Bonus: Jaehyukkie~

Ideal Types

Jonghyun held Nini close, his fingers running through her hair and showering her face in kisses. "We're having another baby!" Jonghyun exclaimed excitedly, completely blown away and overjoyed. Nini was a giggling and blushing mess. "Jooyeon is going to be an unnie or noona," she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"How are we going to tell her?" Jonghyun asked. Nini bit her lip. "That's a good question. Let's just tell her together. She's been wanting a brother or sister anyway so she should be excited, I hope." Jonghyun kissed her forehead and rubbed her belly. "Don't worry, love, She'll be more than happy. Come on, let's go tell her the good news." He intertwined his fingers with hers and led her to Jooyeon's room. They walked in on her playing with her Belle and Beast dolls on her bed. ChangNi smiled warmly and sat down on the end of her bed. 

Jooyeon was so engaged in her fantasy world for a moment until she felt the dip of her parents sitting on the bed. She looked up at them with her adorable big brown eyes, a little confused. "Umma? Appa? What happened?" She asked, afraid that she was in trouble for some reason. Nini grinned and caressed her daughter's smooth cheek. "Hey baby, appa and I have some good news for you."

Jooyeon's eyes automatically brightened and a smile spread on her face. "What is it?" She questioned excitedly. Jonghyun and Nini exchanged smiles before focusing their attention back on Jooyeon.

"Jooyeon, you're going to have a little brother or sister," Nini said slowly, letting Jooyeon take a moment to process her words. Jooyeon was blank-faced for a moment and then her eyes widened and she broke into her huge smile that was identical to her dad's. "A brother or sister?! Really?! When when when?!" She asked, bouncing on her bed in excitement. "I can't wait to play with him or her! I'm so happy!" She giggled and threw herself into her parents' arms. 

Nini and Jonghyun laughed happily and hugged their baby girl tightly. "He or she won't be here for a while, sweetie." Jonghyun said, kissing the top of her head. Jooyeon pouted. "Where is my sister or brother?" Jonghyun smiled warmly and grabbed Jooyeon's little hand to place it on Nini's belly. "In there." 

Jooyeon gasped and hugged her mom. "Yay! Thank you umma and appa!" ChangNi smiled brightly and shared a cute and overjoyed kiss 

9 Months Later

"Yeonnie, put your shoes on. We're going shopping for your baby brother," Nini said, standing in the doorway of her daughter's room. Jooyeon was practicing her coloring and drawing and sitting on the floor with Muzik Scale and Teen Top songs playing on her little stereo. She mumbled along to the lyrics even though she hadn't learned most of the words in the songs and Nini thought it was the most adorable thing in the world. Jooyeon looked up at her mom with a bright smile. "Okay, umma!"

She got up and retrieved her shoes. "Where's appa?" She asked. "In the living room. Ask him to help you put them on." Jooyeon nodded and was about to walk out the door. She stopped in front of her mom and placed her little hand on her mom's belly. "Is Jaehyuk heavy in your tummy, umma?" Nini giggled and ran her fingers through Jooyeon's soft and silky hair. "A little bit, but it's okay because he should be with us really soon." Jooyeon's bright smile reappeared on her face. "Really?" She placed her ear up against Nini's belly. "Jaehyukkie, hurry up so we can play!" She giggled and  then ran to her appa. Nini smiled warmly and rubbed her belly. She was 9 months pregnant so she anticipated Jaehyuk's arrival any day now. He was a couple weeks late from what the doctors predicted but Nini didn't mind. As long as he was healthy, she would wait however long she needed for her baby boy to join the family. 

Nini joined her husband and daughter in the living room. Jonghyun tied Jooyeon's shoelaces then glanced up at his wife with a cute smile. He stood up and made his way over to her, giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead. He placed his warm hand on her belly. "Are you sure you want to go out? Jaehyukkie could pop out any second." Nini giggled and pecked his lips. "I'm sure. Let's hope he can hold out for just a little longer. I need to buy some formula, some blankets, and new bottles. And maybe a few cute outfits for him." Jonghyun grinned and nodded. "Sounds good. I'll come with you guys just to be on the safe side." Nini raised an eyebrow. "This is your workout day though." Jonghyun chuckled and kissed her nose. "I'm not going to let my 9 month pregnant wife out of the house without me being present in case Jaehyuk wants out."

Nini giggled. "Thank you, Jonghyunnie~" They shared a sweet kiss but were interrupted by Jooyeon's adorable little voice. "Can we get Jaehyukkie some toys too?" Jonghyun smiled. "Sure, baby. You can choose them." She cheered and clapped her hands in victory. She held her arms out for her appa to pick her up. He held her in his arms and with that, they left for the mall. 

When they arrived at the mall, Jonghyun helped he wife out of the car and held her hand while he carried Jooyeon with his unoccupied arm. Jooyeon had her little arms wrapped around his neck and her eyes were wide as she took in every detail of the mall. Even though they had gone to the mall plenty of times with her, she was always amazed with the new sights. 

"Let's get the things we need first and then we'll go look for clothes and toys," Nini suggested. Jonghyun nodded and kissed the side of her head. "Lead the way, love." Nini grinned and led them to the baby supplies shop. Jooyeon would slow down occasionally to see the items that were on the selves and on display. "Umma, do all babies use this stuff?" She asked.

"Yes, baby. You had to use all this stuff when you were a little baby." Nini replied. Jooyeon's mouth opened in awe. "Does that mean Jaehyukkie has to use it too?" She pointed to a highchair with a bib displayed on it. Nini giggled. "Yep. You'll see what you were like as a baby when your brother joins us." Jooyeon giggled adorably and clapped her hands. "I can't wait!"

