sun stated.

"We'll see about that," Jae said, crossing her arms, smirking at Nini. Nini didn't know if she should be afraid or happy. Either way, she had met her ultimate bias and he'd taken some interest in her. She agreed with Eun Mi. It was a successful first meeting.