Bonus: A Little Something~

Ideal Types

"Seriously, I want to do something for her that she'll remember. It's our one year anniversay in a few weeks so it's gotta be huge," Changjo said to s. He was seated on the couch in their dorm, a hand running through his hair. It had almost been a year since he kissed Nini that one night in her dorm. One year since he had become the happiest he'd ever been. One year since he got together with the love of his life. A million ideas should be running through his head of what to do for her but it was the complete opposite. His mind was blank. He felt that he needed to do something huge for her to show how much she meant to him but he had no clue about how to express that. 

"Are you sure she'd want something big?" Niel asked, plopping down on the couch next to him.

Changjo thought about it for a moment. Nini wasn't one to jump out and exclaim their love to everyone. She loved their private time. "I'm sure she'd like it but now I think she'd prefer something private. Something only the two of us can share."

Chunji smirked. "I'm sure you can come up with some ideas for one-on-one time." He winked.

Changjo waved his hand dismissively. "No none of that today. It's supposed to be romantic and meaningful. We can do that tomorrow night or something." 

"Whoa, thanks for that unnecessary info," Ricky commented, disappearing into the kitchen.

"Well, what's something that means a lot to the both of you? If you have a common passion, it'll be meaningful to both of you." Minsoo suggested.

Changjo sat in silence for a minute then facepalmed. ''Of course! I can make a dance routine for her! Why didn't I think of that earlier? Thanks hyung." He shot up off the couch to put his shoes on. "I'm off to the practice room. Nobody bother me unless we need to do something!" WIth that, he flew out the door to prepare his surprise for his Nini. 

With Muzik Scale, one day until ChangNi's anniversary

"OHMYGOD IT'S TOMORROW! CHANGNI ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" Jae screamed excitedly from her room. Nini laughed from hers and she felt butterflies erupt in her stomach. The thought had her on cloud nine and she couldn't wait to spend the whole day with Changjo. She couldn't believe it had already been a year with him. It was like an amazing dream she never wanted to wake from. She had no idea what their plans were though. In fact, he hadn't texted or called her about it. No way he would forget since she knew he had been counting down the days. Maybe he was just busy.

"YEAH WE KNOW JAE. YOU'VE REMINDED US EVERYDAY THIS WEEK!" Mi Sun shouted back. Nini facepalmed. Were they really shouting at each other from  down the hall?

"SHUT UP BEFORE I CALL OUR MANAGER AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU TWO!" Eun Mi added.

"YOU'RE JUST ADDING TO THE YELLING EUN MI," Yun joined in.

"SO ARE YOU!" Eun Mi retorted.

Nini couldn't believe this was actually happening. She shook her head because of her members. Luckily, she was saved by the sound of her phone ringing. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Changjo's picture come up on caller ID. She rushed over to slam her door shut and answer the phone as quickly as she could. 

"Hello?" She answered.

"Love~ It's tomorrow~" Changjo cooed into the phone.

She bit her lip to keep her bright smile away. "I know," she almost squealed. "What are we going to do?"

Changjo took a deep breath. "Um, I actually have a present for you tomorrow."

Nini's heart fluttered at the words. "You didn't have to get me anything. Spending the day with you would be enough,"

Changjo flushed and bit his lip. His heart was racing as he talked to her on the phone. "I love you so much. Of course I had to do something for you. Meet me in my practice room tomorrow at noon." 

Nini smiled. "Okay. I can't wait. I love you more than anything, Jonghyun~ I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Can't wait~"

Their conversation ended. Nini's emotions were all over the place. She wanted to scream in joy. She wanted to cry of happiness. She wanted to laugh. She just wanted to be with Changjo. She'd be lucky if she could get a good night's sleep without her emotions and anticipation keeping her up. Her butterflies were more fierce than ever. She needed the day to end faster.

The Next Morning

Nini's eyes shot open. She glanced at the time 10 AM. The butterflies hit her immediately and she hid her face in her pillow to squeal in delight. It was finally the day. A year since she had begun dating her ultimate bias and became the happiest girl on the entire planet. She checked her phone and saw she had notifications from Twitter. Jae and Chunji had started the trend #ChangNiOneYear and were blowing it up with spam of the two maknaes. She smiled widely and hurriedly got out of bed to pretty herself up just for Changjo. This was going to be one of the best days of her life. She knew that for a fact.

