Bonus: The Mouse Family~

Ideal Types

"It's Jaehyukkie's first Halloween!" Jooyeon exclaimed excitedly as she watched her mom dress up her little brother. 

Nini giggled and slipped on the final touch of her son's costume. "Yep, and it's up to you to give him the best first Halloween ever, Yeonnie." Jooyeon smiled brightly. "I will, umma!" She cooed at the sight of her brother all dressed up. "He's so cute, umma!" She giggled and kissed baby Jaehyuk's cheek. Jaehyuk laughed cutely and clapped his hands. Nini smiled at the sight and kissed her son's forehead. 

"Love, are you guys ready?" Jonghyun asked, standing in the doorway. Jooyeon squealed in delight at the sight of her dad. "Umma, look at Appa!" Nini turned to see her husband dressed up in a Mickey Mouse costume and appearing adorable beyond belief. It took every inch of her being to refrain from running over and attacking his face with little kisses.He was wearing the red pants with a white dress shirt, black blazer, yellow tie, big Mickey gloves, the ears, and his face had a nose and whiskers painted on. Nini picked up Jaehyuk and made her way over, sharing a cute kiss with her husband. "Jonhyunnie~ You're too adorable~" Jonghyun chuckled and his cheeks slightly flushed. "I could say the same to you, Minnie." He smiled cutely and caressed her cheek. 

Nini giggled, blushing as well. Jonghyun's eyes moved down to his daughter. "And look at you, baby Minnie." He picked her up and kissed her cheek. Jooyeon giggled and wrapped her little arms around her appa. "Jaehyukkie is just like you, Appa." Jonghyun admired his adorable daughter in her cute little Minnie dress. The torso portion was black and her red skirt with white polk dots poofed out. Her little ears fit perfectly on her head and her mouse makeup suited her cute little face incredibly well and her silky dark hair was pulled into two pigtails. Then his eyes went back to his wife who was dressed just like her daughter and looked just as adorable. He leaned in and rubbed their noses together and they both laughed, loving the cute moment they just shared.

"Doesn't Jaehyuk look just as handsome as his Appa, Yeonnie?" Nini asked. Jooyeon nodded and flashed her bright smile that resembled Jonghyun's. "Yep!" Nini smiled and cooed with Jonghyun over how their son was too cute. He was wearing the little red shorts with a black onesie underneath and the hood had the ears on top. Jonghyun kissed his son's painted nose and Jaehyuk released his cute little laugh that sounded almost like Jonghyun's. Nini felt that her heart was going to burst from the beautiful family memories they were sharing.

"Can we go twick or tweating now?" Jooyeon asked, wiggling around her Appa's arms so he could place her back on her feet. Jonghyun smiled and adjusted her ears a bit. "Yes, baby. Go get your Halloween bag and we'll go." Jooyeon cheered and ran off to her room to retrieve her bag. Meanwhile, Jonghyun got the stroller ready for Jaehyuk. Once Jooyeon returned with her bag, they set off to go trick or treating. 

Jooyeon held her appa's hand as she skipped along to each of the houses. "I get candy for Jaehyukkie too, right Umma?" She questioned. Nini shook her head. "Your brother can't have candy yet, baby." Jooyeon pouted but then her beautiful smile reappeared. "Okay. I'll get some for you and Appa!" She pulled her dad's hand along with her as she went up to the first house. Nini stayed behind with Jaehyuk and wrapped him in a little blanket since it was chilly out. Jaehyuk's little eyes were wide and taking in all the decorations on the houses and the various costumes of their neighbors. He would smile and point at a costume he liked, causing Nini to smile just like her son. 

"Umma! Umma!" She heard. She saw Jooyeon running towards her with her bag in the air. "Look how much candy I got!" She opened her bag widely to show her mom. Nini giggled. "Wow Yeonnie~ I wonder how much more candy you'll get." Jooyeon smiled brightly. "Come with me to the next house, umma. Pwease?" Jooyeon whipped out her adorable pouty face that her parents asbolutely could not resist. Nini smiled and played with her daughter's hair. "Okay, baby. Jonghyunnie, will you watch Jaehyuk for a bit?" Jonghyun pecked her lips. "No problem, love. Go get us some candy." Nini blushed and turned to walk with her daughter to the next house as her husband and baby followed behind. 

"Twick or tweat!" Jooyeon exclaimed as she neared the door of the house. A small, adorable elderly woman stepped out with her bowl full of candy. "Aww, look at you and your adorable Minnie costume!" Her eyes shifted to Nini and her smile grew wider. "Aww are you matching with your daughter? How cute~" Nini giggled. "Thank you ma'am. Yeah, my husband and I decided to match as a family." The woman glanced behind Nini to see Jonghyun and Jaehyuk on the sidewalk, dressed in their Mickey costumes. She laughed in delight. "Omo! What a great idea! Your family is too cute, darling. Here, take as much candy as you please." Nini smiled gratefully. "Thank you so much, Did you hear that, baby? Take as much as you want but save some for the other kids." Nini and the woman laughed in unison. Jooyeon clapped her hands excitedly and took a handful, shoving it in her bag and bowing to the woman in gratitude. "Tank you!" 

