Bonus: Mouse Family Christmas~

Ideal Types

Jonghyun and Nini were cuddled in their bed, in a beautiful deep sleep. Nini's back was up against Jonghyun's chest with his arm loosely wrapped around her waist, holding her close. His even breathing was on the back of Nini's neck, giving her a sense of security as she slept. Their sleep was interrupted by their babies' adorable voices filling the air.

"Umma! Appa! Wake up! Wake up!" Jooyeon was the first to hop on the bed and land on Jonghyun's legs while giggling cutely. Jaehyuk followed right after her and jumped on his mom's legs. "Yeah! Wake up!" He leaned forward to place a little kiss on his mom's cheek. Jooyeon shook her dad's arm, trying to get him to open his eyes. "Appa~ Wake up," she said in a small voice and put on her adorable pout. ChangNi slowly peeled their eyes open, their eyes locking on their babies with huge smiles on their faces and their eyes wide with excitement. Nini turned to look at her husband who had a small mischievious smile on his face. Nini grinned because she knew exactly what he was thinking. 

"1..." Jonghyun began. Jaehyuk and Jooyeon shared a confused look, wondering why he was counting. "2..." Nini continued, smirking. "3!" Nini and Jonghyun sat up, wrapping their babies in their arms and showering them with kisses and tickling their little sides and feet. Jooyeon and Jaehyuk were laughing like crazy and shouting for their parents to stop while ChangNI laughed and kissed and tickled every inch of their beautiful children. "Umma stop!" Jaehyuk shouted, giggling wildly and trying to wiggle out of his mom's grip. Nini laughed and kissed her son's nose once more before seizing her actions. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was laughing just as much as Jooyeon as she begged him to stop and have mercy. Jonghyun kissed her forehead and smiled at Jooyeon. "Okay, we'll stop."

"Umma~ Wake up Baby Min Joong so he can open pwesents too!" Jaehyuk clapped excitedly and Jooyeon nodded, agreeing with her brother. Jonghyun ran his fingers through Jooyeon's hair. "Remember the rule, babies? You can't open presents until you eat otherwise you won't eat breakfast because you'll be too busy with your gifts." Jooyeon and Jaehyuk nodded excitedly, rubbing their stomachs. "Yay, food!" Jooyeon shouted before running off to the kitchen in her onesie. Jaehyuk giggled and followed his sister out, making airplane noises as he ran out. ChangNi smiled and shared a sweet kiss. 

Nini got out of bed and put on her fuzzy slippers, about to grab a sweater when Jonghyun stopped her. "Wait. I know we're not supposed to open presents yet but the day won't be complete without these." Jonghyun rushed over to their closet and retrieved a present box. Nini smiled happily. "Aww Jonghyunnie~ You didn't have to get me anything. You know I have all that I want." Jonghyun chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I know but I saw these and I knew they were perfect for us." He shyly handed the box to his wife and Nini opened it, her smile never leaving her face. She gasped when she saw what was inside and her smile became even bigger. "Omo, these are perfect Jonghyunnie!" She pulled out the matching Minnie and Mickey sweaters "Can I wear it right now?" She asked excitedly, looking at him with cute, big eyes and a bright smile. 

Jonghyun smiled and kissd her forehead. "That's why I gave it to you now, love. I want us to match as our babies open their presents." Nini giggled cutely and pecked his cheek before slipping the Minnie sweater on. Jonghyun reached for the Mickey sweater and put it on as well, admiring his wife in her adorable sweater. He leaned in and kissed her sweetly. "You're too adorable for words, love." Nini blushed madly and hid her face in her hands."Jonghyunnie~ You make me blush so easily~" Jonghyun chuckled and slowly peeled her hands from her face. "That's my job," he winked which made Nini blush even more. She pecked his lip and pulled away with a grin. "Come on, let's go get Min Joong. He's probably hungry." Jonghyun nodded and grinned as she grabbed his hand and led him to their baby boy's room.

