Bonus: The Interview

Ideal Types

Nini rubbed her hands on her dress anxiously. She was anticipating her first couple shoot with Changjo but it was the interview that followed that had her nerves all in a bunch. She didn't have the faintest clue of what types of question they ask during a couple interview. She had no desire for the interviewer to stick their nose in her private life but she kind of figured that would happen anyway. 

She sat in the make up chair, her leg shaking up and down, and her hands sweating just a bit. She was probably giving the artsit a hard time but her thoughts were out of control. She just wanted to be in the comfort of Changjo's arms. Unfortunately, he was in a different room, probably for wardrobe. The make up artist smiled and turned her towards the mirror. Nini was more than pleased wit her reflection. The stylists have so much talent that it leaves Nini speechless. Her long dark hair was waved beautifully on each side, her eyes appeared brighter than usual, and her smile was radiant. She thanked the stylist and bowed before exiting the room and heading to the set. 

The photographer greeted her and asked her to step in front of the camera for solo shots to start. Nini obliged and posed continuously after each flash. The photographer captured many beautiful shots. Nini's nerves had settled a bit since her mind was focused on posing. But her whole mind went blank when her handsome boyfriend appeared beside the photographer. 

Changjo stood there, his arms crossed and smiling. He admired his Nini and he was breathless. He had never gotten over how gorgeous she was and how lucky he was to have found someone like her. Their eyes were glued on each other. Changjo loved the way her striped dress framed her figure and she had a little jean jacket over it. She'd never fail in taking his breath away. 

Nini noticed that they were wearing similar clothes. Changjo had on a black and white striped shirt that matched her dress and some jeans to go along with it. She smiled brightly at him and his eyes lit up. He made his way to her and immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, about to lean in to kiss her when a flash went off. Oh right, they were at a photoshoot.

"Looks like I won't need to tell you guys how to pose. Do whatever you please. Just keep it PG, okay?" The photographer joked. 

Nini and Changjo flushed and bit back their smiles. Changjo leaned his forehead against Nini's looking deeply into her eyes. Nini felt as if she were in a trance. She would never figure out why Changjo had such a strong effect on her but she honestly didn't care. She lived for these moments and she wished she could stay this way forever. In Changjo's arms, not needing words to express their love for eachother. Her nerves would never be a problem if he was around 24/7. 

As if they had forgotten they were being photographed, they kissed passionately, completely enveloped with each other. Flashes were going off like crazy and at different angles which was a plus for the photographer. The minus was that he didn't want to interrupt them to say that he needed them in different poses considering he had over 30 shots of them kissing. 

Eventually, ChangNi had to pull away for breath and the photgrapher kindly asked them to try different postions. They happily obliged and posed hugging, laughing, poking each other's noses, etc. The photographer was becoming overwhelmed by how cute they were. 

After about an hour or so, the photographer thanked them for their hard work and commented about how perfect they were for each other. "I really see you being with each other for the rest of your lives. I hope you manage to keep your relationship healthy." He flashed a bright smile before bowing and disappearing. 

"I see us being together forever too," Changjo added, kissing Nini's forehead. "We just have to wait for the right moment."

Nini raised an eyebrow. "What right moment?"

Changjo's cheeks slightly flushed. "The right moment for me to propose to you, love."

Nini smiled, her heart fluttering and butterflies awakening in her stomach. "That moment will come sooner or later." She gave him a sweet kiss before their names were called. They were led by staff to a lounge room where the interviewer was waiting for them. The room was small but had a cozy feeling. There was a single recliner and a loveseat. In the center sat a simple wooden table that held drinks and the interviwer's notes. She was a pretty woman, her light brown hair flowing down her back and her professional attire appearing quite casual on her. 

Nini and Changjo took their seats on the loveseat, holding hands and their fingers intertwined. 

The cameraman counted down on his fingers from 3, starting the intervew.

"Annyeongsaeheyo, Kim Sang Hee imnida. I'm here with the hottest and cutest k-pop couple these days. When they became public, their fans exploded with joy. They had such great chemistry from when they first met and they only grew stronger as time went along. Oddly enough, they are under the same company and they're both the maknae dancers. It was as if they were made for each other. Please welcome Changjo from Teen Top and Nini from Muzik Scale! Or better known as the Raging Rhythm Couple according to their members!" Sang Hee laughed after completing her sentence. 

Changjo and Nini joined in her laughter and waved to the camera, greeting the audience. 

"So," Sang Hee began. "How has your relationship been going? We all know you had your struggles but you've managed to pull through. That's something to praise. A lot of couples would have broken off."

Changjo nodded. "Yeah, we had an incredibly rough patch but I felt too strongly about her to break things off. I have no intention of ever hurting her so it's best for us to remain a couple. Our relationship is perfect, really."

Nini smiled. "It really is. He treats me right and he keeps me happy. I couldn't ask for anything more."

Sang Hee smiled warmly. "Aww, you both are role models to young lovers everywhere. I can feel the love between you to from here and that's saying a lot. You two are really perfect for eachother."

ChangNi blushed and thanked her, causing Sang Hee to coo about how cute they were.

"Is Beatles Code when you two first officially met?" She asked.

Nini gave a questionable look. "I wouldn't say we really met genuinely until Beatles Code was over. Obivously duing the show we couldn't directly speak to each other or get to know each other."

"Oh? After you say? What happened after?"

Changjo chuckled from embarrassment and scratched the back of his neck. "I, uh, went up to her and gave her my business card that had my number along with all of the members. I thought it was really smooth at first."

Nini laughed, recalling the memory of that night. Sang Hee laughed along with her. "That's cute," she commented. "So where did you guys go for your first date?"

