Bonus: The Start of Forever~

Ideal Types

Nini's heart was pounding more than ever. She stared at herself in the mirror. This was really happening, right now. Her hair was waved perfectly on each side, topped with her white veil and studded hairband. She had personally asked the makeup artists to leave her makeup looking natural since she didn't want to be caked on with any products for today. The top of her dress was a serene white with a beautiful floral pattern running down the center. She had a mangenta colored rose pinned on the upper left of her dress. The dress dragged on with the floral pattern so it ran down the sides and towards the back of her dress. Her heels weren't too extreme but she knew she'd want to change to flats later. She held the boquet of mangenta flowers against her chest, wondering how the day would go. In about an hour, she was going to officially be Mrs. Choi. Her heart skipped a beat. That's all she had ever wanted and everything was becoming reality. She felt tears in her eyes but she couldn't cry yet. She wasn't ready for that. In an hour, she could cry all she wants. 

There was a knock at the door. "Come in," Nini said.

The door opened and in poured Nini's former members. 

"Oh my god!"

"You look so beautiful!"

"I'm gonna cry!"

"You're getting married!"

"Are you ready?"

"Your hubby is waiting for you~"

Nini laughed and blushed from all the comments. "This is unreal. It hit me right before you girls came in. I'm so nervous." 

"Aww, no need to be nervous. You're about to marry the love of your life. Be happy!" Hana said, placing a comforting hand on Nini's shoulder. 

Nini offered her a small smile. "I know, I'm so happy, I can't explain it. I;m just nervous that I'll start crying before the ceremony even starts or I'll trip down the aisle and everyone from our families will see. I mean, both my family and his family is here. That only increases my shaken nerves."

"You'll be just fine. Don't think as you're walking." Mi Sun auggested.

"Yeah, just keep your eyes on Jonghyun and all your nerves will settle." Eun Mi added. 

Nini nodded. "Thanks girls. I'll keep that in mind. You all look so beautiful, by the way." She smiled brightly.

The girls cooed. Nini was glad she chose magenta as her main color for the wedding. The shade was beautiful and she couldn't wait to see how it complimented the set up of her outdoor wedding. The girls appeared absolutely stunning in their mangenta bridesmaid dresses. Her mind wandered to Jonghyun. She hadn't seen him all morning so she couldn't wait to see how breathtaking and handsome he looked. 

"Are you ready, Nini? It's almost time." Jae said. Nini took a few deep breaths, checked over herself once more and nodded. The girls led her out from the small tent she was in until they were a couple yards behind the wedding scene. Nini froze to admire how gorgeous everything was. The sand was a nice shade of gold, the water was the most beautiful teal color. The alter was shaded with a giant cover help up by elegant white pillars. Mangenta roses curled around each one. Nini couldn't believe how many people had showed up. She was touched that her family actually paid to fly here and see her get married. It really meant the world to her and made her even happier when she saw that her family took up a good portion of the seats. Her nerves sprang up when she saw all of Jonghyun's family. She hoped to leave a good impression on them when she made her way down the aisle. 

She saw the former members of Teen Top approaching all dressed in their nice black suits with a mangenta rose in their blazer pockets. She smiled brightly when they stopped in front of her.

"Congratulations, Nini. You're going to be dealing with that guy for the rest of you life," Chanhee said with a laugh.

Nini laughed as well. "Thank you, Chanhee. I'm more than happy to deal with him."

"Chanhee! You don't say that. You say nice things about her hubby," Eun Mi scolded. Chanhee laughed and wrapped an arm around her waist. 

"We'd all take the time to congratulate you but we gotta get ready for you to go down the aisle. Let's go." Niel said.

The groomsmen all partnered up with the bridesmaids and made their way towards where the red carpet aisle began. Nini followed behind them, suprised she hadn't fallen since she was wearing heels in the sand. She kept her eyes on her feet because she felt she'd mess up if she made eye contact with anyone. The bridal music began and the guests rose from their seats, turning back to watch the couples walk down the aisle.

Jonghyun could see Nini behind all of them but not clearly. He could only see her dress poking out. His heart was racing, his palms were sweating, but he was so happy. He was finally going to become one with his Nini. He smiled as he watched his old band mates walk down the aisle with their desired bridesmaid. His heart was overflowing with happiness even though they hadn't gotten to the best part of the ceremony.

As soon as the couples finished their walk, Jonghyun thought his heart stopped when he laid eyes on Nini. It was if time froze and everyone had disappeared like in cliche movies. He was speechless and his mind was blank. She looked so beautiful, it took his breath away. He placed a hand over his mouth subtly as he felt the sting of tears. It was as if she had a white glow around her and she was an Angel accepting his love. Each step she took was graceful and her smile was radiant. She was looking down but Jonghyun wanted her to look up so he could fully take in her beauty. As if she had read his mind, she lifted her gaze and their eyes locked. 

Nini almost froze in place when she looked at Jonghyun for the first time that day but somehow, her feet kept moving. He was so handsome, she swore his eyes were sparkling and he was stunning. The black suit complimented him so much and the rose in his blazer matched hers. One of his hands was over his mouth but it slowly fell as if he were in a trance. She swore neither of them blinked either. Ths scenery behind him only made him appear even more handsome. Nini would have that scene engraved into her mind forever. 

