Yeonnie's First Day~

Ideal Types

"I'm weally scared, umma," Jooyeon pouted, poking at her breakfast with her fork. "I won't have umma or appa or Jaheyukkie or Min Joong with me. I won't know anybody, umma." Jooyeon slouched more and more in her chair, not liking the idea of school at all. Nini sat in the chair next to her daughter and kissed the side of her head. "Aww, baby, trust me, you'll have so much fun. You'll make new friends in your class. You'll get to play outside everyday and take naps and learn some songs, and get even better at your reading."

Jooyeon didn't brighten up but she ate a bit of food as her mom talked. "How come Jaehyukkie and Min Joong don't have to go?" Jooyeon questioned. Nini giggled and played with daughter's ponytail. "They're not old enough to start school yet. You're 4 now so you can." Jooyeon looked at her rmom and pouted. "I don't wanna go, umma~" She whined. Nini's heart squeezed. She didn't exactly want her to go either since she hasn't spent a day without her baby girl before so it would be different. She knew she'd be missing her dearly all day along with her husband and her baby boys. "Ki oppa tells you about school. He likes it, doesn't he?" Nini asked, trying to make Jooyeon feel better in any way she could. "Yeah but I won't be with Ki oppa." 

Nini sighed and she felt a sudden kiss on the top of her head. She looked up to see her husband smiling down at her. She grinned. "Jonghyunnie, Jooyeon doesn't want to go to school." Jonghyun's eyebrows furrowed and he averted his eyes to look at his daughter and saw her pouting and poking at her food. He kneeled down next to her chair. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked gently. Yeonnie side-glanced her dad and sighed. "I won't know anybody, appa. I won't have you or umma or my brothers. I want to stay home with you guys." She wrapped her little arms around his shoulders to hug him. Jonghyun pouted from her words and hugged her back, his heart just as heavy as Nini's. 

Jonghyun pulled away to kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry, baby. But you have to go so you can grow to be smart. The kids will be nice to you as long as you're nice to them. How about this: If you go and we hear that you were a really good girl today, we'll all go get ice cream after school." Jooyeon's face immeadiately brightened after those words. She nodded excitedly and looked her mom with a big smile. "Can we weally?" Nini giggled from her daugher's excitement and kissed her now smiling daugher. "Of course. So be a very good girl and make new friends today, okay?" Jooyeon nodded once more and quickly finished her breakfast.

Jooyeon got her backpack and school supplies ready for her big day as Nini got Min Joong and Jaehyuk ready to go drop her off at school. Jonghyun helped put the boys in their car seats and Jooyeon was sitting in the car, now feeling excited and butterflies fluttering all around inside her stomach. Nini and Jonghyun finally got in the car and were on their way to drop her off.

"Umma?" Jooyeon asked, her voice a little quiet. Nini turned to look at her. "Yes baby?" Jooyeon was cutely fiddling with her fingers and biting her lip, her nervousness blatantly obvious. "Can we listen to Muzik Scale or Teen Top to make me feel better?" Nini placed a hand over her heart and smiled warmly at her daughter. "Of course, baby. Anything to make your day easier." Nini the radio to play music and Jooyeon felt a little better so she began to sing along with her beautiful voice. Jaehyuk began to hum along with her while Min Joong laughed and watched his siblings in fascination. Nini watched them in the rearview mirror and smiled to herself. Jonghyun reached to hold his wife's hand and squeeze it gently. ChangNI exchanged loving smiles and the ride to school went better than expected.

"We're here~" Nini said as she turned down the music and stepped out of the car with Jooyeon. Jonghyun was about to get out as well when he heard his son call out. "Appa, where is my noona going?" He asked, looking back at Jooyeon with worried eyes. Jonghyun smiled gently. "It's her first day of school, baby. She'll be home later." Jaehyuk pouted. "Can I tell her bye-bye?" Jonghyun nodded and helped both Jaehyuk and Min Joong out of their car seats to say goodbye to their sister for a portion of the day. 

"Noona~" Jaehyuk said as he walked to his sister and wrapped his little arms around her. Jooyeon looked down at him and smiled. "Jaehyukkie!" She hugged him back and giggled. "When will you come home?" Jaehyuk asked cutely, looking up at her with sad eyes. Jooyeon kissed her brother's cheek. "Later, Jaehyukkie. I'm gonna have fun today!" She said with a smile. Just then, Jooyeon felt a tug on her blazer on the side of her. She turned her head to see Min Joong with a little pout and his other little hand was waving goodbye to her. Jooyeon giggled and kissed Min Joong's forehead. "I feel so loved!" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face. Nini and Jonghyun were smiling just as much as her from seeing their babies say goodbye all cutely. But it did make their hearts feel heavy. 

Jooyeon hugged her brothers one last time. "I'll be home later." The boys nodded and Jooyeon looked back up at her parents. ChangNi kneeled down and opened their arms to hug her goodbye as well. "Be good, okay? And have fun and be nice to everyone." Jonghyun said, kissing her forehead. Jooyeon nodded cutely and grinned. "Don't forget to eat all of your lunch, listen to the teacher, and don't let any mean kids bother you, okay?" Nini said and kissed her daughter's hand. Jooyeon giggled and nodded. "Yes, umma~"

"Yeonnie?" The whole Mouse family turned in the direction of the voice to see Haneul and Minki. Jooyeon's eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Hani! Ki oppa!" Minki and Haneul ran over to their friend, happy to see a familiar face. Nini and Jonghyun smiled, now knowing that their daughter wouldn't be lonely in school today. "Is it your first day today too, Hani?" Haneul nodded and squeezed her brother's hand. "I'm weally scared." Haneul pouted. Jooyeon giggled and stood on the side of Haneul, holding her hand. "I am too!" 