"Actually, we had our first date in my dorm. We just watched a scary movie together and had some snacks while everyone else was out," Changjo said. 

"You were okay with that, Nini?"

Nini nodded. "Of course. Any time I got to spend with him, I treasured. He means the world to me."

Changjo smiled brightly and kissed the side of her head. Sang Hee looked like a puppy dog while she admired the couple. They were really too much to handle. 

"Well, we have a special segment planned where we are going to call a member from each of your groups and we'll ask them what they truthfully think about you two as a couple."

Nini and Changjo nodded. "Do we get to choose who to call or...?" Nini asked.

Sang Hee shook her head. "We're going to start with Teen Top." Changjo exhaled as if he were nervous. Sang Hee dialed a number and activated the speaker button. She placed her phone on the table and awaited the member to answer.

"Hello?" Changjo hid his face in his hands when he heard the voice. Really? Out of all the members?

"Chunji! This is Kim Sang Hee. I'm here with Changjo and Nini."

"Ah, yes. Annyeongsaeheyo. How can I help you?" He asked.

"I just wanted to ask your opinion of ChangNi. How are they off camera?"

Chunji burst into laughter. Changjo and Nini had a bad feeling about this and they prayed that he wouldn't reveal anything too personal. "Well, I'll just say that they're probably all lovey dovey on camera, right? Well multiply that by 600 and throw in the ."

Changjo and Nini hid their faces in their hands. Of course Chanhee would say that. 

Sang Hee's eyes were wide. "T-Tension?"

"Oh yeah. Ever since they became official, that hunger has been in their eyes when they look at each other." 

"How did they become official?" Sang Hee asking curiously.

Chunji's voice saddend a bit, "Oh,well you se-" Changjo leaned over and ended the call quickly He smiled nervously. "That story is a little personal. Sorry, we aren't ready to reveal that just yet." Nini mouthed 'thank you' tot Changjo. He nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Nini recalled the night her and Changjo first kissed. The events prior weren't something she wanted to picture again.

Sang Hee cleared . "O-Okay. Onto Muzik Scale."

Nini's heart pounded as she though of the possibilites of which member would embarrass her most. That was tough considering they'd all embarrass her if they got the chance. She hadn't realized a member had answered.

"Eun Mi! This is Kim Sang Hee. I'm here with Nini and Changjo."

Nini could hear the coy smile on Eun Mi's face. "Annyeongsaehyo! I'm so happy to be in your interview."

"Aww, how sweet!" Sang Hee commented with a bright smile. "I would just like to ask how ChangNi is off camera and what you think of them."

Eun Mi laughed just as Chanhee did. Wow, they've been spending too much time together. "Hmm, well honestly, they're always all over each other. They're always touching or kissing or flirting. It's gag worthy but I love ChangNi. They're the adorable maknae couple that actually tend to be frightening at times."

Nini shook her head and face palmed. 

Eun Mi continued. "But don't even get me started on how many 'date nights' they have. You'd be surprised how well they manage their time to be able to...relieve some stress."

"Oh? Do they go on dates to a massage parlor or something?"

Eun Mi giggled as ChangNi blushed madly. They really just wanted the interview to be over now. "Something like that." Eun Mi finished.

"Well, thank you, Eun Mi. Nini should be back with you girls soon enough."

"Okay. Bye-bye!" The call ended.

"Well it seems that I've gotten all the answers I've been craving so thank you. Once again, I'm Kim Sang Hee and I'd like to sincerely thank Nini and Changjo for letting me interview them. You guys are a match made in Heaven and I wish you the best of luck further down the road. Both for your relationship and your careers. Teen Top and Muzik Scale fighting!" 

"Fighting!" ChangNi shouted after Sang Hee. The interview ended and Sang Hee thanked them repeatedly. ChangNi bowed to the crew before exiting the room and taking a deep breath they hadn't realized they needed.

"That was so bad," Changjo said with a laugh.

"ChanMi...I swear we have to get them back somehow." Nini crossed her arms.

"Oh we will." Nini nodded at Changjo's comment then she froze. Her heart began to pound. Was she really seeing BTS heading in her direction?

Changjo turned with a confused expression, following her gaze. The members bowed and greeted them as they walked by. Nini's emotions were everywhere. She had been a hardcore A.R.M.Y pre-debut and she still was. Seeing them in person was too much. But then she saw her bias approaching and her breath caught in . The member stopped in front of her and kissed her hand with a wink. "Whoa, you're Nini from Muzik Scale, aren't you? I'm a big fan, beautiful."

Changjo crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, his blood beginning to boil. What the hell did he think he was doing?

"Y-Yeah. Thank you," she answered, still paralyzed from emotions.

"Park Jimin, at your service." 

"I don't think she needs your service," Changjo muttered.

Jimin's eyes averted to Changjo. "Changjo? From Teen Top? Ohhh, right. You guys are a thing. Well, that's too bad, Nini. I'll see you around though. Call me sometime, yeah?" He bit his lip and winked once more before following s down the hall. 

Nini shook her head, bringing herself back to earth. "Oh my god..." she whispered.

"How come you didn't react like that when you met me for the first time? Aren't I your ultimate bias?" Changjo asked with a high tone and a pout. 

Nini giggled. "Sorry, babe. I was on TV so I had to act professional. I was internally screaming and crying." She smiled and pecked his lips sweetly.

Changjo huffed but smiled back anyway. "I'll let you off for now. You're too cute to stay mad at." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Let's go home and come up with a plan to embarrass ChanMi, yeah?"

Nini laughed and nodded. "Sounds good to me." She held his hand and intertwined their fingers. With that. they left the building, off to terrorize their members.