Just as Nini and Jooyeon were about to turn to leave, the woman stopped them. "Will you wait for a moment? I'd like to give you something." Jooyeon looked at her mom a bit confused. Nini shrugged and held her hand. The woman returned with a neckace that had a little plastic pumpkin on it. "Sweetie, give this to your brother. I gave some to my grandchildren as well. Look, it lights up!" She hit a little switch on the back and the pumpkin began to glow. Jooyeon's eyes widened. "Whoa~ Tank you! I will give it to Jaehyukkie!" Jooyeon spun on her heel and ran to her dad and brother. Nini smiled and bowed to the woman. "Thank you so much." The woman returned the smile. "Oh you're so welcome, my dear. Go on now and enjoy this night with your beautiful family." Nini thanked her once more and walked back to her family.

Jonghyun slipped the necklace around his son's neck and kissed his nose. He held up the glowing pumpkin. "Look Jaehyukkie~ It glows~" Jaehyuk smiled cutely and released a little giggle. He reached out for the pumpkin. Jonghyun chuckled and handed it to him and Jaehyuk immediately shoved it in his mouth. Jonghyun laughed and gently removed the pumpkin. "No, baby. Don't eat it." He wiped it on his shirt and handed it back to Jaehyuk."Just play." This time, Jaehyuk just played with it in his fingers and stared at it in awe. "He weally likes it, appa." Jooyeon pointed out. Jonghyun grinned and ran his fingers through his son's hair, accidentally messing up his ears. Jooyeon giggled and fixed the hood for her little brother. 

Nini's heart almost burst at the sight of her family. She wrapped her arms around her husband from behind and watched as her baby played with the glowing pumpkin. Jonghyun smiled and placed his hand overs hers that were on his waist. He turned in her arms and pecked her lips. "Let me take a picture of you." Nini blushed. "Why?" Jonghyun grinned and caressed her cheek. "Because I can't get over how adorable you are. Please?" Jonghyun whipped out his pouty face. Jooyeon had to have gotten her pouty face from him no doubt. Nini giggled and gave him a sweet kiss. "Fine. But get one with me and the kids too. I want to keep that one." Jonghyun nodded and whipped out his phone, taking a million pictures of his wife and babies together. He took more than enough selcas of himself and with his wife and children. He would definitely cherish those photos forever. As he scrolled through them, he smiled brightly and he felt a tug on his leg. "Appa, lets go get more candy!" Jooyeon said and grabbed his hand.

Jonghyun obliged and went from door to door with her as Nini carried Jaehyuk and talked with bypassing neighbors. Jonghyun and Nini switched with the children at time so Nini would get to trick or treat with her daughter while Jonghyun spent time with his son. They were having more fun than they had anticipated especially since their babies were adorable beyond words. Jaehyuk remained engaged with the glowing pumpkin almost the whole night and Jonghyun made sure to get a picture of that too. By the end of the night, Jooyeon needed her dad to carry her heavy candy bag and her mom to carry her because her feet were worn out. "Are we going home, umma?" She asked, resting her head on her mom's shoulder. 

Nini kissed Jooyeon's forehead. "Yes, baby. You and Jaehyuk need to go to bed." Jooyeon yawned and rubbed her little eyes. "No~ I want more candy~" Jonghyun chuckled. "You have enough candy to last you the whole year, Yeonnie." Jooyeon smiled tiredly and ended up closing her eyes, falling asleep in her mom's arms. Nini smiled warmly. "Jonghyunnie~ Is Jaehyuk asleep?" Jonghyun shook his head. "He's still amazed with that glowing pumpkin." Nini and Jonghyun laughed in unison. Nini walked a bit faster to indeed see her son still playing with the pumpkin and a little smile on his face. She grinned and held her daughter tighter, completely happy and satisfied with their Halloween trip this year.

They arrived home not too long after and Nini managed to remove her daughter's makeup and untie her hair without her waking up but she woke up when Nini attempted to change her. Nini caressed her cheek. "Go back to sleep, baby. I'm just gonna change you." Jooyeon tiredly nodded and her eyes fluttered close in an instant. Nini smiled softly and kissed her forehead before changing her into her onesie. She tucked her and switched on her nightlight. She smiled down at her daughter, said good night, and kissed her forehead once more before leaving the room and heading to her bedroom where Jonghyun was tickling little Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk was a giggling mess and his little arms and feet were thrashing about, trying to escape his dad's hands. Jonghyun was laughing along with him and finally decided to stop so he could change him into his onesie as well. Nini giggled and went to get ready for bed, letting Jonghyun bond with his son. Once Nini was done, she entered the room to see Jonghyun laying on the bed with Jaehyuk beside him, both of them already fast asleep. Nini placed a hand over her heart, absolutely adoring the sight before her. She retrieved a baby wipe and gently wiped off her husband's and baby's whiskers and noses. She kissed both their foreheads and whispered good night before getting into bed and falling into a blissful sleep with her baby and husband.