"Hani, what class are you in?" Nini asked, hoping she'd be in the same class as her daughter. Haneul thought for a minute. "203-B!" She exclaimed. Jooyeon squealed in excitement and hopped up and down, "That's my class!" Haneul smiled brightly and began jumping up and down with her. "Do you know where it is?" Jooyeon asked. Haneul pouted and shook her head.

"Oh, we can walk you guys in, baby." Jonghyun said and smiled softly. "Uncle Jonghyun, I'll walk them to class! I know where that is," Minki said with a big smile. Nini and Jonghyun laughed and nodded. "Okay, the bell is gonna ring in a couple of minutes. Have fun and play together on the playground. Ki please look after Yeonnie and make sure she doesn't hurt herself when playing. And Hani, make sure she eats all of her lunch." The kids gigged and nodded at Nini's words. "Bye Umma! Bye Appa! Bye Jaehyukkie! Bye Min Joong!" Jooyeon waved to all of them cutely  The Mouse Family waved goodbye one more time before Jooyeon turned with her friends, and headed into the school.

Nini and Jonghyun exchanged cute smiles before putting their baby boys back into the car and driving home to spend the day playing, and missing their baby girl. The day carried on and on and Nini didn't think she'd miss Jooyeon this much. She knew it would almost hurt her because of how much she'd miss her, but it reached the point where it actually hurt and she just couldn't wait to have Yeonnie back home and running around and playing with her brothers. 

It was finally 2:30 and Jooyeon would be getting out of school in 15 minutes. The Mouse Family loaded back into the car to retrieve their one missing member, full of excitement. Jaehyuk and Min Joong were happy and bouncing in their car seats to see their noona finally after multiple hours. Nini couldn't wait to hear about her day and what her experience was like and see all of her babies' happy faces when they got ice cream.

All of the kids were running out of the school building to find their parents. Nini and Jonghyun kept their eyes out for their adorable little girl in her uniform and ponytail. They spotted her and Jooyeon saw them at the same exact time. Her appa stood out from most people because he was so tall so it didn't take long for her to find them. She ran to them as fast as she could and hugged their legs tightly. She looked up at them with a huge smile. "Umma! Appa!" They kneeled down to kiss the top of her head and hug her just as tight and have their little heart-warming reunion. 

"Yeonnie, you have to tell us all about your day when we're eating our ice cream, yeah?" Jooyeon giggled in excitement and nodded. "Yay! Ice cweam!" Jooyeon got into the car with her little backpack and a huge smile on her face. Her brothers welcomed her warmly with exclamations of "Noona~!" and "Yay!" and their little laughs and clap of their hands. Nini and Jonghyun laughed, loving that their family was back together again. They arrived at the ice cream parlor and the kids rushed up to the displays of ice cream immediately.

Their eyes were big and full of excitement, examining every flavor and color that appealed to their eyes. Nini and Jonghyun were smiling at the looks of amazement on their babies' faces. Jonghyun wrapped an arm around his wife's waist and kissed the side of her head. "What flavor are you gonna want, love?" Nini bit her lip and thought about it for a minute. "How about we share a cup of vanilla with fudge on top?" She said with a cute smile. Jonghyun chuckled and smiled with her. "You're so adorable. Okay, we can do that." 

"Ooh! I want rainbow sherbert!" Jooyeon exclaimed, her eyes locked on all the pretty colors of the ice cream and looked back at her parents with her beautiful smile. Her brothers ran over to her after declaring what she wanted and they peeked at the one she was pointing to. Their eyes widened even more and they smiled widely. "I want that too!" Jaehyuk said excitedly. "I want! I want!" Min Joong followed right after and bounced in anticipation. Jonghyun laughed and ordered his family's ice cream. Nini helped him carry all of it to their babies and they all sat at a colorful table. 

"So how was school~" Nini asked cutely. Jooyeon giggled and at her colorful ice cream. "I weally liked it! Hani and I played together all day and we sang songs and colored and took naps and played outside and learned some stuff! I weally liked it! I can't wait to go back and play with Hani and Ki oppa! I can see them everyday now!" She swung her feet cutely and continued to at her ice cream.

"Awww we're really happy to hear that, baby. Did you make any new friends?" Jooyeon bit her lip and shook her head. "I was too bust playing with Hani..." She said quietly. Nini giggled. "It's okay, baby. We're just happy you have a friend to play with." Jooyeon smiled and her teeth were all blue and her brothers burst into laughter from the sight. Jooyeon looked confused and pouted. "Why are you laughing?" Her brothers just continued laughing and Jooyeon noticed their little teeth were blue too and she then burst into adorable laughter and pointed. The kids turned into laughing messes because of their colored teeth which only made their parents laugh. 

The Mouse Family spent the rest of their time making silly faces with their ice cream and the kids laughing at each other's tongues and teeth and lips for changing color. Jonghyun occasionally fed his wife cutely and the kids cooed or gushed when they witnessed it. They were having a beautiful and fun time together and bonding. Jooyeon was more than happy with how her day turned out and she couldn't wait to experience more.

"Can we do this everyday?" Jooyeon asked cutely, showing her blue teeth. Her parents laughed along with their baby boys. "Only on special occasions, Yeonnie." Nini said and Yeonnie pouted. Nini giggled. "Come on, my loves." Jonghyun said, standing up from his seat. "Let's go home." With that, the Mouse Family hopped in the car and drove off home, spending more time together and sharing more laughs.