She finally reached the alter, meeting Jonghyun face to face. Their eyes never left each other's. Jonghyun shyly reached to hold her hands and Nini smiled at him. She felt his hands were a bit shaky and she almost squealed. Everything was like a dream and she was over the moon.

With that, the priest started the ceremony readings, speaking in both English and Korean. Nini could hardly pay attention to what was he saying. She was too focused on Jonghyun and how they were making their love official. Luckily, Jonghyun was paying attention so he knew when to start his vows. It took every ounce of her to not burst into tears when he read his. She had to bite her lip and force her tears back. She was incredibly surprised that she made it through her own without her voice decieving her or tears falling. She glanced up and could see her bridesmaids tearing up and wiping at the stray tears. 

The priest called for the exchanging of rings next. Jonghyun's little cousin came up to the alter with the rings on a small elegant pillow. Jonghyun smiled and retrieved Nini's. He gently grabbed her hand. "I love you, Nini. Forever and always," he slipped the band on her finger and kissed her hand sweetly. 

Nini finally felt her first tear roll down her cheek. She shakily reached for Jonghyun's ring and cleared . "I love you with every inch of my heart." Her voice came out a bit shaky as she slipped the band onto his finger. 

The priest smiled warmly. "Do you, Choi Jonghyun take Niesa White to be your lawfully wedded wife for better or for worse, for sick or for health, for rich or for poor, until death do you part?"

Jonghyun smiled widely, his eyes twinkling. "I do."

"And do you, Niesa White, take Choi Jonghyun as your lawfully wedded husband for better or for worse, for sick or for health, for rich or for poor, until death do you part?"

Nini smiled brightly back at him as a few more tears stained her cheeks. "I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Jonghyun took a step forward, gently placing a hand on her cheek. Nini's smile never faded. The crowd was on their feet, anticipating the newly wed's kiss. Jonghyun let a small tear fall and finally met her lips with his. Nini immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with everything she had in her. The crowd went wild. Rose petals were thrown in the air, horns were blown by the kids, and the guys were cheering for Jonghyun. The newly weds broke up and laughed, smiling wider than ever before. Nini's heart was filled with such joy and happiness, she let herself cry as Jonghyun walked her to where the party would take place. He kept an arm around her and kissed the side of her head to comfort her. She was living in bliss.

The party was held under a cover as well, There was a DJ, lights hanging from the cover and surrounding the pillars, tables set up with roses and comfortable, sleek, and black chairs. There was makeshift wooden dance floor in front of the DJ's equipment and several tables for gifts, food, cake, etc. 

The guests from the ceremony took their seats and began chatting away. The bridesmaids and groomsmen helped get the music started and silverware on the tables. Nini's family were gazing in awe at the decorations and congratulating her and offering her the best wishes for her marriage. Jonghyun would thank them in the limited English he had. Nini screamed internally whenever he spoke English. It was so adorable to her. 

They did the same with Jonghyun's family and luckily, Nini could easily communicate with them and thank them or continue on in conversation with them. His parents were more than kind to her and welcomed her to the famlily with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Jonghyun smiled like an idiot when his parents were warm to her. Jonghyun's mother teared up when she was congratulating him and telling him he'd be a great husband. 

About an hour in, a majority of the guests had arrived so Changjo thought it would be best to start serving food. He did just that with help from the guys and some staff he had hired to help out cookong the food. The newly weds got a special and longer table next to the DJ. Jonghyun had a little something special planned so he waited until all the guests were served their meals. He then got himself and Nini a plate. Nini thanked him and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"Anything for you, my love," he smiled and stood up in his seat. He grabbed the champagne glass on the table and gently hit a spoon against it, calling for everyone's attention. The crowd hushed and averted their eyes to Jonghyun. Nini raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was planning to announce.

"Everyone, I'd like to first thank you all for coming and celebrating my unified love with my soul mate." The crowd cooed at his words. "Now, I'd like to make a toast to my beloved wife." Nini blushed at his words. Her heart skipped a beat when he called her his wife. She figured she had to prepare her emotions for what he would say next. "Nini, I've probably made hundreds of speeches to you over the past 8 years and this definitely isnt't my last one." Nini and the crowd laughed. "I just want to tell you how happy I am. Ive been waiting for this moment for years and now it's finally here. You've always been there for me and I honestly can't remember what life was like without you by my side. I think that's beautiful because it really shows me how much I need you in my life and you always make me happy. You've managed to keep a smile on my face for 8 years, love. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I'm at a loss for words when I realize that now, you'll be by my side for the rest of my life. I love you and will always love you. Stay perfect. To Nini." He raised his glass and the crowd responded with "To Nini," and everyome took a drink. He smiled and sat back down. The crowd was incredibly moved and clapped for his beautiful speech. Nini flashed her bright smile at him before cupping his face and kissing him passionately. The crowd cheered for that. 

