Hideout

Ideal Types

It took hours to get the paint presumably off. There were still a few spots that Nini had just given up on like underneath her fingernails. She had spent almost an hour and a half in the shower and the warm water ran out long ago. Eun Mi had washed off before Nini, but like her, she still had some that was a lost cause. 

Nini's blood still hadn't cooled down from the incident. Her anger was just as strong from when she first saw her unnie covered in paint. She was also angered that she had been dumped on. She thought the major hate was over but it looks like the sasaengs hadn't kept their word. Nini just wished she could storm into wherever they were and slap all of them down a line. What was their purpose anyway? What were they gaining out of it? Money. That was probably the only reason they harrassed idols. Or maybe they were actually sadists. Either way, Nini wanted them gone.

"Are you okay?" Jae asked quietly as Nini stepped out of the bathroom. Nini sighed and rested her head against her friend's shoulder. Jae rubbed her back comfortingly. "It'll all pass,"

"I don't want to wait for it to pass! I want it over!" Nini's frustration showed in her words. 

"I know, hun. But what can we do? If we go to the sasaengs, they'll just make us a crappy deal. They promised Eun Mi to leave you and Changjo out of this but you see what they did anyway. They won't stop with just money."

"We don't know that. Maybe if-"

Nini's phone began to buzz in her pocket.

With Teen Top

"Where is he?!" Roared their manager. 

The boys all glanced at their leader. Minsoo averted his gaze to the ground. "We don't know..."

"What the hell do you mean you don't know?! He's your member! You're supposed to keep track of everyone!" The manager fumed, pacing the dorm and running a hand through his hair. "Didn't he get into the van with you?!"

The boys shrugged. "We were too frightened to really check...we were all silent during the ride home so we didn't exactly take roll call," Minsoo stated, trying to lighten the argument. But he was absolutely terrified. Where was his maknae?

Minsoo's eyes widened once he noticed his phone began vibrating and Changjo's picture came up on his screen. He quick;y answered it. "Changjo?! Where the hell are you?!"

"I followed the security that went after the sasaengs," he whispered. 

"Are you insane?! Where are you?!" Minsoo barked.

"I'm at the sasaengs hideout. I'm across the street. Security went inside a while ago but they haven't come out. I'm going to get them back for what they did to Nini and Eun Mi."

"By yourself? Jonghyun, don't! We're coming to get you. What's the address?"

"! They're coming!"

The line went dead. Minsoo froze in place with his phone still up to his ear. The members all appeared incredibly worried and anxious. They waited for their leader to say something.

"So?!" The manager asked.

"That idiot!" Minsoo growled. "He followed security to the sasaengs and I think they found him. They probably have him right now."

"Goddamnit!" The manager shouted. 

"We have to tell Nini," L.Joe said.

"No, we can't. She might go after him," Niel countered.

"I would've gone with him if I knew," Chunji said quietly. "We have to tell Nini." He reached into his own pocket and retireved his phone, dialing Nini's number. 

With Muzik Scale 

"Hello?"

Nini heard Chunji take a deep breath before he explained the situation with Changjo. He kept his voice even so he wouldn't startle her right away. "So we're going after him. Don't worry, we'll bring him home safe."

"I'm coming with you," Nini stated with no hesitation.

"What? No. Nini, it's too dang-"

"I don't care. He's my boyfriend so I'm coming whether you like it or not. I'm on my way," She hung up the phone.

"What's going on?" Eun Mi asked. "That was Chunji, wasn't it?"

Nini nodded and quickly retrieved her coat. "I'm off to help Changjo. The sasaengs have him."

The girls gasped and protested all at once. 

"Are you crazy?!"

"It's too dangerous!"

"We don't know what they're capable of!"

"You can't go!"

"Sorry, girls but I feel that I need to do this. Changjo needs me," Nini said over them.

"Fine, then I'm coming," Eun Mi stepped forward. "I started this mess anyway. I should end it."

"I'm coming too," Jae stepped forward.

"Fine but that's it. Mi Sun, Yun, Hana, you 3 stay here. We'll be back," Nini heard a honk outside and saw Teen Top's van. The girls shared a large group hug before Nini, Eun Mi, and Jae all departed and loaded into the van.

"You said only you were coming," Minsoo said, eyeing Eun Mi and Jae. 

Chunji wrapped an arm around Eun Mi's shoulders. "Leave her alone."

"Like I said to the girls earlier, I started this so I'm going to end it." Eun Mi commented confidently. Chunji grinned but it didn't reach his eyes. He placed a kiss on the side of her head.

Nini's heart was racing. Was Changjo okay? He could handle himself, right? He was strong and smart. It was only a group of teenage girls who were obviously insane...the more she thought about it, the more nervous she became. They were just lucky that Changjo had the tracker on his phone activated. 

The van slowly pulled up to an abadoned school. The eerie feeling of it reached to inside the van.  

"So what exactly is the plan?" Jae asked.

"Okay, so what we're going to do is calmly walk in, asking to make a deal to let Changjo go. We also have resorted to offering a large amount of money. We just want to leave with no one harmed," Teen Top's manager answered.

"And if that doesn't work?" Eun Mi asked, already having her doubts since she had done the same.

"We call the police and have these girls arrested for harrassment of mulitple idols."

Everyone nodded and slowly stepped outside of the van. They quietly made their way around the school, follwoing Changjo's tracker on the manager's phone. They reached the school's basement and he motioned that Changjo was in there. Nini's hands were sweating and her heart was still racing. He had to be fine. They probably just had him for show. They were going to give him up easily for a fair amount of money.

The manager eased the door open without making too much noise. Everyone stepped inside and their eyes traced the long and dark hallway in front of them. The horror movie feeling was fierce. 

There were multiple doors lining the hallway, one of them most likely holding Changjo within it's walls. Nini didn't even want to picture the worst case scenario. Who were these girls who were so manipulative and insane to hold idols hostage? How did they possess so much power?

The manager opened each door quietly, trying to find the one Changjo was in. Finally, he eased one open and there Changjo was but no one made a move or sound. Their expressions showed everything.

Changjo was curled up on the floor, blood seeping from his mouth, his hands clutched over his stomach. He appeared unusually pale and feeble. Nini's knees began to shake, her eyes wide, her stomach flipping. Tears stung at her eyes and she darted inside the room. "CHANGJO!" She cried, shaking him to make sure he was alive.

"Nini, ssh!" Minsoo warned in a whisper.

"Too late," a voice said. Everyone whipped around and Eun Mi recognized the girl with long and dark hair. The one she had confronted. 

"You're sick!" Nini shouted, her voice failing her.

"We're no joke, aren't we?" The girl smirked. 

This would be harder than any of them imagined.