Nini bought the supplies she needed and headed over to the clothes section of the store with her husband and daughter. "Jonghyunnie~ What clothes do you want your son to wear?" Nini asked cutely. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed her cheek. "How about we let Yeonnie choose?" He suggested. Jooyeon smiled brightly at her appa's words and nodded excitedly. "Yeah umma! Can I help?" She asked, looking up at Nini with the most adorable and innocent facial expression. Nini giggled. "Of course, baby. Come on, tell me which ones you like." Nini grabbed her hand and Jooyeon led her up and down the aisles to find the perfect clothes for her little brother. 

"Ooh umma! I like this one!" She pointed at a little newborn outfit that had a cute dinosaur on the front. Nini smiled. "That one's cute~ What do you think Jonghyun?" She turned to face her husband and he smiled. "I love it, baby." He grabbed it off the rack and handed it to Jooyeon. She smiled and hugged it to her chest. "I can't wait for Jaehyukkie to wear it!" She skipped towards the direction of the toys and ChangNi happily followed behind her. She gazed in awe at all the toys and began hitting all the 'try me' buttons she could and became a giggling mess. ChangNi laughed along their daughter until Nini froze and every sound from her halted. Jonghyun's smile immediatly dropped and he looked down to see Nini's pants soaked. "Jonghyun..." She said quietly. "It's happening."

"Mommy? What's happening?" Jooyeon asked, staring at Nini's wet pants. Jonghyun cursed under his breath and Nini cried out, gripping Jonghyun's hand tightly. Jonghyun winced and took a deep breath before sweeping Nini off her feet and telling Jooyeon to stick close to him. He rushed out of the mall, occasionally bumping into people but he had to get her to the hospital as soon as possible. Jooyeon had a hand gripped on her dad's pant leg so she could keep up with his fast pace and her little heart was racing. She didn't know what was happening and she was scared because her mom appeared to be in immense pain. 

They made it to the parking lot and Jonghyun carefully placed Nini in the car only to hear her cries of pain throughout the car. Jonghyun's heart was heavy knowing that she was going to have to go through the agonizing pain of childbirth again but he knew she wanted this. Their beautiful baby boy would be in their arms soon. 

It was almost identical to when Jooyeon was born. Nini was screaming, pain wracking throughout her entire body, her squeezing the life out of both of Jonghyun's hands, except this time, Jooyeon was in the room. She still had no idea what was going on and she would burst into tears occasionally, scared for her mom and wondering why she was screaming so much. Jonghyun would calm her down and tell her everything was fine and that it'd all be over soon. The hours of labor seemed to take an eternity and Nini thought the pain would never end until the sound of a baby crying filled the room. She fell back against the pillows, catching her breath and closing her eyes to gain her senses back.

Jonghyun caressed Nini's cheek gently and pecked her lips. "It's over, love. You did it. Jaehyuk is here." He smiled warmly and Nini did her best to return it but she was more than exhausted. 

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Choi, you've brought in a beautiful baby boy." The doctor gently placed the newborn Jaehyuk in Nini's arms. Nini placed a hand over to try to keep her tears back. He was absolutely breathtaking. His eyes were shut tight and he had the most gorgeous skintone. Nini played with his little fingers and kissed his hand. "Hello Jaehyuk," her voice cracked. "You're so beautiful," she whispered. Jonghyun also had a hand over his mouth, taking in the sight of his precious son. Tears pricked at his eyes and then he felt a tug on his leg. He looked down to see Jooyeon. "What's going on, appa?" Jonghyun grinned and picked her up, pointing at Jaehyuk. "Look, baby. It's your brother." 

Jooyeon gasped in delight. "Appa, can I see him?" She asked. He kissed her forehead and nodded. He set her down on the hospital bed next to Nini. Nini smiled warmly at her daughter. "Jaehyuk, meet your noona, Jooyeon." Jooyeon was in absolute amazement, just gazing at Jaehyuk. "He's so small," Jooyeon commented and reached for his little fingers. Jaehyuk's hand automatically wrapped around her finger and she looked at her mom with the brightest smile. "He likes me, umma!" Nini nodded and kissed the side of Jooyeon's head. "Yeah, he does baby." 

Nini glanced at Jonghyun who was wiping some stray tears from his face that made Nini's heart squeeze. She motioned for him to come closer. He stepped up next to the bed and ran his thumb gently down Jaehyuk's cheek. "Hold him, Jonghyunnie," Nini raised Jaehyuk a bit so Jonghyun could take him and hold him. He smiled softly and kissed Jaehyuk's forehead. "Jaehyukkie, it's your appa. Welcome to the family, baby." 

Nini let tears roll freely down her cheeks and she held Jooyeon against her chest. "This is what it was like when you were born, Yeonnie." Jooyeon's eyes widened. "Really? I'm sorry, umma. I didn't know it hurt so bad," Jooyeon hid her little face in Nini's chest. Nini giggled and kissed the top of her head. "It was worth it, baby. For both you and Jaehyuk." She averted her gaze to Jonghyun who was playing with Jaehyuk's fingers. 

Jonghyun locked eyes with Nini and leaned down slowly to place a sweet kiss on her lips. "Thank you, love. For blessing me with another beautiful child." Nini smiled brightly. "Anything for you, Jonghyun. I love you so much."

Jonghyun pecked her lips once more. "I love you too; with all my heart, Niesa." Nini's heart fluttered and she'd never felt so blessed than she did now with her beautiful family.