Min Joong was giggling with his fingers in his mouth and looking both ways at his stuffed animals that were surrounding him. His eyes brightened and widened as soon as his eyes landed upon his parents. A bright smile appeared on his little face and he began squirming around in his crib. Nini giggled and picked him up, hugging her baby close. "Are you hungry, baby?" She pulled away to look at him and his little smile that was just like Jonghyun's remained on his face. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Come on, my loves. Let's go eat." Nini smiled cutely and followed her husband out to the kitchen. She placed Min Joong in his high chair and began making pancakes for their angels. 

Jooyeon and Jaehyuk sat beside the tree and stared at the large amount of presents under the tree. "Look! That one's for you, Jaehyukkie! It has your name on it!" She pointed at it with a smile and Jaehyuk clapped excitedly. Jooyeon scanned the rest of the presents. "That one's for baby Min Joong and that one's for me!" She squealed in delight. "Umma~ Is bweakfast almost weady? I'm hungwy~" Jooyeon said cutely, walking over to the kitchen, her brother following behind her. Nini grinned down at them. "Almost, baby. Go sit at the table and I'll bring you your pancakes." Jooyeon and Jaehyuk exchanged cute smiles before rushing over to the table and climbing onto the chairs, awaiting their food.

Once the kids were nice and full, patting their tummys from the feeling, they rushed back over to the tree. Jonghyun kept baby Min Joong in his arms to give him his bottle as he took a seat on the couch to watch his babies open presents. He would never get tired of their excited little faces every year on Christmas. He almost got emotional on Jooyeon's first Christmas from how happy she was and how she was so thankful for her gifts. Now he had Jaheyuk and MIn Joong to watch as well. Nini entered the living room with her camera ready.

"Alright, babies. Grab one present for each of you to open." Jooyeon reached for the first present she saw and handed it to her brother then grabbed one for herself. "Wait umma, here's one for baby Min Joong." She stood up and handed the present to her mom. Nini grinned. "Thank you, Yeonnie. He can open it when he's finished with his bottle." Jooyeon grinned and sat back down in front of her present. "Who are those presents from, babies?" Nini asked. Jooyeon squinted her eyes and carefully read the names slowly. "Ki...Oh...ppa and Ha...Ni...Ki oppa and Hani!" Jooyeon shouted excitedly. Nini giggled. "Awww and who is Jaehyukkie's from?" Jooyeon began to slowly read the name. "Yong..soo...hyung... Yongsoo oppa!" Nini smiled brightly, happy knowing her daughter was advancing in reading skills. "Okay, go ahead and open them!" 

Jooyeon and Jaehyuk excitedly tore at the wrapping paper on their presents and threw it mindlessly everywhere. Nini and Jonghyun kept bright smiles on their faces as their babies revealed their gifts. Jaehyuk gasped when he saw his present from his Uncle Chanhee. "Shoes! Shoes!" Jaehyuk shouted excitedly, running over to his parents to show them his designer brand shoes that must of cost a fortune. Jonghyun shook his head as he chuckled and admired the sleek and suave shoes for his son. Of course Chanhee would be the one to spend tons of money. "Be sure to thank your hyung and uncle next time you see them, baby." Jaehyuk nodded excitedly and tried his best to put the shoes on to see how they fit and looked. 

ChangNi was about to comment on their son's shoes but they heard a screech of excitement from Jooyeon which made their heads whip around. "Umma! Appa! Look look!" She held up a small pink ballet leotard with a matching fluffy skirt. In the other hand, she held little white ballet slippers to match. Jooyeon had the brightest smile and she giggled uncontrollably. "Now I can dance just like umma when she was little!" Nini placed a hand over her heart and bit her lip to hold back tears. "Awwww, yeah Yeonnie. Now we can sign you up for classes and you can dance just like me." Jooyeon clapped excitedly. "I can't wait!" Jonghyun smiled and kissed the side of his wife's head. 

Min Joong began squirming in his dad's arms and reaching for the present that was beside him. Nini giggled. "I think he wants to open a present too." She took his bottle and Jonghyun sat him up in his lap, handing the present to his son. Min Joong happily took the gift and was about to shove it in his mouth before his appa stopped him, chuckling. "No, baby. You have to open it. Here, I'll help." Jonghyun began tearing at the wrapping paper to reveal a bunch of toys for Min Joong to chew on. Jonghyun and Nini laughed at the sight as Nini reached for the torn wrapping paper. "Who's this from?" She asked, scanning the paper until her eyes found the sticker. "It's from your noona, Jonghyunnie~" Jonghyun laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, I told her on the phone that our baby likes to put things in his mouth a lot." His words only made Nini laugh even more. "God bless her soul."