Changjo's heart was racing. He ran through the choreography once more to make sure he perfected every action and every move. He had never been this nervous. Not even when Teen Top made their debut performance. This was different. It was for his other half, his soul mate. He had to make sure it was perfect for her. he had practiced in front of the members a few times and they said it was already perfect but Jonghyun knew he needed to practice a few more times. He wanted to blow her away.

Nini checked herself one more in the mirror to make sure outfit and hair were on point. Her palms were sweating and her hands were slightly shaking. She couldn't tell if it was from happiness or anxiousness. Either way, she wanted to get to her boyfriend as soon as possible. Luckily, she took quite a while to get ready so it was almost 12 by the time she finished. She quickly scribbled a note to her members before booking it out of the dorm and getting in the manager's van to drive off to the TOP Media building. She was fidgeting in her seat while her leg bounced up and down. She hadn't texted or called Changjo because she wanted to wait until they were face to face. It wouldn't be the same if they weren't in person to say happy one year anniversary. 

Just then, the van halted in front of the building and Nini scurried out without a word. She checked the time on her phone as she speed walked to the practice room. Noon exactly. She took a deep breath once she reached the door. Her hand shook as she reached for the doorknob and she slowly turned it, opening the door. She stepped inside to see Changjo standing in the center of the room. She shut the door, her heart pounding but he did not look up.

She opened to say something but they were cut off by music. Hey eyes remained on Changjo as his body began to move along to the slow, soothing, and romantic beat. His actions were percise, his eyes were shut as if he was completely entranced by the music and the lyrics. Nini's eyes seemed to not blink, she was frozen, agape. The way he danced was beyond any words she could come up with. It was if she felt her body move along with his and the passion that was radiated from him was enough to make Nini's kness go weak. 

She paid special attention to the lyrics but her eyes remained focused on her breathtaking and talented boyfriend.

"Oh baby girl, I'll give you everything

Whenever you want it, you can use it

Sign a contract, the expiration date is when the Han River dries up

Then you can dump me, yeah

i'll do it, I'll do everything

I'll do anything you want, anything you ask

Just press me girl, just press me, my baby you know it

I'll do it, I'll do everything

I'll do anything you want, anything you ask

Just press me, just press me, my babe"

Nini realized it was the lyrics to their new song 'Remote Control' which only made her heart flutter and squeeze more. He had created his own choreography just for her. Tears pricked her eyes and she placed a hand over to keep her silent cries back. She couldn't even describe how much this meant to her. Changjo continued to beautifully move to the music with his eyes closed and filled with passion until it came to its end. He opened his eyes to see Nini with tears staining her cheeks.

"Happy One Year Anniversay, Love," he said in a gentle voice with a small smile on his face.

Nini couldn't hold back any longer and ran into his chest, releasing her sobs and wrapping her arms tightly around him. He smiled, embracing her just as tightly and kissing the top of her head. "I love you," he said sweetly as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Nini would've returned his words but she couldn't form anything because her crying was preventing her. She only tightened her arms around him. He rubbed her back comfortingly and felt his own tears come into his eyes. He never expected to make her this happy but he had accomplished it. He had made her cry of happiness and he'd never felt such joy. He'd never felt so much love for one person. He cupped her face gently and placed the most passionate and romantic kiss on her lips that he could conjure at the moment. Nini immediately wound her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with just as much passion and love. Her tears continued to flow but she slowly calmed down as she kissed her love with all the emotions she had inside.

He broke away and pecked her lips quickly. He smiled shyly, leaning his forehead against hers. "Did you like it?"

Nini sniffled and smiled brightly. "I'm speechless. I loved it more than you could ever imagine. Thank you so much, Jonghyun. I love you more than words could ever describe."

He smiled just as brightly and kissed her sweetly. "No, thank you for making me the happiest person in the world this past year. You're absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more."

Nini felt the tears well up in her eyes once more. She smiled and bit her lip. "Anything for you. Thank you for being there for me and loving me better than anyone ever could. I feel like the only girl in the world and I'm just so happy with you. Please, always stay by my side."

"I would never dream of ever leaving you. You're my world. Don't ever forget that. I love you, Niesa White." A single tear rolled down his cheek as he smiled.

Nini's lip quivered and her restrained tears fell. "I love you, Choi Jonghyun."

They shared another passionate kiss as they cried of happiness they caused each other. They were more thanful and grateful than their hearts could contain. They were the happiest couple anyone could ever imagine.