Finale

Ideal Types

"Stop right where you are!" A voice roared. The girl froze mid swing, whipping her head to the side. Nini opened her eyes, glancing to where the voice came from. The voice obviously hadn't come from Teen Top or Muzik Scale. She could almost feel the relief rush over everyone.

The girl's eyes widened and she dropped the chair leg immediately. "H-How?"

"You didn't take all of our phones away, you know..." Ricky said quietly.

Police rushed in, handcuffing the girl and her rather large sidekick. The girl thrashed and screamed, attempting to escape the police that were holding her. "Get off me! Ricky you prick!" She yelped. 

The Teen Top members cheered for Ricky while he bashfully averted his gaze to the girls. Muzik Scale's faces lit up and they quicky got off their knees, rushing over to untie the boys. 

Once Nini had untied Changjo, she hugged him against her chest like she hadn't seen him in years. His arms tightly wound around her as they rocked back and forth in each other's arms. He pulled away slightly and placed a kiss on her forehead. "It's over," he whispered. Nini nodded and only held him tighter. 

"We have to get you to a hospital," Nini said and she felt Changjo tense up. 

"Okay, but let's make sure this psycho is taken first. I have to see it with my own eyes to be at ease."

Everyone followed the police out of the building while the girl continued protesting and yelling slurs at the men that appeared 110% done with her sass. They shoved her into the car without a word and slammed the door in her face. Tears stained her cheeks but kept running as she cursed at Ricky, mainly. An ambulance pulled up and Nini called out for them. They rushed over, seeing the condition Changjo was in, and helped him into a gurny. Nini was let onto the ambulance and held his hand tightly. 

Jae appeared at the doors of the vehicle. "We'll meet up with you at the hospital," she informed.

Nini nodded and the doors were shut. The doctors seemed to have run what seemed like 100 tests on Jonghyun whch set Nini's nerves on edge but she knew it was critical for him to be checked out throughly. It would ease her mind once everything had passed and he was safe, resting in a hospital room.

Everyone else arrived not too long after while Nini sat in a waiting room, chewing her nails.

"Is he okay?" Minsoo asked, concern heavy in his voice.

"They're running a few more tests. I'm sure he is," Nini said in a monotone. Hana took a seat next to her and rubbed her back comfortingly. 

"He is, Nini. You'll see," she smiled softly. 

Everyone shared a sympathetic look, worrying for both Changjo and Nini. After an hour or so, a doctor finally showed up.

"Choi Jonghyun?" He asked. Nini was the first to stand. "How is he?" She questioned almost immediately.

"He's absolutely fine. Just some bruising from taking some hits to the stomach. We've managed to stop the bleeding so he should be back on his feet after a week of good rest. We'd like to keep him for a few hours before we release. We just have to be 100% sure." The doctor notified with a small grin. 

Everyone's relief filled the air and eased the dagger-like tension. "Can we see him?" Nini asked.

The doctor nodded. "He's awake and resting at the moment. Help yourselves. He's in room 216." the docor nodded with a smile and excused himself.

Nini turned to look at her members and the boys. They all grinned and motioned for her to go on. They knew she should be the first one he sees without question. Nini smiled, thanking them. She scurried to the room and took a deep breath before slowly creaking the door open. Her heart swelled when she saw he was in a much better condition. He appeared healthy, full of energy. Fortunately, he wasn't hooked up to many machines like she predicted. She wouldn've broken down. She quietly shut the door behind her and they locked eyes for a moment. Not exchanging words but knowing exactly what the other was thinking.

Changjo flashed his beauitful smile that made Nini's heart pound and melt. "Come here," he said quietly. He opened his arms out for her. She hesitated when climbing onto the bed but he insisted. She curled up in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, and being incredibly cautious of his stomach region that recieved a beating. 

"We're free to be happy now, jagiyah. I know we'll always get the occasional hate or disapproval but I won't let that get to us. We're stronger as a couple now and nothing can come between us anymore. I won't leave your side as long as you promise to stay by mine."

Nini smiled and let her hand caress his cheek. "Of course I will. Now that they're out of the picture, we can keep our relationship strong. I don't care about other people's opinions anymore. My members and you are all I need to keep me happy."  

Changjo smiled and leaned in to share a passionate kiss with her. Nini tangled her fingers in his silky hair and gladly returned the kiss. Changjo let his tongue poke at her bottom, asking for entrance and she obliged. Their lips molded together perfectly as their tongues explored fought each other. Nini almost lost herself in the moment until she heard rapid beeping and pulled away almost instantly. "What's that?"

Changjo flushed and bit his lip. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. It was just my heart speeding up..."

Nini burst into laughter and pecked his lips once more. 

Changjo was released from the hospital the very next day and things settled down, knowing the girl was locked up. Muzik Scale returned to their dorm, happy and full of energy again. Eun Mi was the happiest she'd been in a while since her members hadn't turned their backs on her and Chunji was always there for her as well. Nini was overjoyed that now being public with Changjo wouldn't be such a hassle anymore. They could continue on happily.

Nini and Changjo went on their first public date to Han River. The sun had set so they sat on a bench, holding hands and drinking in the beautiful scenery before them. 

"Are you happy with me, Nini?" Changjo asked suddenly.

Nini turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "More happy than I could ever explain. Why do you ask?"

He smiled and kissed her softly. "I just wanted to know that you were just as happy as I am."

Nini flushed, a wide smile stretching on her face. 

"We're going to get married and have a family one day, right?" He asked, moving his gaze back to the lit up bridge. 

Nini leaned her head on his shoulder. "Of course. We'll live happily ever after." She giggled.

She heard him chuckle and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I'd like that. I love you, Nini. More than you could ever imagine."

"I love you too, Changjo. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world." She looked up at him and their eyes locked, sharing a loving gaze. Their love radiated to each other, their hearts pounding, and happiness overwhelming them.

"Anything for you, my love."

Their lips met once more. They had never been happier.