The kids continued opening their presents which were a variety of dolls, clothes, action figures, shoes, money, and baby necessities for Min Joong. The kids were all seated on the floor next to the Christmas tree playing and showing off their gifts to each other. Min Joong was switching between all his chew toys and giggling whenever he put a new one in his mouth. 

"Love~" Jonghyun said cutely as he ran his fingers through Nini's hair. Nini grinned at him. "Yes, Jonghyunnie?" He took a deep breath and appeared nervous for some reason. "I know you said you didn't need any gifts but I got something ready for you because I know it'd mean a lot." Nini's eyebrow rose in question and Jonghyun stood up. "Babies, are you ready?" He asked Jooyeon and Jaehyuk. They looked at their appa with excited smiles and big eyes, remembering their gift to their umma. "Yeah! Yeah!" They jumped up and cleared the ground around them and stood before the tree cutely smiling at Nini. Jonghyun quickly disappeared in search of something. Min Joong looked just as confused as Nini felt. Jooyeon seemed to notice. "You'll love it umma!" Nini grinned and picked up her baby boy to sit him in her lap. 

Jonghyun returned to the living room with a speaker and searching through his phone quickly. Jooyeon and Jaehyuk were practically hopping as they stood, anticipating their mom's reaction to their surprise. Jonghyun set the speaker down on the coffee table and plugged his phone in. He turned to face his wife. "So this a really old song since it was made back when we were still idols but I've added a spot for our babies and I know you'll love it." He cutely pecked Nini's lips before he hit play and quickly walked over to stand with his children. 

Nini held Min Joong tightly in her lap and she heard the music begin. Nini swore her heart skipped a beat as soon as the first note played and a huge smile immediately made its way onto her face. Her babies began to sing on queue. 

Merry Merry Merry Christmas
Merry Merry Merry Christmas

Nini placed a hand over as tears pricked her eyes. She couldn't believe this was actually happening and her babies were singing their appa's song. Her babies seized their singing and her husband began to sing.

The cold wind passes me
But it’s warm as if I’m in your arms, why?
I remember your scent, your touch

You’re the greatest gift
But where are you? I want to be by your side
Can’t I see you just once?

Once her husband finished his verses, her babies were the ones to sing the chorus in their adorable and beautiful voices. Nini thought her heart was going to burst from how precious the moment was, hearing her babies all sing together. Her husband sang all the verses while her babies just stuck to the chorus. On the last chorus, they all sang together so their voices flowed together beautifully and Nini coudldn't help but let tears of happiness fall down her cheeks with her bright smile remaining on her face. 

Once the song ended, Jooyeon and Jaehyuk ran to their mom, hugging her and showering her in little kisses. "Don't cwy, umma!" Jaehyuk said, pouting and worried that he made his mom sad. Jooyeon had her little arms wrapped around her shoudlers and she kissed her mom's cheek. "We didn't mean to make you cwy, umma." Nini let a few more tears fall and she held her babies close to her. "I'm crying because I'm happy. Thank you so much. That was so beautiful, you guys sang so beautifully." Jonghyun walked over to his family and kissed the top of his wife's head. "I'm glad you liked it that much, love. Yeonnie and Jaehyuk put a lot of effort into learning it for you." 

Nini set Min Joong on the couch right next to her so she could stand up and shower her husband in cute kisses. She kept repeating "Thank you" and "I love you" in between her kisses that made Jonghyun laugh cutely and hold her tightly against him. "Merry Chistmas, love." Nini only hugged him tighter and thier babies came to join the hug. Yeonnie held Min Joong in her arms and held him up for her umma. Nini grinned and took Min Joong, all of them getting into a family hug. "Merry Chistmas!" Jooyeon and Jaehyuk shouted in unison and giggled cutely. ChangNi laughed and shared a sweet kiss. "Merry Christmas, babies~"