Confrontation

Ideal Types

"What did you do to him?!" Nini cried.

"Not much. Just taught him a little lesson," the girl smirked. 

Just then, Changjo inhaled deeply and coughed up a bit more blood. He swore under his breath and turned to lay on his back. His eyes weren't completely focused with the bright light blinding him. He blinked a few times and his eyes widened in realization. "Nini?" He breathed. 

Nini sighed in relief and placed gentle kisses all over his face as her tears escaped. "Are you okay?" She whispered.

"I've been better," he replied, attempting to sit up but falling back with a groan. Niel and Minsoo quickly rushed over, helping their maknae to his feet.

"Look, we just came to get him back. That's all we want," the manager spoke up.

The girl raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "You all know it won't be that simple."

The manager nodded. "I know. What do you want? I've come prepared to offer a large amount of cash if that's what you want,"

The girl shook her head. "I think you should know that cash doesn't exactly settle things with us," she flashed a smile at Eun Mi. Eun Mi shivered and Chunji wrapped an arm around her protectively.

"We'll give you whatever you want. Just let us take him home," Nini pleaded.

"Here's the thing," the girl began. "I could let you off pretty easy."

Everyone's faces brightened. "Okay, how so?" The manager asked. 

"Well you see, I didn't want to go after any of the Teen Top members. Changjo just happened to covered in pain because he was so close to Nini at the moment. Teen Top is a god given group. I just despise Muzik Scale. They think they could debut and automatically pair themselves up with Teen Top on Beatles' Code. Were the Angels not supposed to react and think the worst? All these pretty girls just come out of no where and hit the music industry by storm and they're Teen Top's sister group? We just couldn't accept that so we looked into each member carefully. Hana, Mi Sun, and Yun weren't much threats so we let them off, figuring we shouldn't waste our time with them. It was Nini, Eun Mi, and Jae we had our eyes on. Eun Mi because of her appeal and we know Chunji's type quite well. She was a huge threat. Nini and Jae because their ultimate biases are Changjo and L.Joe. We laid off Jae because ChangNi was blowing up everywhere and that had to be stopped. We also knew Eun Mi was the angry type who made stupid decisions based on her school records. We knew it was a matter of time before she came to us for help."

Eun Mi and Nini seemed to flinch at the story. How could she research so deep into their lives? It had to be illegal for her to know so much. Nini's eyes widened when she remembered their plan was to call the police.

"I want to ruin Muzik Scale. I'll let everyone go without anymore incidents if I can ruin all of Muzik Scale. Wipe them off the charts, Musicians turn against them, everything that comes with the glory of a fallen group."

Teen Top's manager glanced at the girls. "Look, I'm supposed to do what's best for my own boys but I won't let you bring down the girls either. Our company doesn't tolerate the manipulation of teenage girls like you."

"Well, you've sure done a hell of a job keeping us away, haven't you?" Nini slyly moved her hand to her back pocket to reach for her phone. She got a hold of it but unfortunately, she didn't get much further.

"Hey, I don't think so Nini." The girl snapped her fingers and a tall and quite large girl appeared at her side, walking towards Nini and snatching the phone out of her hands. Nini snared at the large girl but obviously did not attempt to pull any move for the sake of everyone's safety. She wished she could harm them like they harmed Changjo but she wasn't stupid. These girls were like a maffia.

"Nice try. Now look, if we can't ruin Muzik Scale, we'll just ruin them physically," the girl chirped with a wide smile. "I actually like that option better. We can also tie up the boys and make them watch as their precious sister group suffers." She pouted. 

Everyone's expressions were now filled with shock, panic, and worry. 

"People would find out that you guys kept them hostage and beat them," Ricky said quietly.

"Oh don't worry. No one will ever find that out. We don't go into action without thinking ahead. We know exactly how we'll cover it up. Maybe saying that Teen Top and Muzik Scale got into an argument and some fists met faces." The girl shrugged. "But that's for you to find out, now isn't it? Tie them up." She commanded and it seemed like a whole army of insane and creepy girls spawned next to her and all of their grimy hands managed to shove the Teen Top members out of the room and into a much larger space down the hall. 

The girls had Teen Top's hands pinned behind their backs and shoved them into chairs that were scattered throughout the room. Rope was tossed and wrapped around their arms and legs. Minsoo was the one who thrashed about but their grips were too strong. Changjo wanted to put up a fight, oh how badly he wanted to knock all these brats out but he was far too weak. He wouldn't stand a chance. His gut hurt, the bleeding had calmed but the pain was sill very much present. 

Muzik Scale followed soon after into the room and were shoved down to their knees. Hana was trembling, her fear too much to handle. Mi Sun was surprisingly calm. She held a poker face the entire time. Yun's eyes were the widest anyone had ever seen but her gaze was on nothing in particular. Jae bit her lip and had broken the skin, her eyes glassy with fear. Eun Mi hung her head so no one could really see what she was like at the moment. They could only imagine. Nini held a cold glare directed at the 'leader'. She showed no fear even though it was building up inside her. The huge swarm of girls dispersed. Only the large girl stayed behind. 

"Get me the sticks," the leader ordered. The large girl disappeared for a moment before returning with thick broken chair legs. "Yeah, the chairs aren't that sturdy but we've found a way to make use of them." The girl's smile sent shivers up Nini's spine. This girl was literally mad. "Who should we stat with?" She paced in front of the girls, taking in the sight of them helpless. "Hana? The innocent and cute one?" Hana shook her head fiercely and a sob escaped her. "Mi Sun? The cold one who's showed no emotion? Maybe I can make her feel something." Mi Sun remained expressionless.

Teen Top watched in agony. The felt utterly useless, defeated. Changjo and Chunji mostly felt the weight on their shoulders. They were about to watch this happen and had no way of stopping it. Changjo's blood was boiling while Chunji sulked. How could a situation come to this? This was something that happened in movies, not real life. Yet, here they were.

"Hmm, Yun? No, you haven't done much. In fact, you're pretty boring. Jae? Should I beat the omma in front of her kids?" She smiled mischiveously. "Or Eun Mi? Give her what she truly deserves? Or Nini? The one who fueled our hate? I've been wanting to do this for a while. Now that you're here, I think I'll start with you."

Nini shut her eyes tightly. She bit her lip. She knew she was going to scream from the pain but she wanted to hold it back for the sake of her pride. The girl rose the stick in the air. "Finally. It's like living a dream!" The girl cackled.

"STOP!" Changjo shouted with pain heavy in his voice. She didn't. 

She swung.