Nini stood up and straightened her dress. "I guess that means it's time for my speech. Where do I start? Well, I remember when I was back in New York and I would talk to Jae for hours about how perfect you were. I was pretty much in love with you before we even met in person. We used to talk about running into you at a coffee shop and being a cute couple and getting married them having kids, and look at me now. Ive got 3 of those 4 down. I'm so incredibly happy and I couldn't ask for a better husband. You're my one and only. Ever since I was 12." Nini blushed and raised her glass. "To our forever."

The crowd cooed and raised their glasses "To forever." They took their drinks and cheered for Nini. Her and Changjo exchanged another sweet kiss, smiling brightly and intertwining their fingers. Jonghyun's loving gaze sent butterflies to her stomach and caused her to blush. She squeezed his hand even tighter.

Just then, Chanhee stood up, standing completely on the table. "You know everything has been so fluffy and lovey dovey so far. I think we need to spice things up a little, yeah?" The men in the crowd cheered. Chanhee laughed. "Alright Jonghyun, I think it's time for you to go on a hunt for your wife's garter." He smirked.

Jonghyun and Nini blushed simultaneously. Jonghyun took her hand led her to the makeshift dance floor. Minsoo placed a chair in the center. Nini slowly took a seat and avoided eye contact with everyone. 

"DJ! Set the mood!" Chanhee yelled.

Slow, sensual music began to play and the crowd went wild with cat calls and wolf whistles. Nini felt her cheeks grow warm as Jonghyun got down on his knees in front of her. She felt the sudden cool breeze as he lifted the end of her dress. The guys went crazy and cheered him on. Nini laughed nervously. Thats when he completely disappeared underneath her dress. She squealed and the teasing comments were at an all time high. She felt his cool fingers trail up her leg slowly, trying to find the garter. She shivered at the feeling. She soon felt his lips at her leg, leaving quick kisses as his fingers reached the garter. She bit her lip to keep from making any sound. Was he seriously teasing her right now? Just as his fingers almost reached her heat, he pulled off the garter and reappeared from under her dress. 

The cheering was insanely loud and Nini hid her face in her hands to hide her mad blushing. The former members of Teen Top went up to him, patting his back and making inappropriate comments. Nini shook her head but laughed anyway.

"CAKE TIME!" Ricky shouted, causing everyone to cheer and shoot out of their seats to get in line. 

Nini and Jonghyun excitedly walked over to the cake, anticipating to cut it together. The audience gathered around the newly weds, taking out their phones and cameras to capture the beautiful moment.

"1, 2, 3!" Jonghyun counted, then cut the cake with his wife. Flashes went off and the audience clapped for them. Nini smiled widely and reached for a fork, cutting off a small piece and feeding it to Jonghyun. He smiled cutely and opened his mouth wide, absolutely loving the sweet taste. He quickly pecked her lips. "Thank you, love."

Jae placed a hand over . "They're so cute. My heart can't handle all this." She looked at her husband who was busy shoving his face with cake. She giggled. "Byunghun, you have a little frosting there." She pointed. He looked at her for a moment before giving her a sweet kiss. "What was that?" She asked.

Byunghun smiled cutely. "Now you have frosting on you too."

Chanhee snorted. "You're so lame Byunghun. We need some real fluff." He got back up on the table and cupped his hands around his mouth to project his voice. "How about the newly weds bless us with their first dance?"

The crowd shouted a chorus of "yeah!" "Finally!" "Please!" Jonghyun and Nini exchanged adorable smiles. He grabbed her hand and kissed it sweetly. "Would you do me the honor of dancing with me, my love?"

Nini placed a hand over her heart, positively swooning. "Of course." He grinned and led her back to the dancefloor. Jonghyun looked over at Chanhee and Chanhee gave him a thumbs up before he made his way over to the DJ.

"I hope you like the song I picked for our first dance." He kissed her forehead as they got into position to slow dance. 

Nini felt her butterflies erupt all over again. She knew everyone's eyes were on them but all she could see was her handsome husband. She could only imagine how much she'd love the song he picked.

When she heard the familiar twinkling, she automatically felt the lump of tears in . A single memory rushed back to her and she bit her lip to keep it from quivering. It was Teen Top's song 'Remote Control'. The song Jonghyun had made his own choreography to for their one year anniversary. She couldn't keep her emotions back as she recalled the beautiful moment so she hid her face in his chest and cried. Jonghyun smiled, knowing his wife loved it. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on top of her head.

Nini's heart was swelling with more love than she ever thought she could contain. She let her cries settle as they danced slowly together. "Jonghyun, I'm so happy." She said with a bright smile while she wiped her tears. 

He pecked her lips. "And I hope to keep you this happy for as long as we're together."

Her heart fluttered at his words. "I know you will. I couldn't ask for anyone better in my life. Thank you for granting me with my happily ever after."

"Anything for you. And thank you for giving me everything I could ever dream of. Although, there is one more thing I'd love from you."

"Yeah? Whats that?"

"Bless me with a family, love."

Nini froze, her heart nearly exploding. A new batch of tears welled up in her eyes. She kissed him with every ounce of love she had for him. "Okay."